AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

webcammodels.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2017
was wondering if any of you ladies have worked on webcammodels.com, what were your problems on the website? my problem was, i had a mod in my room and wasnt allowed to block him, then when i blocked another guy, he was still chatting in my room...so i kicked both. not sure if you kick someone, can they still view your profile or watch you or be allowed to chat in your IM next time you log on.

webcammodels is owned by the shadiest studio in camming, internet m0deling. i would 100% jump ship if i were you.

My friend recommended me this site, she's the most popular cam girl in my country so of course I singed up.
First show was cool, made some money and generally.
I was excited.
Done research.
Not excited anymore.

Is it really that shitty? Why? Can you tell me negatives?
Fuck, I really started liking this site :<

Hi Maya. I work there too! On webcammodels you can kick a mod out of your IM, and you can block him of being your fan. You can't block any mod of watching your cam though. Blocked users can still see your profile, IM you, rate and tip you. The block is permanent though.
Only problem I have encountered on this site, on this topic, was that I blocked so many rude freeloaders, that people that I blocked months ago, now apparently can see my cam again. I was told if you block 100 people, then the first blocks will no longer count, despite they still appear blocked.

Any questions you have feel free to ask me. :)

My friend recommended me this site, she's the most popular cam girl in my country so of course I singed up.
First show was cool, made some money and generally.
I was excited.
Done research.
Not excited anymore.

Is it really that shitty? Why? Can you tell me negatives?
Fuck, I really started liking this site :<

i would try streamate.com (sign up here streamatemodels.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.