AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Watch out for member "Perfectcunt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the warning :) unless it's a link posted from one of my regulars then i try and avoid it but not everyone does this. good to have a reminder.

I guess someone has reported him to MyFreeCams directly with the subject that they've a member posting virus links in chat? Whilst they do have a warning for links you click, I'm sure they'd ban his account.

Unless he's a top 20 tipper :whistle: :lol:

If it was something like

DarrenLuvTata: record from group show for her linkremoved

I mailed MFC about this user and they were removed. Its probably a bot using a hacked user account.

Yeah a member I know got hacked, not sure how, but next thing she was turning up spamming those "no cc needed!" links...

I've always assumed clicking the link gives you a keylogger or something and before long you're the one spamming it lol.

"OMG this really works!" etc lol

How's about we rephrase this as "don't click on links posted by random people on the internets"?

If we post a new thread here every time someone posts a-link-I-would-not-click-on-anyway in a model's room with someone else's hacked account, the board would be overrun with that kind of stuff.

I always PM the people who do that shit (past tense now I guess) and I tell them that they are being 60 day banned and that I'm warning other models about him or her posting links because it's either a virus, competition, or in any case it's spam. They get sooooooooooo fucking pissed and are all "whhy would you do that it's not a virus wtf!!!!!!!!!!! i promise it's not click on it. if you wont click it then don't ban me! (yeah i never click your links dude or anyones).

(Shhh I don't really have the time in the day to talk about all the link posters and it's a minor offense since most never would open it anyways.)

Status
Not open for further replies.