AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

War between MFC and [site name banned*14]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moberon

Banhammered
Sep 6, 2019
Hello, models! What do you know about recent war between MFC and [site name banned*14] site (keeping the great archive of free chat videos)?

You mean stolen copywriten material? I think it's hilarious they think they can try to give ultimatums and mfc gives no fuck.

Good for MFC.

And are you trying to pass off a capping site as an internet archive. Loooooool. Wasn't there a paywall?

Upvote 0
My guess is that you like those thieves.
Kinda feel like he IS those thieves. Nobody else would be trying to stick up for/defend them. Nobody else cares in their favor.

Upvote 0
AmberCutie, thank you for allowing to add this thread and start this discussion! I feel that nobody understand what happens. I have no affilation with CSH except trying to remove videos from those damned site! And I think a lot of models and ex-models want the same.
The fact is that Chaturbate and Bonga models can remove their recorded videos (absolutely free and I did it!) but MFC models can't.
I find MFC position very strange and unfair. MFC measures to block IPs give and will give no result - CSH continues to record all free shows!
The only result of this war is the MFC models distress because CSH has implemented for them face search and made vids downloading free. Only for MFC models!

Upvote 0
Kinda feel like he IS those thieves. Nobody else would be trying to stick up for/defend them. Nobody else cares in their favor.
AmberCutie, please read before making accusations. Are you sure in understanding the issue?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You mean stolen copywriten material? I think it's hilarious they think they can try to give ultimatums and mfc gives no fuck.

Good for MFC.

And are you trying to pass off a capping site as an internet archive. Loooooool. Wasn't there a paywall?
Dear AudriTwo, I say only about MFC models protection! Reсent actions of MFC block any ways to remove recorded videos from CSH site! Whereas Chaturbate and Bonga models can remove such vids.

It's not fair!!!

Upvote 0
not to mention he's possibly trying to add another site into the google mix for searches
Sorry, I only try to find any way to remove MFC models videos from those damned site! And there is no way while MFC will continue their senseless war. It is impossible to block recording of free show broadcasting!

Upvote 0
Sorry, I only try to find any way to remove MFC models videos from those damned site! And there is no way while MFC will continue their senseless war. It is impossible to block recording of free show broadcasting!

The face search apparently was a bluff. The current one is no better than other stuff I won't name.

Upvote 0
AmberCutie, thank you for allowing to add this thread and start this discussion! I feel that nobody understand what happens. I have no affilation with CSH except trying to remove videos from those damned site! And I think a lot of models and ex-models want the same.
The fact is that Chaturbate and Bonga models can remove their recorded videos (absolutely free and I did it!) but MFC models can't.
I find MFC position very strange and unfair. MFC measures to block IPs give and will give no result - CSH continues to record all free shows!
The only result of this war is the MFC models distress because CSH has implemented for them face search and made vids downloading free. Only for MFC models!
They shouldn't have to go through the hassle of removing their videos, what the site is doing is illegal. The fact that the site threatens to implement face search to get what they want could be argued to be extortion. I find your position very strange and downright disturbing.

Upvote 0

The face search apparently was a bluff. The current one is no better than other stuff I won't name.

Sorry, but CSH face search on videos on their site works very well. I tested it. Any recorded model will be found on their photos. On CSH site not in social media!

Upvote 0
Sorry, but CSH face search on videos on their site works very well. I tested it. Any recorded model will be found on their photos. On CSH site not in social media!
Yes but this already is widely available on other sites. Facial recognition is pretty damn good.

I'm glad mfc stands up to illegal pirate sites. Made me want to work there more!

Upvote 0
They shouldn't have to go through the hassle of removing their videos, what the site is doing is illegal. The fact that the site threatens to implement face search to get what they want could be argued to be extortion. I find your position very strange and downright disturbing.
You say abstractively but I have real experience in deletion vids from there. Bonga models can do it for a week through Bonga support while MFC models can't. This is the only real fact. I only want to help women who as usual are the first victims of any war!

Upvote 0
You say abstractively but I have real experience in deletion vids from there. Bonga models can do it for a week through Bonga support while MFC models can't. This is the only real fact. I only want to help women who as usual are the first victims of any war!
Did u just compare a shitty pirate site throwing a tantrum because mfc made took steps to protect their legally owned property with an actual war where women are victims of horrific violence?

👋 bye

Upvote 0
I'm glad mfc stands up to illegal pirate sites. Made me want to work there more!
Let' the lawyers discuss legal matters, but I know that DMCA agencies can't help with CSH vids. There are legal nuances. I know only that MFC measures can't stop recording but fully have stopped video removing for MFC models. This is the only result up today! It's unfair!!!

Upvote 0
Let' the lawyers discuss legal matters, but I know that DMCA agencies can't help with CSH vids. There are legal nuances. I know only that MFC measures can't stop recording but fully have stopped video removing for MFC models. This is the only result up today! It's unfair!!!

Lmao!!

You do realize you type the same right? Its clearly you. Next time rope a friend in to writing the posts so it's less obvious

Also! I went to your site to try to retrieve a cam show recording that had failed on my end. It was unwatchable due to the counter measures mfc has taken. So, that works great! Enjoy sharing the shitty, unwatchable recordings of my cam

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know what you mean with abstractively. I have studied some copyright law at a university level, enough to know what violates someone else's copyright. You shouldn't have to delete videos from a site that knowingly violates your copyright over and over again. You must either be them or suffer from Stockholm syndrome since you appear are grateful to them for having you to do unnecessary unpaid work.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
Let' the lawyers discuss legal matters, but I know that DMCA agencies can't help with CSH vids. There are legal nuances.

There are no legal nuances. The guy is just confident enough he's protecting his identity well enough and that his server host, from the infamous ecatel group, will cover his ass.

Upvote 0
Lmao!!

You do realize you type the same right? Its clearly you. Next time rope a friend in to writing the posts so it's less obvious

Also! I went to your site to try to retrieve a cam show recording that had failed on my end. It was unwatchable due to the counter measures mfc has taken. So, that works great! Enjoy sharing the shitty, unwatchable recordings of my cam
Sorry, I can not understand all your words, I am newbie here, really. Maybe somebody else shares my view. It is normal in fact.
Unfortunately I see as recording to continue. I would be happy to see other results.

Upvote 0
There are no legal nuances. The guy is just confident enough he's protecting his identity well enough and that his server host, from the infamous ecatel group, will cover his ass.
And what can be done? How to help? So smart guy? LOL. What to do in current situation? Real women have great problems.

Upvote 0
Dear AudriTwo, I say only about MFC models protection! Reсent actions of MFC block any ways to remove recorded videos from CSH site! Whereas Chaturbate and Bonga models can remove such vids.

It's not fair!!!
Lol how does them blocking ip address make it hard to remove videos? Sounds like they are making it harder for the site to exist. Since the site doesn't adhere to dmcas takedowns because site is an asshole. Not because of LeGaL NuAnCeS.

Upvote 0
Not so bad itself but useless. I say, Putin in Russia can't block Telegram social media. It is impossible to block something in today's whorld. Wrong idea!

I have to say MFC models that we can't help them. Whereas MFC has never explained its position and just ignored all letters. Because they are in safety.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not so bad itself but useless. I say, Putin in Russia can't block Telegram social media. It is impossible to block something in today's whorld. Wrong idea!
If it's useless why are you all throwing a fit about it? It's clearly working.

Upvote 0

I have to say MFC models that we can't help them. Whereas MFC has never explained its position and just ignored all letters. Because they are in safety.
You have completely changed my opinion with your fine rhetoric, lets all be friends and listen to music that we have downloaded from Napster. Fyi I am being sarcastic, Napster was sued into Oblivion and shutdown also your rhetoric is garbage.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.