AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you, mid-season break. Screw you.

I'm digging season 3 a million bajillion times as much as I did season 2.

Cutty from The Wire is in the new group. Cutty from The Wire is the man, yo.

I also didn't really understand why Michonne was so dead set on killing The Governor. Her going after Merle would have made more sense.

mynameisbob84 said:
Screw you, mid-season break. Screw you.

I'm digging season 3 a million bajillion times as much as I did season 2.

Cutty from The Wire is in the new group. Cutty from The Wire is the man, yo.

I also didn't really understand why Michonne was so dead set on killing The Governor. Her going after Merle would have made more sense.
Yeah, Michonne's actions always seem so wrapped in mystery. I love her character, but wish they'd make her a bit more "open" to our understanding. She has obviously hated the governor since day one but it was never explained completely why--just a hunch?

Speaking of Michonne... in the last episode it wasn't exactly the best scene writing having her jump on the back of da guvna while he was down and try to strangle him with the handle of her Katana. As if she suddenly forgot which end was the dangerous one and the physical strength difference between a short 100 pound woman and a dude six foot plus. Then again, who says drama build up has to be realistic. :whistle:

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
Speaking of Michonne... in the last episode it wasn't exactly the best scene writing having her jump on the back of da guvna while he was down and try to strangle him with the handle of her Katana. As if she suddenly forgot which end was the dangerous one and the physical strength difference between a short 100 pound woman and a dude six foot plus. Then again, who says drama build up has to be realistic. :whistle:

This show is like "days of our lives" with zombies.

Attachments

• 401627_514070731947640_355460298_n.jpg
    401627_514070731947640_355460298_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 280
i was given volume 1 of the walking dead comics and they're so much different than the show. almost finished reading the first volume and hope to get the next. you should def read the comics, they're just as good!

One word: Sunday :dance:

Reactions: LailaBaise
Looks like AMC is cranking out the 2 day Walking Dead marathon...JOY! (I know, Netflix and DVD's have that all covered but still something about the marathon...it's like an awesome appetizer before the meal.) Plus, I just got my rear dug out from the blizzard and I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to be indoors in front of the fireplace and the TV! :)

Whats going to happen in the brother fight????
I know we love Daryl, but, Meryl is a crafty skilled fighter even if he only has one paw.

Desert Rose asked early on why Andrea would love the Governor...GOOD question, but when staring the barrel of a Zombie Apocalypse? I think some ppl would hold on to anything or anyone that would give a chance at a world that has been lost. Just my thought about it. Plus, lets face, it he is kind of a charismatic figure.

Okay...yes your right, maybe I'm a little TOO pumped about this episode on Sunday, but this is like the lead up to the Superbowl! :blob7:

I know the second season was a bit of a yawner in some ways and I have heard A LOT of ppl say they didn't really like it. But, I did like it, it was kind of the build up, a slow burn as they would say. We got to see the characters develop add a few people in (who we lost quickly lol) and see how some of the characters devolve.
What do you think, did season 2 really put "the hurt" on this series?

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I will be watching this in an hour....CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!

Anyone else kinda disappointed?

I didnt think it was that good...

I kind of think maybe the blonde girl (Hershel's daughter) is getting a thing for Rick?

Also, whats with Rick seeing Lori? Anyone think he is just starting to go a little coockoo from everything he has been through or the "virus" is starting to affect people?

Im also wondering if that Dad and son (the ones that came with the other two into the prison) are going to try to pull something.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Also, whats with Rick seeing Lori? Anyone think he is just starting to go a little coockoo from everything he has been through or the "virus" is starting to affect people?
yeah, I think he's starting to crack.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I kind of think maybe the blonde girl (Hershel's daughter) is getting a thing for Rick?

Im also wondering if that Dad and son (the ones that came with the other two into the prison) are going to try to pull something.
Yes it quite frankly sucked. It didn't have any action. That's something we've come to expect. They better put up a kickass episode next week or else I'm gonna kick someone...

And Rick's been showing signs of instability for a few episodes. How long ago did he imagine the phone calls? I think Lori's death put him over the edge and he's having a hard time forgiving himself for (as he sees it) failing her. He seems to feel guilt perhaps because if he had executed the prisoners immediately, Hershel (no idea how to spell that) or Carol would have been able to deliver the baby and may have pulled a last minute trick to save Lori.

I think that's why when he saw Lori, he snapped and ordered T-dog and his group out like he feels he should have done with the prisoners.

tumblr_mi2t5k9LWr1qjd1y3o1_250.gif

:naughty:

It was good. I was expecting a different reaction from The Governor & from the Woodbury people and I think the Lorie ghost plot has some potential, but it was good.

I noticed the subtlety between Hershel's daughter and Rick too. I thought I was the only one who saw that.

I was disappointed with the episode too. It wasn't terrible, but it did feel lacking. I hope it picks up again in the next episode. I really can't wait to see how they will play out Daryl and Merle. Will blood really be thicker than water?

Great episode! Despite the Tyrese crew disappearing in thin air (maybe they're ghosts too) and Glenn trying to be Rambo, I liked this episode. Maybe on the next one, Daryl will step up and be the leader of the group, for awhile.

MrRodry said:
Great episode! Despite the Tyrese crew disappearing in thin air (maybe they're ghosts too) and Glenn trying to be Rambo, I liked this episode. Maybe on the next one, Daryl will step up and be the leader of the group, for awhile.

Okay so I didn't miss something or go nuts . In regards to the Tyrese crew not being there at all?

And with Axel getting head shotted that's it for the prison crew I guess.
Maybe they would have lasted longer if they had just stayed down there.

What about Meril..how is that going to work? After all the stuff he pulled? I mean everyone including Mihonne wants his head, even Daryl wanted to kill him.

I think evil as hell...but a Walker Bomb in the yard ...clever :)

Im sad Axel got shot, I actually liked him!

And I was wondering about the Tyrese crew too. I mean, walkers got into the other part of the prison (right?) so where the heck would they have been?

I wonder when Andrea is going to find out what the governors been doing and maybe return to the group again.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
MrRodry said:
I think we're supposed to assume they left when Rick told them to (when he "saw" Lori), although I wish they would have been clearer about that.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
MyDesertRose said:
MrRodry said:
I think we're supposed to assume they left when Rick told them to (when he "saw" Lori), although I wish they would have been clearer about that.

I wish that too, and Michonne should have joined Tyrese crew or, perpetuating this lone wolf thing she got going on, she could be "near but not with" them.

That way, this crew plus Michonne could attack the Gov. team from those woods near the prison and Rick could start to think that he and his group will need some help from them to keep the prison, but in a world where you got the folks from Woodbury trying to leave the safety of that town to face a zombie apocalypse world and then their minds change with a five minutes speech, anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.