AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

War between MFC and [site name banned*14]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moberon

Banhammered
Sep 6, 2019
Hello, models! What do you know about recent war between MFC and [site name banned*14] site (keeping the great archive of free chat videos)?

When you negotiate with terrorists/thieves/what have you, all it does is bolster them and enables them to do even worse stuff further down the line. Good on MFC for not listening to the wackadoo owner’s threats and also attempting to stop recording bots. That shows that MFC actually cares, not the opposite which you keep saying.

If you actually cared about the models, person who is totally not the aforementioned owner and just a caring bystander, you’d be happy MFC is doing something to try and stop their model’s content getting stolen and profited off of by someone who would hang the threat of face recognition on their piracy site over their heads.

Also, this isn’t a “war” like you keep on claiming. This is just a delusional thief pissed he isn’t getting his way.

Upvote 0
Your mistake is that you believe that guy. There is no reason to do that. If cb and bonga do "anything" he doesn't like, it will all be back. So should any camsite ask for this guy's approval first? You cannot seriously consider that as an option.

As far as I know there has not been a single model who does not support that mfc does not give in to his threats.
CSH exists, they have clients, and they will be the only such archiver in near future. We don't like it, but nothing can be changed. And their words are about cooperation not war. They are ready to give models control of their recorded free chats and share incoms. Stop to label all - go and read!

I know lots of ex-models who want to remove recorded vids from CSH. And no IPs blocks can help them! Could you find the way to shutdown CSH? If no then you have to work with them. Just as US negotiate Taliban now! This is the real world.

Upvote 0
Your mistake is that you believe that guy. There is no reason to do that. If cb and bonga do "anything" he doesn't like, it will all be back. So should any camsite ask for this guy's approval first? You cannot seriously consider that as an option.

As far as I know there has not been a single model who does not support that mfc does not give in to his threats.
It clearly IS that guy

Upvote 0
CSH exists, they have clients, and they will be the only such archiver in near future. We don't like it, but nothing can be changed. And their words are about cooperation not war. They are ready to give models control of their recorded free chats and share incoms. Stop to label all - go and read!

I know lots of ex-models who want to remove recorded vids from CSH. And no IPs blocks can help them! Could you find the way to shutdown CSH? If no then you have to work with them. Just as US negotiate Taliban now! This is the real world.
The site will shut down eventually, article 17 of the copyright directive were approved by the European Parliament and Council earlier this year so in the future they are going have to implement a filter that automatically stops stolen copyrighted content from being uploaded.

Anyway here is a little a little song that I think sums up you and all the others who support these content thieves.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
The site will shut down eventually, article 17 of the copyright directive were approved by the European Parliament and Council earlier this year so in the future they are going have to implement a filter that automatically stops stolen copyrighted content from being uploaded.

Anyway here is a little a little song that I think sums up you and all the others who support these content thieves.

Presuming that making something (more?) illegal will cause it to stop existing is a weird kind of optimism, considering that the contents of the site are already illegal.

Upvote 0
Presuming that making something (more?) illegal will cause it to stop existing is a weird kind of optimism, considering that the contents of the site are already illegal.
The mere conduit exemption in The Electronic Commerce Directive is replaced with Article 17 so there will be pressure on the sites hosting company that haven't existed before.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
The mere conduit exemption in The Electronic Commerce Directive is replaced with Article 17 so there will be pressure on the sites hosting company that haven't existed before.

As long as the Cloudflares, Namecheaps, Ecatels and other companies accept "Cookie Monster" from "Sesame Street" as their customers this is pointless.

Upvote 0
Yeah and they have been able to get away with doing that because of the mere conduit exemption so you can understand my optimism.

Piracy has always been an arms race. No one will ever win. There are plenty of countries that aren't subject to the new rules, and plenty of people who don't give a shit about rules to begin with who will evade them any way they can (and they can). It'll always be whack-a-mole.

Upvote 0
Piracy has always been an arms race. No one will ever win. There are plenty of countries that aren't subject to the new rules, and plenty of people who don't give a shit about rules to begin with who will evade them any way they can (and they can). It'll always be whack-a-mole.
So are you suggesting that we shouldn't have any copyright laws?

Upvote 0
Copyright laws are fine as they are. Some minor things could be changed. The thing is, as long as there is no meaningful "know your customer" process at the server hosts, registrars and dns providers, there just is no one to apply that law at. Sue "cookie monster"?

Upvote 0
Copyright laws are fine as they are. Some minor things could be changed. The thing is, as long as there is no meaningful "know your customer" process at the server hosts, registrars and dns providers, there just is no one to apply that law at. Sue "cookie monster"?
You get the server host on assistance to copyright infringement if they don't do enough to prevent piracy.

Upvote 0
@moberon Imagine you started a restaurants where any one could eat for free. Payed for by the patrons who tip. But there was that one dude who for years has been taking whole platters of food, and just going out side and then selling it, at what point would you cut that person off?
@Lelo1 Thanks for your good metaphor. I like it. But it must be added. Those dude saves the platters in his large fridge and service for anybody while a restaurants is closed. And after all the dude offer to owner to share his incoms upto 80%. We all understand that there is a great difference between a live show and recorded videos! As in the methaphor - between Fresh and Frozen food! Webcamming is about alive interaction rather then just viewing.

One more, I don't like what CSH does and I'd prefer it to be shutdowned someday. But before this Day we need control for models on their recorded content. And sure no free access to it!

MFC ought to stop its pointless IPs blocking and get access to CSH content to let models to remove it if they wamt. And after it we might wait for an implementation of article 17 of the copyright directive!

Upvote 0
@Lelo1 Thanks for your good metaphor. I like it. But it must be added. Those dude saves the platters in his large fridge and service for anybody while a restaurants is closed. And after all the dude offer to owner to share his incoms upto 80%. We all understand that there is a great difference between a live show and recorded videos! As in the methaphor - between Fresh and Frozen food! Webcamming is about alive interaction rather then just viewing.

One more, I don't like what CSH does and I'd prefer it to be shutdowned someday. But before this Day we need control for models on their recorded content. And sure no free access to it!

MFC ought to stop its pointless IPs blocking and get access to CSH content to let models to remove it if they wamt. And after it we might wait for an implementation of article 17 of the copyright directive!

I am confused. I thought you claimed to care about the models who were being ripped off? But, judging by your posts, the only people you seem to defend or care about are the people who are doing the ripping off? Strange.

Upvote 0

From my experience CSH have no intentions of paying the money from the stolen content. I have a section in my bio explaining that I will offer resale licencing per show for a fee, as of yet they have yet to make a single payment for all the stolen shows. They have been contacted and made aware of what the owed amount at the time was (It's now a lot higher as they are still recording and selling new shows) I even offered them the option to pay me in bitcoin (what seems to be their prefered payment method, I am assuming because no credit card processor would touch them as they are selling stolen content.) So If they are not going to pay up on a resale agreement, why would they pay a % after stealing the content. It's like going into a warehouse, stealing all the product and telling the manufacture that you will pay them back a % if it sells but if it dosnt sell then they cannot have the product back.

Also removing clips is not easy as you seem to think it is. It involves sending ID documents to someone who has already proven that they cannot be trusted, given how they got the content I would make the assumption that if I was to send them my ID's then my ID's would be up for sale within 10 mins of them receiving them.

From my point of view the entire site is set up as a phishing site, I would assume that selling the recorded shows isnt the main focus of the site but instead the main focus is getting models ID's to resell and black mail models. A legitimate site would go about setting it up in a more legitimate way and wouldn't be trying to sell stolen content.

Upvote 0
I am confused. I thought you claimed to care about the models who were being ripped off? But, judging by your posts, the only people you seem to defend or care about are the people who are doing the ripping off? Strange.
Never! I try to find exit from the situation, try to understand what can be done now! We need to talk instead of to label each other. And I try to hear what MFC models can say. MFC doesn't communicate on this theme. No public reply! Why?

Upvote 0
Never! I try to find exit from the situation, try to understand what can be done now! We need to talk instead of to label each other. And I try to hear what MFC models can say. MFC doesn't communicate on this theme. No public reply! Why?
Lol because they don't want to nor do they have to.

Upvote 0
From my experience CSH have no intentions of paying the money from the stolen content. I have a section in my bio explaining that I will offer resale licencing per show for a fee, as of yet they have yet to make a single payment for all the stolen shows. They have been contacted and made aware of what the owed amount at the time was (It's now a lot higher as they are still recording and selling new shows) I even offered them the option to pay me in bitcoin (what seems to be their prefered payment method, I am assuming because no credit card processor would touch them as they are selling stolen content.) So If they are not going to pay up on a resale agreement, why would they pay a % after stealing the content. It's like going into a warehouse, stealing all the product and telling the manufacture that you will pay them back a % if it sells but if it dosnt sell then they cannot have the product back.

Also removing clips is not easy as you seem to think it is. It involves sending ID documents to someone who has already proven that they cannot be trusted, given how they got the content I would make the assumption that if I was to send them my ID's then my ID's would be up for sale within 10 mins of them receiving them.

From my point of view the entire site is set up as a phishing site, I would assume that selling the recorded shows isnt the main focus of the site but instead the main focus is getting models ID's to resell and black mail models. A legitimate site would go about setting it up in a more legitimate way and wouldn't be trying to sell stolen content.
Thanks for your post!
I can't say anything about payment issues. But I guess that it will be inposibble without webcam sites cooperation with CSH.
As to ID s then just read CHS "model 101" text where they ask not to send them any IDs.
I have seen myself as Bonga ex-models can remove ALL their CSH content with one letter to Bonga model support. It takes about one week.
The point is that CSH gives a webcam site free control on all its recorded content if a site want to get it. MFC won't. Very strange position.

Upvote 0
Lol because they don't want to nor do they have to.
Dear @AudriTwo! I think that MFC must have to do only one thing - takes care of safety of its models and all ex-models too! Blocking IDs gives nothing for ex-models and 47 000 000 recorded MFC models vids that can be downloaded free now.
Now US nogotiates Taliban in Afganistan because US wasn't able to shudown Taliban and Taliban isn't DAISH! We don't like it but this is the real world!

Upvote 0
Thanks for your post!
I can't say anything about payment issues. But I guess that it will be inposibble without webcam sites cooperation with CSH.
As to ID s then just read CHS "model 101" text where they ask not to send them any IDs.
I have seen myself as Bonga ex-models can remove ALL their CSH content with one letter to Bonga model support. It takes about one week.
The point is that CSH gives a webcam site free control on all its recorded content if a site want to get it. MFC won't. Very strange position.

Why would a webcam site ask have to cooperate with CSH for them to pay me the licence fee's they already owe from stolen shows? My resale licencing has nothing to do with the cam sites I work on, All they would need to do to resell my shows correctly is email me with a request, sign the licence agreement and make a payment for every show they want to resell, it has nothing to do with any 3rd party.

The model 101 say's nothing like that.... It says what a DMCA is, it says that some cam sites offer DMCA services...... It dosnt say they will remove content when they receive DMCA's and it dosnt say they do not ask for ID's. You have to make an account to even be able to view the removal instructions, and the csh twitter had said in a thread a few months ago that they will request ID's to remove videos and if they recieve DMCA notices they will not delete any of the videos.

If it was true that sites can just DMCA to have content removed then why would they be getting so butt hurt over MFC putting in preventative measures to stop them accessing the site? Sending DMCA's for every model of every show wastes everyone's time.

@punkerbarbie would there be a way to send a mass take down notice for all content that was stolen from chaturbate?

Upvote 0
Dear @AudriTwo! I think that MFC must have to do only one thing - takes care of safety of its models and all ex-models too! Blocking IDs gives nothing for ex-models and 47 000 000 recorded MFC models vids that can be downloaded free now.
Now US nogotiates Taliban in Afganistan because US wasn't able to shudown Taliban and Taliban isn't DAISH! We don't like it but this is the real world!

tenor (3).gif

Upvote 0

This is CSH decision. CSH is responsible for choosing not to cooperate with MFC. You keep saying MFC is at fault. They are not. MFC started that ip blocking (to protect their models from illegal recording) which upset CSH. So in retaliation, CSH is not cooperating with MFC models anymore. Because they may or may not struggle to get new recordings. CSH may not be able to easily get recordings anymore, and they're mad about it. This is literally their retaliation.

That's it. You can't twist the facts in any way to make it seem like MFC is actually at fault here or the bad guys.

It's akin to a child throwing a tantrum(CSH) because someone(MFC) took their candy away. If you gave them their candy back every time they threw a tantrum then they would learn that it works and that they can continue to do it.

Upvote 0
Because you, sad pathetic obsessive thief, are not worth it.

This thread is truly truly sad. You are really embarrassing

Upvote 0

If you are trying to understand what can be done... MFC is doing it. If you are trying to listen to what MFC models are saying... Listen to this thread. But you don't seem to actually want to listen to the models here. You don't seem to actually want anything to be done. You want to let the piracy go back to normal without any sort of fight, and I fail to see how that will help any model that you claim to want to protect. Every model I have spoken to is very happy that MFC has taken the stand that they have. So if you TRULY care about the models... That will content you. If you TRULY want to listen to the models... Models are saying they are happy that their website is taking a stand for them. It's only the pirates who aren't happy. And you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.