AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'Weird' Celeb Crushes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Lee_Loca

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 27, 2015
Midwest
Twitter Username
@hermajestyloca
Tumblr Username
davidleeloca
MFC Username
DavidLeeLoca
Streamate Username
PrincessDorian
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/289295/Princess_Loca/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/96889/Loca-is-Your-Fetish
Who do you have the hots for that most people find kinda different looking? These crushes may not be considered 'ugly', just a bit unconventional. Here's a couple of mine.
Charlie Day and chubby Rob McElhenney (There's something to be said about men that can make me laugh, and yes, I though Rob was WAY hotter chubby)
Mac_and_Charlie's_team_photo.jpg

Martin Gore (There's also something to be said about men who wear lipstick and lace)
MartinGore.jpg
Charlotte Gainsbourg (okay, maybe she isn't super different looking, but it's a weird one for me. I usually like curvier, femme-y women, but something about her just turns me on to no end.)
charlotte_gainsbourg-white-tee1.jpg
I thought this might make for an interesting thread, and I probably have a few more of these crushes I just can't think of at the moment. Post yours!

Jeff Goldblum
uJXVZ6Y.jpg

Jessica Lange
Iy27hyB.jpg

I have a lot of crushes on older celebrities. :haha:

Heather Matarazzo...She was once dropped from a movie because, as the director told her, she was unfuckable. He was totally wrong. Normally, I dig curvier, softer women, but I've always found her gawkiness kinda hot. Like Felicia Day and Alyson Hannigan.

heather-matarazzo-premiere-don-jon-03.jpg

@NoelleBright Jessica Lange is smoking. I've had a crush on her since King Kong.

I guess one of my celeb crush is a "weird one" but omg the things I would do to : Kevin Spacey

8LPhWEY.jpg

Second Jeff Goldblum!

James Gandofini R.I.P

Adrian Brody

James Spader

Janeane garofalo

Reactions: BaccaraRose27
I think all my celeb crushes are weird...in the other thread I posted Danny Elfman, Tom Six, and Jason Segal haha. But yes! To Steve Buscemi. I think he's super sexy and so does my mom so I just thought everyone thought that but nope, we're just weird. :p

Does Vincent Price count as weird?

And yes Adrien Brody! That cat learned ventriloquism for the movie Dummy!

Oh and Steve Burns. From Blues Clues.

And of course I can't forget Trey Parker. I still swoon every time I see him in Cannibal and Orgazmo.

I've got a mondo Lady Boner for John Stewart but i'm pretty sure everyone does.

Reactions: paige_orion and Gen
Second Jeff Goldblum!

James Gandofini R.I.P

Adrian Brody

James Spader

Janeane garofalo
I second Adrian Brody. Everyone I have told this hasn't agreed. I dunno what it is about him but it's all Yes.

I can't think of anyone else at the moment because I'm that person who thinks everyone is attractive, literally, I haven't met an "ugly" person yet, but if I had to choose someone that most people wouldn't find attractive, it would be him!

Robert Carlyle, Tim Roth, Steve Buscemi, Alan Rickman, James Spader, Till Lindemann (Rammstein), Serj Tankian (SOAD) - love them all!

You have the exact same taste as my bestie!!! Except serj.

And I also LOVE TILL LINDEMANN!!! ugh seeing rammstein live is a highlight of my life!!!

Reactions: JordanBlack
:/ I feel like mine are all pretty normal tbh lol, most of them consist of somewhat older scruffier looking men from metal bands such as Dean Herrera, Travie McCoy is also pretty cute. I also definitely have a friend who has a thing for Steve Buscemi... I think I must be the weird one for not liking him honestly lol. Only weird one that comes to mind for me is Mads Mikkelsen in the series Hannibal which I guess could be considered a bit odd due to the character he plays...

Last edited:
Idk if it would count as a wierd one, but Eden Sher. She plays Sue on the middle, but when she isn't Sue, she is a smoking hot 23 year old woman. I never would have guessed.

Reactions: magicktrix
Let's see... some weird ones.

I used to really like Billy Corgan... as long as he kept his mouth closed (teeth, not voice).
Speaking of mouths, I used to really like Steven Tyler, even with his freakishly-large face hole.
During my "goth" days, I loved Marilyn Manson's look.
I also had a weird teacher-crush-type of thing for Jeff Goldblum.
Pauly Shore with long hair.

Reactions: magicktrix
Uh well, Spock from the original Star Trek was my first crush and it's just remained there. I thought it was a pointy ear fetish (and it sort of is - takes a guy at least 3pts on the sexy scale) but I always found Leonard Nimoy (RIP) incredibly sexy, even in the newer Trek movies. Just something about him worked for me.

Peter Dinkladge - of all my "oh he's a hottie" comments for the guys in hollywood that turn my head, he's the only one my husband says that if I ever meet I cannot hug. He'd let me press up against anyone else, but not him. I think he's jealous ;)

I second Marilyn Manson, not really anymore but while he was younger lol.

Also and probably getting a bit off topic here but I've noticed that I sometimes like people who have "bad" teeth for some reason :S. When I say bad though I by no means mean like... yellowing or anything like that, that just grosses me out, but teeth that aren't perfectly straight where the canines/lateral incisors stick out more, my boyfriend actually has this going on and I find it quite cute lol, I think in some Asian countries it's referred to as yaeba, here's an example:

or_kirsten2jpg.jpg

Not really a fan of tooth gaps either but for some reason I think it looks good on Kat Dennings =S

37068.jpg

I think she may have gotten hers "fixed" now though :/.

Last edited:
even with his freakishly-large face hole.

LOL. I just find the way you phrase that completely hilarious.

Not really a fan of tooth gaps either

I completely understand what you're saying about the teeth thing. For me, I think it has to do with it appearing slightly unnatural. I also like people with massive eye balls, or large mouths (like steven tyler). And now that I am thinking about it, I just love that unconventionally pretty look.

I have a slight thing for Anna Paquin (it is her teeth I think.)

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 937]Secretary by BaccaraRose27 posted Sep 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 936]Myhusband by BaccaraRose27 posted Sep 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 935]GARYfuckingOldman by BaccaraRose27 posted Sep 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM[/GALLERY]

Lord have mercy. For as long as I can remember...and maybe since the first time I watched Dracula...

Gary Oldman. Gary Oldman. Gary Oldman!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I agree that Steve Buscemi (especially when he was younger) and Zachary Quinto are extremely sexy!

I've always been in love with young Chevy Chase
BRK8ol1.jpg

Tilda Swinton is beautiful
Y7O8P2w.jpg

And I would do filthy things to Rami Malek, look at that smile and those eyes! *melts*
xUdX1JT.gif

8utVsDH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.