AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam profile help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will make my profile page pretty for me please? I will pay them I just hope it's not too expensive :/ my email is martinacaruso95@yahoo.com
Some info are missing. For instance, which platform do you use (Chaturbate, Camgasm, MyFreeCams) ?
I think my forum signature is pretty obvious and easy to spot. You can try it free of charge, no strings attached.
Another option is to start a collaboration with a web designer and begin working on your amazing project, I can be one of them but there are others around here. @mfcgraphic is another skilled web designer (and I'm sorry I can't remember all of them).
For custom individual projects, I tend to work faster but I reject any collaboration if I am provided with selfie-poor-quality-in-the-bathroom-mirror photos.
Best of luck and hope to hear from you again.
Available for all interested parties

Id like a custom personalized page and I would pay you to do it all yourself. I need a personalized bot as well. This will all be on chaturbate
Some info are missing. For instance, which platform do you use (Chaturbate, Camgasm, MyFreeCams) ?
I think my forum signature is pretty obvious and easy to spot. You can try it free of charge, no strings attached.
Another option is to start a collaboration with a web designer and begin working on your amazing project, I can be one of them but there are others around here. @mfcgraphic is another skilled web designer (and I'm sorry I can't remember all of them).
For custom individual projects, I tend to work faster but I reject any collaboration if I am provided with selfie-poor-quality-in-the-bathroom-mirror photos.
Best of luck and hope to hear from you again.
Available for all interested parties

Unfortunately I do not do bots. I can start your project (Chaturbate Bio design) after I know what structure do you need.
- custom sections, color scheme, themed, a money making bio page or a show-off page
(there is a difference, one of them is using store/videos sections, the other is all about your image)
- I can not estimate a price because I don't have all info -- the price value is defined by the project's complexity.
PM me for further info or inquiries --- if you have.

I don't know how to pm you. Can u email me at martinacaruso95@yahoo.com.
Unfortunately I do not do bots. I can start your project (Chaturbate Bio design) after I know what structure do you need.
- custom sections, color scheme, themed, a money making bio page or a show-off page
(there is a difference, one of them is using store/videos sections, the other is all about your image)
- I can not estimate a price because I don't have all info -- the price value is defined by the project's complexity.
PM me for further info or inquiries --- if you have.
I

Status
Not open for further replies.