AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We are LIVE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
These last few minutes before launching AmberCutie.com were totally *squeeee* and anxiety filled! Looking over everything, seeing if all looked right and in place. A few tweaks here and there and now we are ready!!!

To everyone coming to visit for the first time, please feel free to make suggestions, give me input, give me pats on the back, or whatever you feel so inclined to do. I hope you enjoy what I've been working on (with the help of "Jobs" and our good friend, couldn't have done any of this without them!)

Catch you on the flip side, y'all. :love4:

Reactions: AngelicTease
Spam Tacos... weird concept. I'd try it.

Someone say
taco.jpg
??

I think home made are the best anyway, but I'd die without my mexican fast food places. NOM NOM! Oh and I dig Jack in the Box tacos, even though they only slightly resemble an actual taco.

Glad to see you Jennie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.