AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning For Urination

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
www.youtube.com
Twitter Username
@justmilfnaround
Got a warning for urination just now - UM I WAS DRESSED THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Topless for about 5 minutes early on and was only on for an hour. How in the fuck do I get that when one lady on the front page is shoving ginormous dragon cock toys in her asshole the size of flower pots and making wet farts and "squirting" all over the place? I was DRESSED and no show happened......... you fucking sites are going to drive me to an early grave i swear.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lilita
Mayb they just following the new American judicial system ??? GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
I think that our CB rep here may have even admitted that this is the case... and my assumption is because they're so super overly paranoid of 1. payment processors abandoning them and/or 2. lawsuits that they would rather ban first, as questions later (and sometimes not even ask questions, just ignore repeated emails asking why they were banned) to avoid any of that.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lilita
Upvote 0
Well, if they changed the algos to reflect active tipping to put models in their spots/on the main page then I can see how "token recycling", as you've termed, it is gaming the system just as bot traffic is gaming the system.

Upvote 0
I think that our CB rep here may have even admitted that this is the case... and my assumption is because they're so super overly paranoid of 1. payment processors abandoning them and/or 2. lawsuits that they would rather ban first, as questions later (and sometimes not even ask questions, just ignore repeated emails asking why they were banned) to avoid any of that.

I think they should at the least provide a reason, even if it's for when the model logs in and it could say "you were banned due to violating rule ##".
A model I have followed from the time I started on CB, and she has been there for about 6 years I think (I met her 2016). She is genuinely one to not do stuff to push the boundaries to break rules etc and she will always say no to guys if they try to ask her to do stuff. She is your true "goody-two-shoes" type of woman. 2 days ago, she got banned ... just banned, no warning, nothing.

She has no idea what she did. And honestly, I have watched her A LOT (an unhealthily amount lol)... the only thing she may have done is because she is with a studio and multi-sites, she was doing a pvt on another site for about 5 hrs non stop (with 1 guy, mostly talking).. she had a "tip to see her cam" for all of those 5 hrs on CB. Not sure if this may have been a reason why, but I really don't know.

Luckily @punker barbie has been amazing and has helped the best she can (and obviously can't tell me personally much)

My point though, is the fact of how much of a truly good "egg" she is and even she has somehow managed to just get banned. No message to say why. I think just a little message even if it was "You are banned because we are investigating your account for violating rule ##" would suffice, at least then the model can know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.