AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Watch "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" and tell me what you think

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2022
Not too long ago, I watched the movie "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande". It's got a really interesting perspective on sex and sexuality. And it includes a very mature and talented Emma Thompson as co-star. Check it out, and after that... give me your own thoughts about the film 🤩

Did you already watch it? If not, you might catch it on cinema, or you can also watch the movie on Hulu: https://www.hulu.com/movie/good-luck-to-you-leo-grande-b0243a6c-8add-4d53-a234-05a255c8989f

But, please, no spoilers... let's not ruin it for everyone else ;)

Ahh acting goddess Emma Thompson! It will be good I am sure. Unfortunately I see that it opened in cinemas just 2 days ago in Australia, so no streaming here for a while. And the nearest cinema to me would be over 3 hours highway driving from me. :(

Oh well I'll have to store it away in my memory for later.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lou_King_
Right, @sophiapierce1 ?! I love how it really shows that sex is often more than "just sex", and I'm not talking about love or anything like that. Know what I mean?

I also really like how the story was divided into chapters. I don't think it could have been properly told otherwise.

It's definitely worth the three-hour drive, @Ozzie_ ! Invite someone, share the cost of gas 😉

Right, @sophiapierce1 ?! I love how it really shows that sex is often more than "just sex", and I'm not talking about love or anything like that. Know what I mean?

I also really like how the story was divided into chapters. I don't think it could have been properly told otherwise.

It's definitely worth the three-hour drive, @Ozzie_ ! Invite someone, share the cost of gas 😉
Hehe, that is just the closest cinema (I think. That small town may not even actually have a cinema).

The nearest city where the movie would definitely be showing would be a 6 hour drive. So I am afraid I ain't driving 12 hours (and staying overnight) to see a movie no matter how good it is :rofl:

But I will remember it for when / if it comes to a streaming platform I subscribe to.

• Wat?!
I think I especially liked about the movie how, to some extent, the different facets of the client/sex worker relation can be associated with the ones between users and cam models 🤔
It kinda felt familiar.

The nearest city where the movie would definitely be showing would be a 6 hour drive. So I am afraid I ain't driving 12 hours (and staying overnight) to see a movie no matter how good it is :rofl:
You could also try a VPN, for example, the Urban Free VPN add-on for FireFox or Google Chrome.

You could also try a VPN, for example, the Urban Free VPN add-on for FireFox or Google Chrome.
I tried a VPN for Hulu recently and it didn't work? Got a popup saying that they don't allow the use of VPNs! How tf do they know? It was Hulu Japan btw. Maybe other countries have it differently?

Anyway looking forward to watching it too!

• Wat?!
Hehe, that is just the closest cinema (I think. That small town may not even actually have a cinema).

But I will remember it for when / if it comes to a streaming platform I subscribe to.
feeling spoiled that I got to watch it 😲 definitely put it on your list!!

I tried a VPN for Hulu recently and it didn't work? Got a popup saying that they don't allow the use of VPNs! How tf do they know? It was Hulu Japan btw. Maybe other countries have it differently?

Anyway looking forward to watching it too!

What the hell?! I'm perplexed! And I didn't even know there was a Hulu Japan! You could try Hulu US, and maybe also a different VPN. Might not work, but it's worth a try.

Hmmm... in theory I could live stream it for those of you interested... a "movie night" if you will 🤔

What the hell?! I'm perplexed! And I didn't even know there was a Hulu Japan! You could try Hulu US, and maybe also a different VPN. Might not work, but it's worth a try.
There is and they have different content than the American version, so that's why I was interested. I'll try with the US version and see how it goes though.

And a movie night sounds like a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.