AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam revenue statistic site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
I found this site that supposedly tracks tips on Chaturbate, BongaCams and Stripchat by room and viewers. The top tipper on CB right now is spending 50K/month on one model. That number blows me away. They are compiling a large amount of data on how much money is spent on these sites. They have to monitor every room and username 24/7. I realize it's possible but I don't understand the business model of compiling data like this. Does anyone have any insight? https://statbate.com

I saw this the other day. I might be naive, but those top numbers seem extreme to me.

They have to monitor every room and username 24/7. I realize it's possible but I don't understand the business model of compiling data like this. Does anyone have any insight? https://statbate.com

it's only based on public tips and shouldn't be seen as full revenue. public tips are just the tip of the iceberg for a cammodel's income. it doesn't take into count other factors like video/photo purchases, private shows, private tips, pms, and of course any offsite eggs. the creator of the site uses bots to easily track sites instead of physically monitoring them. there really isn't a business model other than probably some nerd coding it because they were interested to know the surface data, bored, for college, or for fun. im married to a man who codes bots for funsies.

I saw this the other day. I might be naive, but those top numbers seem extreme to me.
even though the majority of models may not experience members spending $50k a month on them or other large amounts, it's a possibility. for a while, i had a guy spending around $10k a month for about a year on me. this is a luxury service and there are plenty of members who can afford to drop that large amount of moula without breaking the bank or sadly therethose who are spending their entire savings chasing a fantasy.

I didn’t go look at the site so I don’t know what the numbers you’re looking at are, but it’s pretty well known that the top 10-20 on MFC makes absolute bank. I want to say there was a glitch on the site years ago that ended up showing everyone’s tokens and the amount you have to make to be in the top 10 is a loooot.

There was a well known member on there who consistently got his favorite model at the time to the #1 position months in a row. He’s also the person who has dropped the biggest single tip on there (unless someone has beaten it, I don’t keep up with MFC stuff anymore and this was a few years ago). It was well over 1 million tokens.

Since MFC has the monthly Miss MFC contest, a lot of members go all out when their fav is going for rank. So, the numbers may seem extreme, but it definitely happens. And even though I’m not as familiar with CB, I believe the top models there also make around what the top 10 on MFC makes.

Millionaires and billionaires also get horny. Drew Carey was a MFC member and dated, and I think even got engaged to, a model he met on MFC.

On CB, there are 40 members who spend 10K a month buying tokens according to the site. I don't think you can under estimate the power of being able to chat in real time with attractive models. It's also relative to the amount of money you have. I consider CB a minor vice and spend about $100/month on tokens, which I think is bargain, given the enjoyment I get. I can't even conceive of spending 10K to 50K a month on a model.

I didn’t go look at the site so I don’t know what the numbers you’re looking at are, but it’s pretty well known that the top 10-20 on MFC makes absolute bank. I want to say there was a glitch on the site years ago that ended up showing everyone’s tokens and the amount you have to make to be in the top 10 is a loooot.

There was a well known member on there who consistently got his favorite model at the time to the #1 position months in a row. He’s also the person who has dropped the biggest single tip on there (unless someone has beaten it, I don’t keep up with MFC stuff anymore and this was a few years ago). It was well over 1 million tokens.

Since MFC has the monthly Miss MFC contest, a lot of members go all out when their fav is going for rank. So, the numbers may seem extreme, but it definitely happens. And even though I’m not as familiar with CB, I believe the top models there also make around what the top 10 on MFC makes.

Millionaires and billionaires also get horny. Drew Carey was a MFC member and dated, and I think even got engaged to, a model he met on MFC.
Thank you for the response. I looked for the site after watching a member drop about 30K in tokens on a model today. Another member commented about his tipping. The site I posted doesn't track tipping on MFC and I'm not familiar with it. I'll have to check it out.

Thank you for the response. I looked for the site after watching a member drop about 30K in tokens on a model today. Another member commented about his tipping. The site I posted doesn't track tipping on MFC and I'm not familiar with it. I'll have to check it out.

MFC is a token site like CB, but it’s generally more community based/social then CB.

That’s not to say there’s not social rooms on CB, but from my understanding the majority of top CB rooms focus heavily on explicit public shows. On MFC, you’ll see that a lot of the top rooms have a more hangout type vibe along with public shows, kinda like Twitch but with sexy times thrown in.

But with those tip tracking sites, like Audri said, they’re not accurate. They won’t/can’t take into account ninja tips, tips made in private shows, tips made offline etc.

Reactions: AudriTwo
On CB, there are 40 members who spend 10K a month buying tokens according to the site.
i really doubt there are only 40 members spending that much on CB a month. from my experience, most big spenders tend to be more private with their spending. i assume a lot of them probably know if they publicly spend a lot they are more likely gonna be solicited by other models and members.

again that site is only the tip of the iceberg. i made a fun infograph!
camiceberg.png

i really doubt there are only 40 members spending that much on CB a month. from my experience, most big spenders tend to be more private with their spending. i assume a lot of them probably know if they publicly spend a lot they are more likely gonna be solicited by other models and members.

again that site is only the tip of the iceberg. i made a fun infograph!
View attachment 95972

I just checked this site out. Even if it’s just counting public tips, it still seems way off.

I searched two of the models I visit a lot. For one of them, the total amount it says she’s earned YTD is significantly lower than what I’ve tipped her myself in a single show this year, several times over. And she’s got a lot more tippers than just me. (And, to Audri’s point, she also sells a lot of private shows).

The other model I searched, her normal show goals are higher than what this site says she’s earned this month, and I’ve seen her clear goals recently. That alone shows something is up with this site’s tracking.

They’re not tracking public shows with accuracy, and likely not tracking other forms of income at all (because they can’t, without breaching privacy).

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Oooooo according to this I made the top ten on StripChat last month 😂

I’m not sure the figures are accurate for tippers but I could probably check.

I entered the names as they appeared in the feed and all came up with no matches found.

We should always be weary of data samples from non-verified sources. In addition, revenue, as a concept is a calculated field that depends on who you ask and when. Generally speaking though, the direction shouldn’t be envy metrics, but actual analysis into how to benefit all performers with reliable data insights. Poking eyes with the top earners don’t mean shit, just like top sellers on Amazon are not the rule but an exception. My two cents anyways.

Reactions: ElGato and Smoothie
Looking around a little more, it’s also worth noting the data shown isn’t well explained.

For example: I found one tipper on there who has one model accounting for all of his tips. That member’s total spent matches her total earned, but as any member or model knows, that’s not the case. At minimum, that member spent $0.08 per token for every $0.05 the model earned. So the real amount they display for a member’s spending is at least 60% higher than they show here (possibly more). If she earned $50K from him, then he spent at least $80K to make that happen. Pretty significant detail.

Looking around a little more, it’s also worth noting the data shown isn’t well explained.

For example: I found one tipper on there who has one model accounting for all of his tips. That member’s total spent matches her total earned, but as any member or model knows, that’s not the case. At minimum, that member spent $0.08 per token for every $0.05 the model earned. So the real amount they display for a member’s spending is at least 60% higher than they show here (possibly more). If she earned $50K from him, then he spent at least $80K to make that happen. Pretty significant detail.
I checked it out on desktop when I logged in for the day. First thing the browser did was ask me to translate Russian to English. I couldn't help but laugh.

@Maxi_P I physically typed in the user names showing on the Charutbate feed into the donators search and no info was found on any name.

Reactions: Maxi
Who knows which API they get these details from… it’s obviously not very accurate and seems to be pretty top line… ☹️

Who knows which API they get these details from… it’s obviously not very accurate and seems to be pretty top line… ☹️

They're probably just scraping public chat.
Which means they may could also be retaining all public chat.
I could see tip revenue a good indicator for referrals. Like sending their click bait to those rooms, hoping for better conversion.
but it also means they could target big spenders. :|

They're probably just scraping public chat.
Which means they may could also be retaining all public chat.
I could see tip revenue a good indicator for referrals. Like sending their click bait to those rooms, hoping for better conversion.
but it also means they could target big spenders. :|

The mind boggles.. :/

I checked it out on desktop when I logged in for the day. First thing the browser did was ask me to translate Russian to English. I couldn't help but laugh.

I physically typed in the user names showing on the Charutbate feed into the donators search and no info was found on any name.
It was the same for me on both accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.