AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'Weird' Celeb Crushes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh.. I can't believe no one named these guys I have always loved them

celebrities-we-re-obsessed-with-for-no-good-reason-240285_w650.jpg
celebrities-we-re-obsessed-with-for-no-good-reason-240262_w650.jpg
celebrities-we-re-obsessed-with-for-no-good-reason-240267_w650.jpg

Especially Tom Hanks..Oh my gosh...

Maybe it was in another thread someone brought up Vince Vaughn but unnnnnnf him in Clay Pigeons is just ughhhhhh *faints*

Also I have a thing for young Mickey Rourke, which unfortunately hasn't really held up over his aging but I still love him in the general sense :)

But Gimme Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man Mickey any day!

Reactions: NoelleBright
Iwan Rheon is a sexy beast. So pale with intense shark eyes.

Misfits-Simon-Bellamy.jpg I also have this thing with Nico Mirallego from MMFD. He's my late 90's dream.
tumblr_n30jqyS4Up1qgpnyqo4_250.gif

Kathryn Erbe, more accurately about 10 years ago kathryn Erbe.

Is that a dickish thing to say?

She's really sweet and was, back in the day, very pretty without makeup. I got to meet her in the 80s when she came into our store to buy a decorative kale (yeah, I still remember :p ) while she was in town filming one of the Meatballs movies. I also saw her occasionally watching street performers on my way home.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.