AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ways to unban my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
BOLETO: #21637211

My exStudy has had my documents withheld, as well as my passport, my ID and ppt, I want to know if there is a possibility of recovering my previous account " Cassius_Almonti" o "Andy_Conors" since I have tried to create a new account and I have not been successful with the verification, I have not violated any rules, I have always been a good model

My exstudy is known for having a bad reputation when it comes to letting models go, they always do anything to get the account banned. How to put inappropriate videos so that the platform takes action, I would like to demonstrate that it was not under my transmissions that the failure occurred

I do not have access to the email to which the account was verified, my study created it and I was never given the information of said email, How can I get that account and previous email deleted?

Upvote 0
If the studio created the account, it's their account and you can not have it back, it sometimes sucks but it is how it is.

if your ID has been banned however, maybe they can help with that in support somehow, I'm not sure, but it would be on a new email and a new account you would need to get the help I assume :)

Sometimes I really wonder if people talk about the same studio when these "on purpose bannings" happen, or if many studios do it by now..

Upvote 0
Si el estudio creó la cuenta, es su cuenta y no puedes recuperarla, a veces apesta, pero así es.

Sin embargo, si su identificación ha sido prohibida, tal vez puedan ayudarlo con eso de alguna manera, no estoy seguro, pero supongo que sería en un nuevo correo electrónico y una nueva cuenta en la que necesitaría obtener ayuda.:)

A veces realmente me pregunto si la gente habla del mismo estudio cuando se aplican estas "prohibiciones intencionales". suceder, o si muchos estudios lo hacen ya...
Yes, it's total shit, but friend, the problem is that the studio I worked for has posted some kind of video so that the platform would ban my documentation, I would like some kind of help, I have read cases that many of those times you can look for a solution, a kind of forgiveness of the page, I would like to apologize for the mistake, a kind of pardon

Upvote 0
Yes, it's total shit, but friend, the problem is that the studio I worked for has posted some kind of video so that the platform would ban my documentation, I would like some kind of help, I have read cases that many of those times you can look for a solution, a kind of forgiveness of the page, I would like to apologize for the mistake, a kind of pardon
Yes I understand :) you will need to send them an email from a new mail explaining this, you won't "Recover" your old account per say if it is a success. but start on another account is all I meant :)

Reactions: nopuedeser
Upvote 0
Yes I understand :) you will need to send them an email from a new mail explaining this, you won't "Recover" your old account per say if it is a success. but start on another account is all I meant :)
What I need is to write a good message that they can understand and help me, I have tried to be taken into account and given the opportunity to do things well

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.