AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam equipment problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 58605
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58605

Hello, i woud like to change my working positions and broadcast from laying in bed instead of sitting near the laptop on chair. The problem is i dont know if ill be able to read my chaturbate chat from so far away my desktop being very far away from me. I would like to buy a desktop and put it in the end of my bed, but i dont want to waste my money if i wont be abe to even read the chat from so far. Girls that work this way, have you ever had any issues with this? Or you can read everything clear? I see many models working this way , them laying on bed and using detached keyboards, so they must be using desktops. I would be buying a desktop just for that reason, to be able to read the chat well, cause the monitor woud be larger, because with laptops the chat would be so small from a far ,i definitelly wouldnt be able to read the chat from so far away

So i could just connect the monitor to laptop and use the monitor only? like text and browse thru net only on monitor without actually using the laptop, just the monitor instead,using it like an additional computer? Sorry im not tech savvy..

I can use mouse and keyboard attached to monitor and use it as a computer?

So i could just connect the monitor to laptop and use the monitor only? like text and browse thru net only on monitor without actually using the laptop, just the monitor instead,using it like an additional computer? Sorry im not tech savvy..
You can have the monitor either show the exact same thing as your laptop monitor, or you can have it act like a second display.

you dont even need to use a computer monitor. you can use any tv with an HDMI port.

You can duplicate the display on both monitors (and as methined-tv's with HDMI and such are also monitors). You can also get a couple of 6ft usb and put a hub at the 2nd location and connect a 2nd set of mouse and keyboard.

In the remote case just duplicating the display seems to be the easiest.

I use a giant monitor connected to my laptop and then I use larger display settings in windows for the second monitor. As Audri mentioned you can do the same thing with a TV.

Then just use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard from your bed.

I like to set it up dual monitor so that I can keep the resolution normal on my laptop screen for when I am sitting at my desk and just ignore my second monitor. But another alternative is to just create a second windows login which the larger display settings and only use that login to stream.

If you use MAC I'm not sure how this would work though as I'm on PC.

Reactions: AudriTwo
you don't even need to use a computer monitor. you can use any tv with an HDMI port.
This is what I do. I have my OBS preview on my desktop monitor and chat pulled up on my TV.

Also if you hit ctrl and the + button it makes the text in the tab you're on bigger, with ctrl and - to zoom it back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.