AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird dreams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2013
Bespin.
I think my super power is remembering weird dreams I have, this is what I recall from last nights.

I was standing in the middle of Walmart and I belive it was my birthday and for some reason I wanted to get the attention of the shoppers so I started carting out pallets of random boxes and bags filled with crisp one hundred dollar bills. So everyones walking by and Im throwing fist fulls of one hundred dollars bills in the air and throwing bags of money in random peoples carts as they pass by. The next thing I remember I'm with an old Army buddy and we wanted to go shopping or something like that but we didnt have any money. Then I remembered what happened at Walmart earlier so we went down to the mall. From the inside of the mall just outside of Walmart (imagine instead of a department store a Walmart) there was a big fountain with lots of tables and benches surrounding it. So my Army buddy, this guy I had a couple of classes with in the seventh grade (not sure where he came from)and I were going around on our hands and knees looking for the money people may have missed. We found a bunch of money and a lot of it was folded up really small and neat like and the rest was crumpled up. By this time the fountain area had turned into a really dry orchard that reminded me a lot of orchards in Afghanistan. Suddenly two women in burkas told me I had to attend a town meeting but because I wasnt part of the town (or maybe because I wasn't muslim) I had to go as a woman. The only other thing I remember had something to do with guns.

If anyone else remembers their dreams please post.

Freud would say that you have a burka cross-dressing fetish, and furthermore you want to get paid for wearing the outfit.

Oops! You wanted to hear other dreams, not an interpretation of yours...sorry :mrgreen:

schlmoe said:
Freud would say that you have a burka cross-dressing fetish, and furthermore you want to get paid for wearing the outfit.

Anyone know where I can find this Freud character? We need to haz words. *makes fist*

Reactions: schlmoe
vaderface11 said:
schlmoe said:

Anyone know where I can find this Freud character? We need to haz words. *makes fist*
Ms. Freud said:
Veddy, veddy interesting. Please tell me more.

Attachments

• give-it-a-ponder_3789224_GIFSoup.com.gif
    give-it-a-ponder_3789224_GIFSoup.com.gif
    285.2 KB · Views: 51
I had a dream I moved into a new apartment in a very run down building, like broken glass and chunks of the wall missing run down. I was somehow climbing my way down to the ground floor through all of the holes in the walls and floors instead of using hallways and stairs. When I got to the front of the building I saw four or five little kids that looked like they were eight or nine years old. Each kid was holding a very obviously fake gun in each hand. Beyond the kids was the parking lot which had huge piles of rubble and cars strewn about and a bunch of cops that looked poised to negotiate with the little kids, I got the impression the kids were trying to rob the place and the police came and the kids took hostages or had some kind of leverage over the police. Even though I know the kids guns aren't real I pull out a huge knife and start to threaten them with it. That's all I remember but after I woke up I thought how awesome would it have been if dream me said "That's just like an eight year old to bring a toy gun to a knife fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.