AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam Models Wanted: Make 50% to 70% Per Minute!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WickVid.Com is looking for new models.

The site goes live on 1.1.11.

How can you earn 50% - 70%?
•Models who sign up after 1.1.11 will receive 50% per minute.
•Models who sign up before 1.1.11 will receive 55% per minute.
•3V Models who sign up after 1.1.11 will receive 60% per minute.
•3V Models who sign up before 1.1.11 will receive 65% per minute.
•3V Models how have been working 3V for at least 90 days will be given an additional 5% for their 3V shows.

Remember that 3V Models will only receive 3V percentages for 3V shows. All regular shows will be the default 50% or 55%.

What is 3V?

3V is a chat system that allows a model to broadcast their show across 3 different webcams giving the member 3 different views of the model.
•For instance you can provide a 360 view of your show.
•You could have the cameras focused in on
different body parts.
•Just use your imagination.

So come join Wickvid.com yes it is something new and also something different.

Team Wickvid
WickVid.Com

wickvidsite.png

The lighting a model would need for this would be pretty crazy, not to mention that you'd see the lights in other cameras causing issues. As you can see from your preview, they let the back view be a tad dark. Eh.

Also, I like how you use one of those "I'm probably some sex slave in another country aka a studio worker" models.

Also, as for your camsite; write your own mother fucking code dude. No one is interested in that shit you "rented" to use as a camsite. It's so unprofessional it hurts.

In fact, we've seen other people post with it before. Either you're him, or you're just as lame as he is.

See, here are other fail people with your bought code;
http://live.centerfoldcams.com/

If We Don't Try We Are Guaranteed To Fail

AlexLady said:
The lighting a model would need for this would be pretty crazy, not to mention that you'd see the lights in other cameras causing issues. As you can see from your preview, they let the back view be a tad dark. Eh.

Also, I like how you use one of those "I'm probably some sex slave in another country aka a studio worker" models.

Also, as for your camsite; write your own mother fucking code dude. No one is interested in that shit you "rented" to use as a camsite. It's so unprofessional it hurts.

In fact, we've seen other people post with it before. Either you're him, or you're just as lame as he is.

See, here are other fail people with your bought code;
http://live.centerfoldcams.com/

I guess it had to be somebody so might as well be you. I will be a gentleman about it.

The lighting in the demo was really not all that bad. Ha ha we did the demo with 2 lights.
A 100w bulb that was on the wall for the room and a 3 foot fluorescent. Had I had a 3rd
light of any kind...the back would not have been as dark. But I work with what I got. Trust
and believe I have seen a lot worse in a lot of girls rooms and studios across the cam network.
Um..I don't think the demo is that bad for the lighting we used. I was actually on location doing
this.

I am from the US but I did this in Colombia. Didn't have much as a matter of fact no professional
equipment at all. Just me a sony Vaio and 3 webcams. :p

As for the model I used...well she is actually independent. That was the little section she has
blocked of in her little apartment. As she has a small child so she tries to keep a barrier between
him and her little homemade studio. She is a cool girl and helped me with this little demo video
as she knows that my site is a start up.

Thank you Colombian webcam girl for all your help. I don't think it would have been so good had I had
to model myself across 3 webcams. :lol:

F.Y.I the largest webcam site on the internet with an Alexa ranking of 44...Uses a script that has been
purchased and copied by a many sites! It's not the script it's the integrity, the honesty, the innovation,
the support behind a site. I could spend 30,000 on a fresh code never seen before and still treat models
like shiii or not pay on time or at all...or give 30% to the models but hey...at least I have a brand new
never before seen script a script that does the same thing every other webcam site does.

The alternative is...I can use a cheaper script and make the mods I need in house. I can treat the models
with respect and let them know that each one is worth his or her weight in gold. Make sure that they have
great live support that can help them with any issues. Make sure that they receive a fair percentage and
that their payments always go out on time. And a lot of other things. Also I am not using the default template
that you see on the index page.

Try this page: http://wickvid.com/index1.php

People love to show failure I would rather show success!

If you want to point to a successful site using the same script...try these guys:
http://www.xlovecam.com

At 1:03pm est they had 203 models online. Not bad for this same exact script with a few modifications.

So xlove.com is succeeding and I really hope they continue to do well. They show of a few things that this
script is capable of doing in the right hands.

Will I fail? It is a possibility. One thing I know for sure...is that if I don't try then it is a guarantee that I will fail!
Although you throw dirt, I still want to wish you much happiness and success with what you choose to do in
your webcam career.

Team Wickvid

At least they have done some work to the code to make it look better than the base code.

I don't care for the chat there, and most other cam sites. There isn't any interaction between the members, just one on one with the model on our end.

To be honest most of us here go to MFC for the interaction as much as the amazingly beautiful and intelligent women there.

What I am saying is don't be surprised if many people from here don't give you a second thought, unless it's a model looking for some extra cash during her off cam time.

pyrite1965 said:
At least they have done some work to the code to make it look better than the base code.

I don't care for the chat there, and most other cam sites. There isn't any interaction between the members, just one on one with the model on our end.

To be honest most of us here go to MFC for the interaction as much as the amazingly beautiful and intelligent women there.

What I am saying is don't be surprised if many people from here don't give you a second thought, unless it's a model looking for some extra cash during her off cam time.

I am am actually making changes to the base code to give it what I feel is a better look. I don't like one on one chats either so that
is not an option. The chat will be open so everyone can chat with everyone else.

lol...I know most people her are die hard MFC. Even MFC had to start somewhere as a matter of fact...I remember when MFC first
started. And I don't recall them having 600 models online and having an Alex Rank of 953 on day 2. Although this is only my opinion
but MFC is not the most aesthetically pleasing site around.

wickvid said:
Although this is only my opinion
but MFC is not the most aesthetically pleasing site around.

It could be prettier, but it thrives because it's so member and community friendly.

So, the 3V thing is the site's biggest selling point for members then? If you're doing 3V, you might want to look into some kind of 3D option too. I mean the models already need to have more than one cam, and novelty's novelty right? I'm not personally interested in 3D, but I'm not interested in 3V, either, so take that for what it's worth.

And there's nothing wrong with sites that specialize in privates, either for models or for members. Some models, for whatever reason, are just more comfortable one-on-one than they are in public chat, and will do better on a privates site. The high cost-per-minute on MFC generates a lot of quick privates, and members who want naked nao, and that's not everyone's cup of tea, either. Besides, lots of models work privates sites as well as MFC, so it's not an either-or choice, in any event.

Sevrin said:
So, the 3V thing is the site's biggest selling point for members then? If you're doing 3V, you might want to look into some kind of 3D option too. I mean the models already need to have more than one cam, and novelty's novelty right? I'm not personally interested in 3D, but I'm not interested in 3V, either, so take that for what it's worth.

And there's nothing wrong with sites that specialize in privates, either for models or for members. Some models, for whatever reason, are just more comfortable one-on-one than they are in public chat, and will do better on a privates site. The high cost-per-minute on MFC generates a lot of quick privates, and members who want naked nao, and that's not everyone's cup of tea, either. Besides, lots of models work privates sites as well as MFC, so it's not an either-or choice, in any event.

Novelty is novelty but I am not sure I want to sit in front of a computer with glasses on flicking through 3D webcam models. I really don't
even like 3D movies. But what I do like is the Hologram tech that was used at Obama's inauguration by Will I Am. The CNN Holo:
35 HD cameras pointed at the subject in a ring! Twenty "computers"! One webcam model! :lol:

Well I have a lot of ideas for the future of my site...so we will see in time what will and what won't work.

Ehhh :roll: .........

and further more, I won't be looking at the website or demo pages, :snooty: for the simple fact that you came to a forum and without any "Hi, how are you" just jumped right into trying to pimp your pages. News flash, that is what search engines and such are for. If you had taken 2 seconds to look thru the forum, you would realize that WE are here to congregate and chat ABOUT MFC, not every other wanna be cam site. This is not the launching pad for experimental "look what I did" spam...JMHO

Sorry if I stepped on YOUR toes Amber, since this is YOUR forum ;)

Eva_ChangeN said:

and further more, I won't be looking at the website or demo pages, :snooty: for the simple fact that you came to a forum and without any "Hi, how are you" just jumped right into trying to pimp your pages. News flash, that is what search engines and such are for. If you had taken 2 seconds to look thru the forum, you would realize that WE are here to congregate and chat ABOUT MFC, not every other wanna be cam site. This is not the launching pad for experimental "look what I did" spam...JMHO

Ehhhh Eva and you are right...I ain't mad at cha and I can't argue with you one bit...not to mention I learned early in life
"never ague with a women, cuz you can't win" :shock:

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello, hola, G'day, dobriy ranok, Privet!, ciào, hallo, jó napot, salut, hoi, Γεια σου, lei ho, salam,
phewww! Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Make a world full of rules and you will have a world full of rule breakers...JMHO.

My whole life I've been told "son, nothing in life is free" "son you can't get something for nothing" and "the best things in life are free"
Then I got an IM to check out MFC and found out that 2 of the sayings above are totally untrue!
MFCee: The Best Things In Life Are Free

Eva_ChangeN said:

No it's true. People attempting to advertise here would do better to at least be friendly before jumping right to their agenda.

AmberCutie said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

No it's true. People attempting to advertise here would do better to at least be friendly before jumping right to their agenda.

Amber I was just talking about you in another forum. And you and Eva are right and I apologize about that. I can also say that like a
lot, I just didn't join up to drop an ad. I joined up to get feedback and that is exactly what I am getting I am the type that feeds on
energy...negative or positive it is still energy none the less and it is a learning tool. As not only can I talk, chat and debate with the
best of em...I can also listen too!

wickvid said:
AmberCutie said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Amber I was just talking about you in another forum. And you and Eva are right and I apologize about that. I can also say that like a
lot, I just didn't join up to drop an ad. I joined up to get feedback and that is exactly what I am getting I am the type that feeds on
energy...negative or positive it is still energy none the less and it is a learning tool. As not only can I talk, chat and debate with the
best of em...I can also listen too!

Well carry on, then. :)

I guess just keep in mind that most of us on this forum are really addicted to MFC and kind of have tunnel vision in that aspect. A few models and members here have tried multiple sites, but most of us have stuck with MFC for various reasons. I think one thing we all agree on is that MFC has that "extra something" that keeps us around. I guess it takes a lot to impress us when it comes to seeing new cam sites, and have very very high expectations. So long as you continue to take all the comments here in stride I'm sure it'll be helpful.

Good luck on your endeavor!

I appreciate a view of another site, but yeah, it definitely could have been done better. No offense intended. Also I mean no offense when I say personally, I look for stability in a cam site.

The more established a cam site is, the more I can research it and hear about it from other models who've dealt with the site. I can rule out the ones where models complain about not getting paid, and I feel more comfortable that the site isn't going to skip out on paying me. Honestly, one big fear about being a camgirl: Spending a lot of time in shows, making a good paycheck and then never seeing it.

Another thing, is that the more established cam sites have higher traffic. I can say that MFC has a good amount of people coming in and out. Who knows about other sites. For all I know, I'll be sitting there staring at an empty room. D: Or, just one guy saying "Tits? Tits please? TITS NOWW"

Not saying that this is the case with your site, by any means. Personally, I'm open to looking at other sites for times when I simply don't reach my goal, or just when I feel like it. :p But, not until lots of research. I like to be informed when it comes to my naked body being exposed to the internet for all to see and fap to. :lol:

Re: If We Don't Try We Are Guaranteed To Fail

wickvid said:
What is 3V?
Too many views... I get confused with 2.

wickvid said:
F.Y.I the largest webcam site on the internet with an Alexa ranking of 44...Uses a script that has been
purchased and copied by a many sites!
Perhaps I was told wrong, but I believe it was the other way around. Some guys recreated LJ's base code and put it for sale. This is not exactly the same code used by LJ. BTW, LJ's original code is constantly updated by their own dev team.

From time to time someone shows up looking for freelancers who can recreate MFC. So this can also happen with MFC.

wickvid said:
If you want to point to a successful site using the same script...try these guys:
No way! Really? Then they have put a lot of effort to "pimp" the original code.

Re: If We Don't Try We Are Guaranteed To Fail

MyCamgirl said:
wickvid said:
What is 3V?
Too many views... I get confused with 2.

wickvid said:
purchased and copied by a many sites!
Perhaps I was told wrong, but I believe it was the other way around. Some guys recreated LJ's base code and put it for sale. This is not exactly the same code used by LJ. BTW, LJ's original code is constantly updated by their own dev team.

From time to time someone shows up looking for freelancers who can recreate MFC. So this can also happen with MFC.

wickvid said:
No way! Really? Then they have put a lot of effort to "pimp" the original code.

Yea way really...trust me I have been playing with this code for over a year now. If you know the code like I do..then you know
they are using it. So it's all about what you are willing to put into it.

As for MFC...I am not really in love with all the code...yes it has some features I like for instance how you can view multiple
models...just discovered that out a few days ago :dance:!

As for LJ...well I started doing research into the cam biz back in 07. I came across an article that pointed out the script that LJ
was based on. The article was already old but anyway back then there was a company that sold that script not a clone. I got
a chance to look at it but I didn't like LJ so I was not about to use the script. Maybe I am wrong but I believe that LJ possibly
made a deal with the creators and the script was taken off the market.

After the script was removed...then a whole bunch of clones started popping up because now you could no long buy the JS Script.

LOL...well for those of you who get confused with 2 you can request the model only use one...or go into a room where she only has
one. I don't know...last night on MFC I was watching a model named bustyblonde or something like...Anyway she was thick in the
front and the back. And she was jumping up and down and dancing...but she could only show one side at a time. I would have really
liked to have seen her do her dance and see the front shake along with the back. Hmm and I am sure I am not the only one...

Once I was in Amber Cutie's room and she had a small cam in the PnP focused on her derriere...trust and believe it was a nice view!

Oh and for everyone. I am not someone who just woke up one day and said I am going to open a cam site.

Back in 07 i started chatting with my first camgirl....on webcams.com her name is BestAmbra...my fav
model to date. She told me that I needed to take time to learn about the business before I opened a site.
So since 2008 I have been working with studios and models all over the world but mostly in Central and
South America.

Now it is almost 2011 and I have a few ideas for the cam industry and the adult industry in general I would
like to give a go at...so I am. You can do a search at webcams.com and find models with the names:

Wickvid

Also you can check the website registry:

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2011-01-29.
Record created on 2007-01-29.
Database last updated on 2010-12-06 13:08:13.

The name means Wicked Video...WickVid...I am far from new to this...I decided on 1.29.2007 that this is
what I was going to do...but when and how...that was the question.

Okay, I just saw this.... Has ANYONE from this forum checked this site out??

Yea me! :)

No but really...we have had a couple models from here join. But I guess we can all wait
and see what happens. We plan on being around and getting into the Face Time market.
Been doing research and testing on it...and yes guys will pay to watch you live on
their iDevice of choice. :)

Our goal is to be innovative...and bring more of a custom show to our members. Face it
you can get a cam show anywhere...we don't want to provide a show...we want to
provide a Webcam Experience!

The site is looking eerily similar to centerfold cams. The model sign up is identical, and the "chips" system is the same. I think I've made my opinion about centerfold very clear already, so I don't really need to say anything more here.

AmberCutie said:
The site is looking eerily similar to centerfold cams. The model sign up is identical, and the "chips" system is the same. I think I've made my opinion about centerfold very clear already, so I don't really need to say anything more here.

Breaking my heart here Amber...Um...yea I saw Centerfoldcams also. The site is a script just as mine is, there is no denying that. But
what matters is the team behind the script. Besides I am making vast changes daily. Trust me...3 months from now you won't even know
that the script is the same. Those people and most people who set up scripts have no heart and put in ZERO effort...I think they have
all been watching Field of Dreams "build it and they will cum". Well...it is not that simple...as the say Rome was not built over night!

Ha ha I signed up for their site and I got userid 2. The users go up in numerical order. :) Anyway the owner of this site is well...I don't
like to talk about people sooo... Let's just say we talked a little and he is somewhat of an unreasonable person.

wickvid said:
AmberCutie said:

Breaking my heart here Amber...Um...yea I saw Centerfoldcams also. The site is a script just as mine is, there is no denying that. But
what matters is the team behind the script. Besides I am making vast changes daily. Trust me...3 months from now you won't even know
that the script is the same. Those people and most people who set up scripts have no heart and put in ZERO effort...I think they have
all been watching Field of Dreams "build it and they will cum". Well...it is not that simple...as the say Rome was not built over night!

Ha ha I signed up for their site and I got userid 2. The users go up in numerical order. :) Anyway the owner of this site is well...I don't
like to talk about people sooo... Let's just say we talked a little and he is somewhat of an unreasonable person.

Yeah sorry for the bluntness. You do seem to be more reasonable and down to earth than owner of other site seemed to be. AND you don't have a landing page with stolen blog posts and adult articles just to draw in search engine keywords.

Any chance you might change the "chips" to something else? I thought it sounded odd on that other site, and wonder if it might benefit yours to not have their same "token" name. Just the same way I see any site using "tokens" as ripping off MFC, I wouldn't want anyone thinking you ripped off that other site, along with using the same purchased code.

Hmmm...well i could use GIL! :clap:

If you don't know what a GIL is: Gil (also translated as GP), is the currency in all of the Final Fantasy games. According to Final Fantasy
IV, the Gil is named after the Gilbert family of Damcyan.

Ok ok so I am a huge Finale Fantasy Nerd!

Hah yeah I recognized it. Glad you're a gamer. :)

I just figured I'd mention my feelings on the credits being named the same, it's not like I'm any kind of authority on the matter. It's nice that you're more conversational and easy going than... well that other person we keep mentioning. Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. :)

Hmm...

Jagged lilttle Gil
I Gil Good
Gil if you want a thrill
Gil ligan's Island
The Gil More Girls
You make me Gil
Gil lian Anderson
Got Gil?

wickvid said:
Hmm...

Jagged lilttle Gil
I Gil Good
Gil if you want a thrill
Gil ligan's Island
The Gil More Girls
You make me Gil
Gil lian Anderson
Got Gil?

ROFL

1.) Quantity over quality here? I'm not so sure how I feel about the "sign up with us as soon as you can" ploy to get as many numbers of models as possible, rather than quality. What about the really awesome cam girl who busts her ass, but just so happens to not find your website until March? Does this mean for example, a 500 cam score model from MFC should make more money per private minute simply because she signed up with you before the 5,000 cam score model does in March? Are you going to have some sort of bonus plan for stuff like this?

2.) Speaking of camscores, how are you going to handle the list placement of models?

3.) Ugh, your advertisement pic makes me :roll: (Along with the rest of the majority of webcam site adverts) Why is there never a cute bigger girl in the pic? You said you were watching BustyBlonde... what about someone like her? She's a little thicker, but still very attractive. Just because a girls got a little meat on her, does that mean she should be excluded?!?! And yes I'm very well aware of the issues you can run into when trying to photograph a thicker girl, but there are ALWAYS ways to camouflage the bad, and emphasize the even better parts!

4.) Coming from a model who will always be ears open to new camsites until I find one that's 110% what I want, I'd suggest making the "how much can I earn?" more easily accessible. Your sign up page is the same exact as plenty of other sites out there, and had I not already known the percentage ahead of time, I would not have taken the time to find it in the FAQs and under the specific question. When I visit a model sign up page, if the answer isn't right there on the main page, or there isn't a simple "how much can I earn?" tab, then I'm out. 95% of the time it ends up being if the answer isn't right out there in the open, that it isn't worth searching for (as in, a low pay they are keeping hidden from you until AFTER you sign up). And if you haven't noticed, there are plenty of determined yet computer illiterate webcam girls who wouldn't even know to look under the FAQs (or even know what FAQ means ;))

5.) Payment fees?............................... Seriously? And PayPal is something we discuss frequently in the "models only" section, so maybe you aren't aware, but PayPal frequently shuts down accounts (and keeps the money, btw!) if they find it is for adult related work. What are you going to do to make sure this doesn't happen? You sure as hell can't use a PayPal account with the name WickVid on it. They'll catch on eventually. Just a simple Google search would bring it up and none of the girls would ever see their payments. Even setting the PayPal ToS issues aside, what would one be assessed PayPal fees for? Are you sending the money with foreign currency? Or are you funding your PP with a credit card? Because those are the only 2 situations I can see why a model should be prepared to pay PP fees. The 2nd is bad news, because this would just mean you don't actually have any liquidity, and are just racking up your CC's to pay models. And you said you are from the US, so I do not see a reason you should need to send funds in a foreign currency. Aaaaaaaaaaand back to the original point, payment fees are not cool. I get it, that you need to makeup the lost time/money for processing the payments for the models who only put $5 in your pocket, but that's what minimums could be used for. Instead of charging fees to process the payments, just slap a minimum on there to make it worth your time. OR, better yet, give the model the option if she doesn't hit the minimum to roll the money over, or, she can pay the $5 and get whatever little money she made.

And lastly, "seperates us from most is our goal to please our models and members and keep a long lasting relationship with them. Also you will find a feature here that you will not find anywhere else in the cam industry. A feture" OMG fix this.... nooooow! My inner 5th grade spelling bee champ occasionally wants to jump through the screen. I let it slide for things like writing on message boards, but when it comes to a website that is actually representing you.......... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Out of curiosity you'll probably see me sign up & to secure my "before 1/11" spot so that I can return at a later time if it seems to have decent traffic :-D

Hey luv...thanks for the feedback...i love it :) As I type I am rolling everything you said around in my head. I will update on
this post once I have implemented some of the things you pointed out in your post ;)

Oh as for that ad pic...well...I had been looking for a couple months for a photo of girls in red and black. It was the only one I could find
ideally I would love a pic that encompasses a multitude of girls.

I can answer PayPal right now. Yes PayPal can be an issue if you are using it to purchase adult content. PayPal is not an option for
members to purchase credits at the site. That is purely credit card now and Alert Pay and Liberty Reserve in the near future.

The funds from the models will be in a bank account that is then used to fund the company PayPal account. So PayPal will not see all
these transaction coming in from all over..thus no members can call and complain to PayPal that they want a refund or whatever issue
they may be having.

To sum it up...the PayPal account will only be receiving funds from a bank account and only used to pay models. Therefore models will
not have to worry about their funds being frozen in PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.