AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird cosplay moments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeiaDown and Mama LeiaDown talking about sex, why the sky is blue and which movie stars Mama likes.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_17_2015 , 11_55_19 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_17_2015 , 11_55_19 AM.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 165
I_Am_Iris said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LeiaDown and Mama LeiaDown talking about sex, why the sky is blue and which movie stars Mama likes.

Wait, is it her REAL mom? Or just a nickname for some older, random person? I'd be wary of even claiming to have a family member on cam with me since MFC's crackdown on rules.

I saw that too! It was so....odd.

Reactions: StacySins
I_Am_Iris said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Wait, is it her REAL mom? Or just a nickname for some older, random person? I'd be wary of even claiming to have a family member on cam with me since MFC's crackdown on rules.
I believe it was her real mom. She was just helping separate raffle tickets and chatting the whole time.

Confirmed. Mom's approved mfc model name. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/mamavillain But she doesn't cam on her own. Only in Leia's room.

GAH! I keep forgetting about this thread! I'm still digging back into the archives! I have like a MILLION but I am trying to restrain myself. I'll try to spread it out. Sorry guys.

Poison Ivy!
xhAno41m.jpg

DIzXZOEm.jpg

4qsVP4L.gif

Leia, of course!
ouKo6zZ.gif

Ghostbusters!
vk3HnrOl.jpg

TApmiNpl.jpg

And then I got slimed and I discovered a new fetish!
jZCTLOsl.jpg

Link!
jte9zBwl.jpg

9c6baP0l.jpg

HOKhqs4l.jpg

Zatanna!
tumblr_nk4p5tI0681rvry19o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nk4p0qjczm1suwp8wo6_500.jpg

tumblr_nk4p0qjczm1suwp8wo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nk4p0qjczm1suwp8wo8_500.jpg

Simple, yet rather nice.

View attachment 58433
...and this same room just made me LOL at a member. During her cumshow this was said in chat...

Screenshot - 10_31_2015 , 7_08_21 AM.png

He was serious. Briana had to stop what she was doing and get her face real close to the camera to explain to him it was makeup.

images.jpg

Nudie cosplay is my jam!!

I'll keep it not so spammy and just post my latest Cosplay - Deadpool for Cosplay Deviants

Attachments

• imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNDIxNDMxNDQuanBn.jpg
    imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNDIxNDMxNDQuanBn.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 35
  • imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNjMxNjQxNjUuanBn.jpg
    imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNjMxNjQxNjUuanBn.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 37
  • imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNzAxNzExNzIuanBn.jpg
    imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNzAxNzExNzIuanBn.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 36
  • imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNzMxNzQxNzUuanBn.jpg
    imageMHwyMjUzfEl0cyBhIFBhcm9keV8xNzMxNzQxNzUuanBn.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 35
Here's some of my stuff that I've done over the last three years (though I've been cosplaying for almost 15 years! Yikes!)

IMG_8018.JPG Isabella Side by Ash B.JPG Qunari Full Front 2 DragonCon.JPG Leliana Floor by Ash B.JPG Velma 002 by Octography.jpg Velma Glasses by Otography.jpg IMG_6608.JPG

should be working on akasha from queen of the damned today with my bestest gal pal too! :Dcreed is here.jpg submissionpic1.jpg submissionpic2.jpg

Reactions: DiscoStu47 and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.