AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2023
Hello everyone, please help us to unban our account. We still dont have ticket number, we sended mail to chaturbate.
our reason was:
You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting
Which we are not fighting that we didnt mess, we put camera for couple second pointed on window (nobody was seen there but still against rules and we understand this).
We are young couple, mess with new status :( and trying to cam here with nice level, invested a lot of time and money for preparing setup, maybe to less to read and remember all rules, but this also now we done. Please help us :) Promise that we will be not troublemakers.

@punker barbie
Thank You very very much;) You saved our weekend :) we already answered, promise that it will not happend again and now waiting for unbann :) (hope this will be not after weekend :), but suprised how fast supports works, and how fast You help us). Its our first posts on this forum, started with problem, but we will stay here and also try to help, and share our experience :)

Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie my model name is iamfreakybaby I have been waiting every since this Sunday which is 6 days on a response from Support Team. Please inform Support Team can they please help by responding to my email - letsgodrew123@gmail.com - Please inform Support to help me with my account getting open. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Thank You very very much;) You saved our weekend :) we already answered, promise that it will not happend again and now waiting for unbann :) (hope this will be not after weekend :), but suprised how fast supports works, and how fast You help us). Its our first posts on this forum, started with problem, but we will stay here and also try to help, and share our experience :)
Hello @lostandfoundplayground I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie my model name is iamfreakybaby I have been waiting every since this Sunday which is 6 days on a response from Support Team. Please inform Support Team can they please help by responding to my email - letsgodrew123@gmail.com - Please inform Support to help me with my account getting open. Thanks :)
Hello @iamfreakybaby Thank you for your follow up. Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.