AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming HELP!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Miss_Trixie

Cam Model
Feb 10, 2013
Kingman, AZ
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@misstrixie007
MFC Username
Trixie55
Chaturbate Username
Miss_Trixie
I have been on MFC for over 10 yrs now and I have never had this issue as much as I do now.... I live in AZ out in the desert between like Las Vegas and Flagstaff and we have OPTIMUM as an internet carrier. I get booted off MFC or its jittery to the point where nobody stays EVERY SINGLE DAY! My internet is as good as they offer here 1GB down and 60 up, but it doesn't seem to help! I know how to use OBS and I have NO problem connecting to Chaturbate and not getting kicked, so it can't be my internet! What the hell else can I do?? I never had this issue in Tallahassee FL with WAY less internet capabilities..... I have tried multiple different servers and my computer is top notch with a Brio camera and 64 GB of RAM..... 1GB ethernet to a CAT6 directly into the modem.

I have been on MFC for over 10 yrs now and I have never had this issue as much as I do now.... I live in AZ out in the desert between like Las Vegas and Flagstaff and we have OPTIMUM as an internet carrier. I get booted off MFC or its jittery to the point where nobody stays EVERY SINGLE DAY! My internet is as good as they offer here 1GB down and 60 up, but it doesn't seem to help! I know how to use OBS and I have NO problem connecting to Chaturbate and not getting kicked, so it can't be my internet! What the hell else can I do?? I never had this issue in Tallahassee FL with WAY less internet capabilities..... I have tried multiple different servers and my computer is top notch with a Brio camera and 64 GB of RAM..... 1GB ethernet to a CAT6 directly into the modem.
Not a streamer, just a user, but I've had weird issues at times with my ISP on MFC which is solved by using a VPN connection to a nearby location - in my case, I'm in Australia and I connect to a VPN node in the same city that I am. That solves all my streaming issues which do not exist on other streaming sites at all. Maybe you can try something similar?

Upvote 0
Just so you know, I've been having a lot of issues as well with a glitchy stream, and lag, and I have the highest intenet speeds. I just had all my internet equipment replaced... still same issue. Next stream I'm going to try Safari instead of Chrome and I've also just replaced my Camera's USB cable.... if that doesn't fix it then it has to be MFC... I dont' know what else to do...

Upvote 0
Something occurred to me yesterday in a room where the model had just changed ISPs... CGNAT - if your ISP has that enabled on your service, see if you can opt out of it.

CGNAT is a way of sharing your IP address with a large number of people (because IPv4 addresses are getting scarce). This can screw with things such as streaming.

• Helpful!
Reactions: D_A_X and ElGato
Upvote 0
Just so you know, I've been having a lot of issues as well with a glitchy stream, and lag, and I have the highest intenet speeds. I just had all my internet equipment replaced... still same issue. Next stream I'm going to try Safari instead of Chrome and I've also just replaced my Camera's USB cable.... if that doesn't fix it then it has to be MFC... I dont' know what else to do...
and that's the thing.... even with a camera NOT connected to OBS, you can still "stream" a blank screen and it STILL doesn't work right! I've done the test on the MFC "options" and change your server "TEST" and it still comes back bad!

Upvote 0
bumping this thread to ask another question:

I use a macbook pro and an insta 360 cam and a blue snowball mic. I have replaced my internet equipment, my cam usb cable, my laptop has plenty of ram. The only thing i haven't done is lower from 1080 to 720 on my broadcaster options. My stream lags, freezes, glitches, and even the audio makes me sound like maxheadroom!!! I have the fastest internet speed......waht gives? I want to try everything before contacting MFC for support.

I was wondering if OBS is the way to go.... do most of you use OBS? I've been told it gives the best quality and i'm thinking of using it. Also, it is NOT my camera because I can record perfectly good video on it.

Upvote 0
bumping this thread to ask another question:

I use a macbook pro and an insta 360 cam and a blue snowball mic. I have replaced my internet equipment, my cam usb cable, my laptop has plenty of ram. The only thing i haven't done is lower from 1080 to 720 on my broadcaster options. My stream lags, freezes, glitches, and even the audio makes me sound like maxheadroom!!! I have the fastest internet speed......waht gives? I want to try everything before contacting MFC for support.

I was wondering if OBS is the way to go.... do most of you use OBS? I've been told it gives the best quality and i'm thinking of using it. Also, it is NOT my camera because I can record perfectly good video on it.
How fast is the upstream speed of your internet?

Upvote 0
I was wondering if OBS is the way to go.... do most of you use OBS? I've been told it gives the best quality and i'm thinking of using it.
I'm not sure if it'll fix your situation, but yes, OBS is the best quality and way to stream, and allows you to use Charlesbot and MFCAlerts, which makes everything much more fun and easier.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
It might make the situation worse as OBS can use a lot more bandwidth without some tweaking.
Big true, getting the settings tweaked just perfect can be a task, and difficult for someone with little technical knowledge (even I need help). But I do remember when WebRTC was causing some people a lot of issues with cam stuttering, etc. May be a problem here? Who knows.

Regardless I just meant it'd be the best quality when settings are right.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
@Pommster @AmberCutie Thanks for replying, I appreciate your help so much. I have replaced my router, yes, everything is new. I am on my WiFi. I thought since I had the fastest speeds that being on my WiFi wouldn't matter.....

Amber, OBS is my goal but I won't be able to tinker with that for a month or so (so busy right now), I'm trying to find something to help matters now while I work on getting OBS.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
@Pommster @AmberCutie Thanks for replying, I appreciate your help so much. I have replaced my router, yes, everything is new. I am on my WiFi. I thought since I had the fastest speeds that being on my WiFi wouldn't matter.....

Amber, OBS is my goal but I won't be able to tinker with that for a month or so (so busy right now), I'm trying to find something to help matters now while I work on getting OBS.

Try an ethernet cable. The trouble with wifi is that it is affected by other wifi networks that are in the area especially if they are on the same channel.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if it'll fix your situation, but yes, OBS is the best quality and way to stream, and allows you to use Charlesbot and MFCAlerts, which makes everything much more fun and easier.
Hey do you know what are best settings for mfc with obs? I saw their mfc wiki but i wanna know personal opinion,. I was trying to stream from web broadcaster but even if my intenet is great and on cb no issues- on mfc my bitrate dropping down to1.3. , 1.4 then again 1.9. 2.0 and lowe again

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I might be wide of the mark here but if you have trouble streaming but not trouble watching then perhaps it's something to do with your RAM on your computer. I'd imagine it's more labour intensive to broadcast than just to watch broadcasts. Might be worth checking to see how much memory is being used when you stream (CTRL+ALT+DEL Task Manager). I'm sure someone more technical will be along in a moment to explain it better.

Upvote 0
I might be wide of the mark here but if you have trouble streaming but not trouble watching then perhaps it's something to do with your RAM on your computer. I'd imagine it's more labour intensive to broadcast than just to watch broadcasts. Might be worth checking to see how much memory is being used when you stream (CTRL+ALT+DEL Task Manager). I'm sure someone more technical will be along in a moment to explain it better.
but i m\ultistream on 3 platforms and with obs i can stream on all 3 without issues.When i stream on sc and cb with obs and mfc without obs- only there are problems

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
but i m\ultistream on 3 platforms and with obs i can stream on all 3 without issues.When i stream on sc and cb with obs and mfc without obs- only there are problems
Yes, but it's entirely possible that your computer is more powerful in terms of memory than the OP's.

Upvote 0
Yes, but it's entirely possible that your computer is more powerful in terms of memory than the OP's.
and what is OP?what is good using of ram memor? i mean which amount will be too much? i will check this later when i wil broadcast. And if will be bad, how ca n i improve it? My computer is really good, strong and pretty new

Upvote 0
Unhelpfully, there are two OBS entries in the MFC wiki. Here is the more up-to-date one - https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/OBS-new
Its helpful- thanks ! Its clarifying for me that zerolatency is needed and "This is the recommended setting, and the one that works best for most models. Ideal bitrate is 2500 if using the Software (x264) or Hardware (NVENC) encoder, 3000-3500 "
Thanks!! My settings was similar - 3000 bitrate with x264 and zerolatency

Reactions: Pommster
Upvote 0