AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LovelyLemon said:
Can someone explain to me like I'm five WHY Rick is so pissed at Lorie? I've watched every episode, every season, so I know about how it might-be-shane's-baby-n'stuff but I don't actually understand why Lorie's all super tortured right now and Rick and Carl hate her so much (disproportionately to last season)

I believe that Carl is pissed because Lori is against him taking risks, joining their crew raids and going on some places all by himself (like checking the prison infirmary), killing zombies and what not. Looks like Rick is fine with Carl doing that.

Rick is pissed because of the baby and because Lori told him to deal with Shane going ape shit crazy but, after seeing the results of that request, she said something like "I didn't mean that".

It all comes to this conclusion:

YyKuS.jpg

Yup, everybody hates Lori

*spoiler*
besides saving Hershel's life she really hasn't done much for the group since she's been pregnant, I think everyone is just plain sick of her. I've known pregnant women who go out on mile long runs and then still go home and clean their house from top to bottom and chase around their other kids. Lori doesn't even notice when Carl takes off and then gets super pissed at him, he's a KID pay better attention Bitch if he takes off it's not his fault it's yours! I'm sure that everyone is having a grand 'ol time taking care of themselves under Ricks orders, how about you mother your own child and not the whole group? hmmmm? God she pisses me off.

original.jpg

Reactions: jackie_O
she's a lot prettier when it's not the end of the world lol

but yeah her character is everything it's supposed to be, she's great at acting and how people react to her character is just proof that she's not Sarah, she became Lori, which is pretty much the goal of any actor. I still hate that dumb bitch though :lol:

S
P
O
I

R
S

I liked this week episode, using the Governador idea of what are the new "home theaters" as a cliffhanger was cool, but I'm already tired of Michonne eye-rage-fucking the camera all the time.

I know that works in the comic books, and Michonne is one the best characters from that version of TWD, but in live action it's just someone making a :cwm21: face.

MrRodry said:
I liked this week episode, using the Governador idea of what are the new "home theaters" as a cliffhanger was cool, but I'm already tired of Michonne eye-rage-fucking the camera all the time.

I know that works in the comic books, and Michonne is one the best characters from that version of TWD, but in live action it's just someone making a :cwm21: face.

She's like our pal Clint Eastwood... wish she would spit some chaw on someone though. So far she's a little lacking in the personality field. The "cold" character role is just failing to grab anyone. She's utterly forgettable at this moment, I hope it turns around.

Reactions: Rose and MrRodry
Ooo double post for bite vs. existing infection theory!

I was thinking about this the other night. The virus lays dormant in a living body, only when the person dies does the virus become active (likely through whatever chemical reactions occure only in death) and makee zee zombies BUUUUUUT the virus is active in the walkers, therefore when a living person is exposed they are being exposed to the active virus, not the existing dormant virus (that was possibly awakened by the new active virus being introduced) and activity ensues.

Reactions: Rose and Neudiin
JoleneJolene said:

I was thinking about this the other night. The virus lays dormant in a living body, only when the person dies does the virus become active (likely through whatever chemical reactions occure only in death) and makee zee zombies BUUUUUUT the virus is active in the walkers, therefore when a living person is exposed they are being exposed to the active virus, not the existing dormant virus (that was possibly awakened by the new active virus being introduced) and activity ensues.

I want to think the virus evolved into a second weaker airborne version, and once they die their immune system stops suppressing it. The walkers still carry the original version though.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Duhhh! didn't you know zombies eat grass when they's no humans aboot? In years to come as civilisation rebuilds itself, they will replace lawnmowers. :roll: :lol:

Oh man I can't wait for this week's episode. I just got spoiled in a major way by a friend that has ties to the production. Its gonna be goooooooooooooood! :happy2:

JoleneJolene said:
MrRodry said:

She's like our pal Clint Eastwood... wish she would spit some chaw on someone though. So far she's a little lacking in the personality field. The "cold" character role is just failing to grab anyone. She's utterly forgettable at this moment, I hope it turns around.

I am really not liking her character, I get being paranoid and suspicious, but if she has reasons to think the town is concentration camp than I'd wish she'd at least say something rather than simply demanding her samurai sword. Her anger is so over the top, that if I was the governor, I would not give her a kitchen knife much less that Samurai sword.

JoleneJolene said:

I like this idea, sorta makes sense. In the book they hacked a guy's leg off for the same reason.

Completely off topic but I had this weird idea for a poster for you JJ. Driving Miss JJ, with you in a Ferrari being driven by a black guy, I see the Old Spice guy for some reason, and you are screaming "Faster Hoke Faster!" and him answering "Yes'em Miss JJ" Ok I had to get that out of my mind or it'd have driven me nuts.

Bocefish said:
Carol may be a walker by now too? :dontknow:
I'm assuming the last 4 episodes of this half season will be spent looking for Carol as an homage to last season's search for Sophia.

Neudiin said:
Completely off topic but I had this weird idea for a poster for you JJ. Driving Miss JJ, with you in a Ferrari being driven by a black guy, I see the Old Spice guy for some reason, and you are screaming "Faster Hoke Faster!" and him answering "Yes'em Miss JJ" Ok I had to get that out of my mind or it'd have driven me nuts.

:? :lol: Whaaaaaaaa?

JoleneJolene said:
Neudiin said:

:? :lol: Whaaaaaaaa?
lol no idea where that came from I swear

On the Walking Dead topic - I really liked last week's show. I like the slow reveal of the Gov's crazy.

MrRodry said:
Another great episode! I believe Carol is ok too.

I bet Carol is ok also, but she'll be seconds away from be devoured by walkers before the gang rescues her.

Bocefish said:

This...and the haircuts/grooming. I can't imagine that one of the prisoners was actually a barber pre-lockup. I'd expect most to have a ZZ Top-esque appearance by now :cool:

I thought the black dood being offed was gonna be the "big thing" to come out of that episode and did not see the Lori stuff coming at all. I was never a Lori fan and Carl just irks me but their scenes at the end kinda gave me the sads :icon-cry:
I reckon Carol's okay too, otherwise what would be the point of her dying off-screen?
I'm kinda looking forward to The Rook going rogue and taking the blonde to find his brother/presumably kill Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.