AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam Streaming Quality versus each site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2013
So depending on the site, if I'm viewing the same model, I tend to get different video quality. Does anyone else have this problem?

As an example, lets say I'm viewing model SexyX (made up name). She'll have an account streaming on MyFreeCams, and another on Flirt4Free. Generally, the stream on Flirt4Free will be much higher quality than MyFreeCams. Is it just because MyFreeCams is worse off for streaming than the other websites?

I have a high-end computer, with high level nvidia graphics card, with good internet and lots of ram. Is there anyway to improve the quality of their stream on my end

(I rant because I have a lot of tokens on MFC and I don't want sub-par quality if another website can stream it better).

Unfortunately that's a problem not helped by MFC having 1300+ models broadcasting at once. It places a heavy load on the sites servers, although not nearly as bad as Chaturbate. With maybe over a hundred models online there you could have the best Internet package available and be streaming at 2 fps. Literally. This happens to me.

Honestly considering the load on MFC's servers, I'm surprised the feed is as good as it is. It seems they've invested a lot in the site. My advice if you're looking for clearer feed is to try different rooms at different times or, if you're set on a particular model, check her profile to see if she will Skype or some other alternative. A lot of girls love Selling Skype shows for tokens.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I was considering the Skype route, thank you for confirming it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.