AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam Models Wanted: Make 50% to 70% Per Minute!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CurvyDDMarie said:
1.) Quantity over quality here? I'm not so sure how I feel about the "sign up with us as soon as you can" ploy to get as many numbers of models as possible, rather than quality. What about the really awesome cam girl who busts her ass, but just so happens to not find your website until March? Does this mean for example, a 500 cam score model from MFC should make more money per private minute simply because she signed up with you before the 5,000 cam score model does in March? Are you going to have some sort of bonus plan for stuff like this?

You do have a point I can see where you are coming from. Here is where I am coming from. I have a lot of girls that I know that are
joining the site just because I am in charge. They know that I keep it real and they trust me. I have been cashing out PayPal for some of
these girls since 2007. There are also the girls who will give a new site the benefit of the doubt. You for instance said, "Out of curiosity
you'll probably see me sign up & to secure my "before 1/11" spot so that I can return at a later time if it seems to have decent traffic
"
and that is what I want. I feel that those who are willing to give the site a chance before we even start are keepers. I feel
that anyone who will even give me partial trust before we get started those who are testing out the site first deserve a little extra.

Also, I am not saying that I won't extend the 55% possibly even to the models who just filled out the contact form. Also I will be
adding in ways for girls to earn bonuses and receive prizes and a lot more as we progress further.

CurvyDDMarie said:
1.) Quantity over quality here? I'm not so sure how I feel about the "sign up with us as soon as you can" ploy to get as many numbers of models as possible, rather than quality. What about the really awesome cam girl who busts her ass, but just so happens to not find your website until March? Does this mean for example, a 500 cam score model from MFC should make more money per private minute simply because she signed up with you before the 5,000 cam score model does in March? Are you going to have some sort of bonus plan for stuff like this?

As for cam scores....well this could be a touchy one here, models can live or die by their cam
score. So what I want to do is this, I like to see that everyone is "eating", the main flash that
holds 16 models on the index page will be arranged by amount of credits earned weekly. Every
week the number for all models will be set to 0. Ok now you have 50 models at 0 right? So how
do we solve that? Who is in the top positions? Well, that will be ranked by time online. The
models who have been online the longest will out rank the models that have been online the shortest.
This will stay that way until someone gets a tip, or private.

Also on the index page you see "To View More Models Drag Bottom Right Arrow" this list
is arranged by time online. The models who have been online the longest will be at the top
and it will work it's way back to the shortest online being at the bottom. This allows for
models to have more exposure. As the main flash may be filled with the top producers but
at the same time the bottom half will be filled with girls who are putting in the hours.

Also there are 2 or 3 other places where members will get a chance to view models who have
a lower score. I feel there is no need to put the girls who are already on top all over the
site. Give that to the models who need that little extra boost.

Besides there will also be an area dedicated to overall top performers.

We're Still Here!

Hey it has been just a little over three months and we are still here. The first month was not easy at all and
we didn't have our first PVT on the site until Fed 14. But we hung in there...we know it is not going to be an
over night thing.

The affiliates have been wonderful and are Kick Buttowski when it comes to pushing sales to a site that charges
a membership! We decided to go with the membership deal to keep the site from being heavy on Free Members.
The last thing we want are the models being pulled from their paying sites to our site to entertain Free Chatters.

Also we have initiated the hourly pay from $2.00 to $5.00 an hour depending on the time of day the model logs in.
It has been super successful as it allows the affiliates to push and market a site that actually has live girls on it.

I would love to thank all those models who have showed a new indy site love and support...and hope to see the
rest of you soon....

Team Wickvid

I kinda like the concept, the three views in the demo was really cool, btw what's the model's name? She's smokin'

That camscore idea based on a weekly reset is also pretty cool. Good luck

You know what...I only know her real name :)

But she does work on MFC...I have to see if I can find her profile for you.
She is from Medellin, Colombia...

Yea I try to do a lot of things to keep the girls more on an even level and to
reward the loyal girls who really put time into the site when they know there
is really no traffic. So what I also do is base the long list of models on the
main page by who much time they actually put into working on the site.

The top girl there has really been a trooper and has helped me out a lot. There
are models out there who actually want to see a small indy site succeed then
their are those who love MFC who would rather just spit on the little guy...not
realizing that we ALL are little compared to the large sites Besides there's no
such thing as small cam sites...just small models :)

Status
Not open for further replies.