AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
****SPOILER ALERT****

So I have been kinda Meh about the show. I want the show to move forward and for the last few its been kinda stagnant. But I dig them starting to figuring out what "The Walking Dead" truly means. I kinda like the way Shane died, Rick needed to kill him and Karl re-kill him lol. So ya think a nice sized herd is INC to the farm? I hope they fast forward a bit for next season.

I can't wait for Michonne to show up and to be introduced to the Governor =)

The comics are up to #94..lol

When Shane got killed off and they kept flashing to a bizarre zombie scene I couldn't help but think that the zombie in the flashes looked mutated. Maybe I've played too much Resident Evil, but I swear it was more than just a normal Walker we were kind of seeing.

Was discussing this with a friend last night and this point came up; the last two people to turn into zombies appear to have turned just from dying, and not from being bitten/scratched. I thought earlier in the series it was established you had to have been bitten/scratched to turn. Is this not the case?

Last week's episode was directed by M Night Shamalamadingdong. What a twist! We're going to find out they're aliens who have been dead all along.

Kradek said:
Was discussing this with a friend last night and this point came up; the last two people to turn into zombies appear to have turned just from dying, and not from being bitten/scratched. I thought earlier in the series it was established you had to have been bitten/scratched to turn. Is this not the case?
This is a new discovery which they have been realising over the past couple of episodes. When Shane and Rick went to drop off Randall and it went awry, they noticed 2 dead zombies who appeared to have not been bitten. This was then confirmed with the deaths of Randall and Shane in the last episode. In my mind this must mean the virus is mutating, to possibly allow airborne infection. Which opens up a whole new world of shit! Loving it.

Interesting season finale... I can't believe they didn't have a bug out plan in place. :woops: Another thing I didn't understand is why they all wanted to completely abandon the farm instead of waiting a few days for the walkers to clear out before going back. Nobody even brought that up as an option. That's been their home with enough supplies to last the winter... but the closing scenes of the prison pretty much cleared that up. On to a new phase and place.

If they learned anything from that huge herd, they should be hitting the abandoned sporting stores to stock up on some 10/22s with high capacity 25 or 50 round magazines and reloading equipment. They could have cut down that entire herd if they were all armed with those; they're way quieter too, so one shot wouldn't be like ringing the dinner bell.

Spoiler alert about the grim reaper showing up to save Andrea...

From what I've heard, the new character is a black woman named Michonne. She was an attorney in Atlanta before the epidemic. The two walkers she has in tow are her boyfriend and his best friend. She cut their arms and lower jaws off so they can't grab or bite and has them on leashes. She was into fencing in high school and college which explains the sword skills. Why she keeps them as pets, I have no idea. Suckz we have to wait until the fall for new episodes!

It's just hit me that is has finished now, and so I am going to read this entire thread while eating tripe and groaning in grief.

Yes, it does. Awesome season finale, so much better then the first season one.

Spoilers
Good to see Michonne showing up, the prison and hear about The Governor being around. The third season got renewed with 16 episodes, I hope it doesn't feel rushed with so much going on, maybe The Governor is running the prison! :shhh:

I liked how they showed a herd starting. I L O V E D the way Michonne was introduced.

Bocefish said:
And wtf is up with Lori's reaction about Rick killing Shane in self-defense?
She has been cheating or had cheated on Rick with Shane a long time and I'm leaning towards Carl is Shane's kid. This is a guess cause I dunno but its the only thing that really makes sense on how she's been acting.

I wanted the reveal about everyone is infected to be like in the book, just for the dramatic way it was done lol.

Oh and if that herd should have taught them anything, its they all need to find some swords or something stop relying on guns as the #1 thing to deal with walkers. But I do agree that they should circle back to the farm and get some supplies. The fact that didn't have bug out bags ready is a little worrisome. As far as staying there, they've realized its not as safe as they thought it was.

Now for some speculation - My sis-in-law and I were talking and she thought of something REALLY interesting. The group that Randell came from is lead by Merle and he is the Governor. Which to me made a lot of sense. Because there is no way Merle died in ATL. He cut off his hand to get away and he'd know how to survive. It will be interesting to see how they do the prison.

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Neudiin said:
I liked how they showed a herd starting. I L O V E D the way Michonne was introduced.

Bocefish said:
And wtf is up with Lori's reaction about Rick killing Shane in self-defense?
She has been cheating or had cheated on Rick with Shane a long time and I'm leaning towards Carl is Shane's kid. This is a guess cause I dunno but its the only thing that really makes sense on how she's been acting.

I wanted the reveal about everyone is infected to be like in the book, just for the dramatic way it was done lol.

Oh and if that herd should have taught them anything, its they all need to find some swords or something stop relying on guns as the #1 thing to deal with walkers. But I do agree that they should circle back to the farm and get some supplies. The fact that didn't have bug out bags ready is a little worrisome. As far as staying there, they've realized its not as safe as they thought it was.

Now for some speculation - My sis-in-law and I were talking and she thought of something REALLY interesting. The group that Randell came from is lead by Merle and he is the Governor. Which to me made a lot of sense. Because there is no way Merle died in ATL. He cut off his hand to get away and he'd know how to survive. It will be interesting to see how they do the prison.

Spoiler

well that sucks but I still think my idea is a WAY better way to go. I can tell you this, if season 3 DRAGS the fuck out like season 2 did, I am done with this show

I completely agree with the reaction to the reaction of Lori after finding out Shane had been killed by Rick. On another forum they said maybe it was due to the fact that it was Carl who then re-killed him. Either way, she got what she asked for. GAWD I hate Lori.

On a totally unrelated yet zombie note... I haven't seen many (if any) fat zombies. Or pregnant zombies. Are they just so damn tasty they get eaten completely up?

Merle spoiler alert:

Michael Rooker, who plays Merle Dixon, will be returning to The Walking Dead in season 3 in which had to loose 20 pounds in weight for the role.

The last time we saw Merle, he was handcuffed on top of a roof in Atlanta. The group returned to retrieve Merle but all they found on the roof was a bloody sawed off hand. Merle returned in season 2 but only as a hallucination in Merle’s brother Daryl’s mind. Fans have been speculating that Merle would return as the Governor in season 3 but when David Morrissey was cast for the role, fans began to wonder if Merle would ever return.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Neudiin said:
Oh and if that herd should have taught them anything, its they all need to find some swords or something stop relying on guns as the #1 thing to deal with walkers.

I 100% agree everyone should carry and practice with a machete or something similar. I wouldn't even know where to look for a sword though, lol. Almost every large scale sporting goods store stocks machetes. I would still preferably rely on a 10/22 as the #1 weapon of choice with high capacity mags. It's quiet, reliable, you can reach out and touch 'em, plus even an 8 year old can use one because they're so light weight with very little recoil. The ammo is also small, light and widely available. Heck, you can even make them nearly silent with home made suppressors that would render it quieter than one of Lori's farts.

I was a little put off by Lori's reaction to Rick killing Shane in self defense as well HOWEVER it really seemed to get her that CARL was the one to put him down (well the Walker Shane that is)

Now the one thing that kept me pondering is Why the F*** didn't they switch out that beat up old truck that ran out of gas with one of the nicer vehicles that was on the highway that probably had a nice FULL tank of gas. That pissed me off....um hello talk about stupid. Not only that why not at least get AN ADDITIONAL vehicle. I mean really can they not use any extra things they can get atm?! Just doesn't make much sense. Hell 1 car for every 2 persons.....why the hell not...... they sure as shit wouldn't be sitting ducks like they are right now. Which brings me to.....why make everyone stay over night?! Why not send someone ahead to get some gas so they don't have to stay the night. Either way someone is going to have to go get gas and they are going to have to split up.....I mean come on.

** Another note they are now saying that everyone has the virus so even if you aren't killed by a walker you still turn......? Well how the hell did that happen because I sure recall seeing a lot of dead bodies (not walkers) in some of the high way scenes some odd episodes back? Rick says that the guy from the CDC told him about this, so it was something that had happened long ago.....so why were there so many dead bodies and not all walkers? -----Ok I am not sure if this made any sense at all just some things that I was thinking about.

OK I am wayyyyy to into this show and am pretty upset that it's probably gone again until October (so stupid) anyhow. I said my peace.

Reactions: Bocefish
Michonne is an utter badass in the comics. Glad she has made it into the TV show, but I can't help but wonder if a certain encounter or several with another character we're due to meet next season will also make it onto our screens...

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Oh and another note....... What was was your guys' take on the helicopter? It sure as hell seemed like they were TRYING to herd the walkers. Do you think there is a bigger group trying to get all the herders together to kill them?? It just seemed like the helicopter was a ploy to get a herd of the walkers......?

Preslye said:
Oh and another note....... What was was your guys' take on the helicopter? It sure as hell seemed like they were TRYING to herd the walkers. Do you think there is a bigger group trying to get all the herders together to kill them?? It just seemed like the helicopter was a ploy to get a herd of the walkers......?

I thought it could have been a last ditch effort to try and herd them to a different location so that they could rebuild the city. IDK though, I tend to be wrong.

Without a time reference for context, there is no telling what the helicopter was doing. I think it was just used to show how herds start. In both the books and the show "walkers" become "standers" if nothing has their attention.

When Rick was telling Lori about killing Shane, she started taking her arms from around him and backing away well before he got to the point of Carl shooting walker Shane. But what I thought was funny is he tells Lori about how he knew Shane was leading him out there to kill him but told it differently to the group. The way he said it to the group it was like they went out and Rick just shot Shane.

I do know if Season 3 is as drawn out and boring as season 2, I'm done with it. I get character development but the herd should have come to the farm 3 eps ago

Status
Not open for further replies.