AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra Sad that there are only 2 more Episode.
i think stumpy used the truck to bring the dead to the camp tho.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
DrPepper Check
Popcorn check
what am i forgetting oh it is on woohoo
crap 2 more hours

Worst episode so far.. why bring the CDC BS into this? It makes it just like every other version of zombieApoc.

RufffRider said:
Worst episode so far.. why bring the CDC BS into this? It makes it just like every other version of zombieApoc.

Well, it shows that even in the face of absolute social collapse, humanity will find hope in the stupidest things. Like the CDC. Not the best episode, but I didn't hate it. Also, I like the comic version of Rick a whole lot better. This guy is taking way to long to wise the fuck up.

woohoo season finale means they might make more

i hate everything about the CDC guy, he has to make sure to take blood? even though he has decided they all die 24 hours later? i would have shot him in the kidney before i left.

like maybe he could have said.. if you take hot showers you die 6 hours sooner?

If you haven't read the comics/don't want to wait a full year for the next season here's the link to read the comic online for free.

Decent episode although I think unnecessary unless to show just how undependable any source of protection could be and to show TV Rick isn't a giant pussy.

MOTHER FUCKING SPOILER ALERT!

The only thing I can say is: thank god they knocked off one person who isn't important to the series. I'm also still holding out that they'll look to the comic a bit more for story line. I'm pissed Shane is STILL alive. I'm pretty sure when he does go (cause of course you can see that he's cracking, all be it much slower than in the comic) it won't be the way it was in the comics. Too violent/disturbing for the general public maybe.

Loving the fact that the relationship between Dale & Andrea is developing about right on schedule. And I really hope Merle just stays gone although I doubt he will. His return will probably be another "life lesson in zombie land". Like if you're gonna leave someone like that behind do them and yourself the courtesy of killing them.

I'm done with the walking dead TV show, the writing went out the window a few episodes in and some of the actors are horrible. I didn't watch the season finale and I'm probably not going to. The episode where they found the CDC was fucking atrocious.

Bocefish said:
Frankie's link didn't work for me. Admittedly, I haven't read a comic book since I was 8 years old, but totally curious now. :whistle:

If it was more legal I'd link some torrents, but yeah. That site got so much traffic after it being pimped on a major streaming site it got flagged & taken down for obvious reasons. :( Sorry guys.

jebbaz said:
Keep in mind when reading the comic book, dont get too attached to anybody. They're probably gonna die soon.

This. This. This. And I love Jebbaz' new avatar. :clap:

It's the only zombie show on television. It has Greg Nicotero behind the special effects/zombie make up. This means it's worth it, in my mind to give it another chance.

The suspense, heart-touching drama, the promise of a twisting plot, a dude with a rock! Looks from that clip like season 2 has everything. Mostly a guy with a rock.

Honestly, I think it's probably the worst scene from season 2 they could release (of course, not having seen season 2 yet, I can only guess) as a trailer. It's slightly boring, it gives nothing to look forward to (except awesome special effects) & won't really pull people in. BUT! There are a few months left til the premiere & I can only hope they will release a better teaser.

I just came across a good article on Season 2 I wanted to share - it's a panel discussion from San Diego ComicCon with Kirkman, Darabot, Hurd & a few cast members....

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33539

Lots in there, but in case you don't want to read, the one thing I'll mention is that S2 starts Oct.16.

(no spoilers came to mind, but maybe slight ones I didn't notice since I've read the comic)

I'm totally siked for the new season coming I believe this fall... *checks premiere date*

October. I think they want to release it around halloween this time around =w=

I actually hope it doesn't. There are SO many great things (well...a lot of them are actually horrible) that happened in the comic that I'm almost 100% sure AMC wouldn't allow on TV. Plus, I get so fangirly over them following the comic that I start to over analyze it. I gotta figure out a way NOT to do that this season.

Here's some webisodes to hold anyone excited about this season over.

Status
Not open for further replies.