AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Website hosting help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2016
Hey guys! So i've had this idea for a while and I made one post about it already but I need more specific advice I think :p
So i have the url for a website (It currently links to my mfc profile) and I think i've found a designer for the website but I haven't got a clue about anything else to do with a website. I wanna run a kind of membership website where some tabs are paid members access only type of thing and some are free to roam but I don't know where to go to get it hosted? or even if there are other steps? I think I have payment platforms figured out (Where the members can go through to pay for the subscription) but beyond that I'm kinda lost. All advice would be super awesome haha

If you want to go through with this, step 1 is to find a web developer who can put everything together for you. Most devs would probably also offer to setup hosting themselves, but you'd end up paying them a bit of a premium. If you want to take care of that yourself, then you'd need to find an adult friendly webhost. Back in the day I was on webair, but there are plenty of options around.

Setup wouldn't require too much work either. Either FTP to your webserver or use the little GUI tools most of them have. The only issue might be setting up a database. Your web developer would probably have a script to create all necessary tables for you.

There are also sites that kind of offer this for models already, fancentro/modelcentro I think? Difference there is that they're taking a cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.