AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird Food Combinations that Are "Normal" to you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds yum to me. Same w pineapple and Mayo sand which Although I would be inclined to add cheese also
Agreed, pineapple and mayo on bread sounds delicious!

On other parts of the internet (*cough*twitter) people act like mayonnaise is the most disgusting food in existence, so I am glad I have found my people.
Just so long as it's real mayonnaise and not Miracle Whip or "sandwich spread".

OK, let me try one more time. Local dishes/and or drinks:
  • A broth with milk, eggs, scallion, and different herbs. (Ughh!!!)
  • A glass with different sliced and diced fruits, crushed ice, condensed milk, and decorated with blackberry sauce and chocolate powder on top.
  • Slices of green-ish mango (more acid than sweet), with salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon juice.

Kate Spade GIF by kate spade new york

Last edited:
Mangos and Thai peanut noodles or corned beef sandwiches, at least according to an English streamer

Corned Beef Sandwich is something I/we do often, or at least I thought it was common here in England. I always had this growing up. We have corned beef slices specifically for this to put in sandwiches. Are you saying YOU think it is weird or the English Streamer said that is weird? If he said it, then he must have been brought up with s silver spoon in his mouth or something

Reactions: FakeTitsFetish
Corned Beef Sandwich is something I/we do often, or at least I thought it was common here in England. I always had this growing up. We have corned beef slices specifically for this to put in sandwiches. Are you saying YOU think it is weird or the English Streamer said that is weird? If he said it, then he must have been brought up with s silver spoon in his mouth or something

Corned beef hash with crushed-up ready salted crisps sprinkled all over was family treat growing up 😊

Reactions: NotYou
ready salted crisps
now ^ that is a term I haven't heard in at least 2 or 3 decades....... for those of you in the UK, can you still get those bags of unflavoured chips (crisps) with the little blue sachet of salt inside the bag, that you have to add yourself to your taste and shake up? I remember those growing up over there as a kid.
Wow, British memories coming back..... like these weird snacks called 'monster munch' that were shaped like bigfoot paw prints.... thick and soggy fries from the fish and chip shop covered with curry sauce ..... sliced tongue sandwiches (yes, it was Ox tongue, from the supermarket deli).......Yikes.

can you still get those bags of unflavoured chips (crisps) with the little blue sachet of salt inside the bag, that you have to add yourself to your taste and shake up?

You can! Salt & Shake… I think they’re made by Walkers now.

Monster Munch still going strong too

Reactions: rockin_rod
One weird food combination that is "normal" to me is air fryer pork chops with peanut butter and honey.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Now that's just weird.

😉

For real I will put ketchup all over scrambled eggs but as soon as eggs are on a sandwich it's a no no for me. No idea why.
I absolutely loathed eggs. It didn't matter how they were prepared, I turned my nose up at it and would refuse to even think about trying it.

Then I got my Covid vaccines. After the second shot I was craving eggs so bad that I begged my husband to make me one of his famous fried egg and cheese on toast with mayo sandwiches. Tears* ran down my face as I ate it because it tasted like the absolute best thing on earth. Now he makes one for me every night before bed. Of course, they're now $6 a carton, so as usual I have lousy timing.

*I have major issues with food and it's a struggle for me to meet basic required intake

Strawberry Pop-Tarts and a good raspberry balsamic.... To die for!

I discovered I like peanut butter and pickles 2 years ago. I have the pairing often. So I guess it is normal for me now?
Why do I desperately want to try this?

Oranges, halved, with hot sauce drizzled on them. Vanilla ice cream with chilli flakes and/or salted peanuts are probably some of the weirdest ones from my childhood

Salted peanuts IN a glass bottle of ice-cold Coca-cola. Eat the peanuts after you finish the Coke. Also, I dip movie theater buttered popcorn in my Coke. One piece at a time.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Chocolate + garlic :D I was before dinner and ate some peanut bar and had this taste peanut chocolate in my mouth and then started chopping garlic. i love garlic so i bited a little and the mix of chocolate+ garlic was WOW :D

Okay, I have some more...

Pizza drenched in ketchup and mayonnaise + loads of pepper on top (it gets messy...fast...🤣)

Slice of bread with butter and pate on top

Roast potatoes with ceasar salad dressing

Fish fingers with rice and mayonnaise

Status
Not open for further replies.