AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird snacks you feel guilty about.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberblaze

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2015
The internet
Twitter Username
@Emberblazexxx
Streamate Username
Emberblazexxx
Anything you snack on that truly makes you shake your head at yourself?

For me it's fried feta. Literally just throw chunks of feta into a pan and fry it. (Needs to be a brand with lower fat percentage.)

Or cup-a-soup. I like to mix a pack of chicken noodle with a pack of cream of chicken.

Basically a week's worth of sodium in both of them I'm sure.

Pepperoncinis. I can eat a handful of them at a time. I have tried to stop, though. Sodium heartburn and all that.

Pepperoncinis. I can eat a handful of them at a time. I have tried to stop, though. Sodium heartburn and all that.
Do you eat beef? Have you tried Mississippi roast ??? It's beef in the slow cooker, a ranch packet, some butter and a jar of pepperochinis...

My weird snack is cottage cheese and olives... or cottage cheese, an herb packet and cucumbrrs

Reactions: CurvyJ
Not really a snack but...
I like to eat chicken with cottage cheese and tortilla chips.
Never thought I'd admit this in public, or anywhere!

Edit: I have no clue what's a herb packet, but cucumbers with yogurt or sour cream are a thing in Europe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DFT
Do you eat beef? Have you tried Mississippi roast ??? It's beef in the slow cooker, a ranch packet, some butter and a jar of pepperochinis...

My weird snack is cottage cheese and olives... or cottage cheese, an herb packet and cucumbrrs

Speaking of olives...
*Stuffs face with every type of olive she can think of*

Stir Fry Ramen Noodles. Boil the noodles, drain the water, pan cook the noddles in the chicken or beef flavoring till slightly sticky. It's similar taste to Yaki-ramen.

p8260823.jpg

Reactions: SaffronBurke
or cottage cheese, an herb packet and cucumbrrs

I eat that allllll the time!

Speaking of olives...
*Stuffs face with every type of olive she can think of*

I can tell I'm home when I'm somewhere where the fridge has the BIG Costco jar of olives, nearly empty, because no one thinks to buy two next trip. (I also do the Lipton Cup-a-Soup when I'm sick or sad--I feel like we'd have compatible pantries.)

Lately I just hang out with a jar of kimchi and nom. Who wants to make out? I also will eat spoonfuls of hot sauce/mustard in embarrassing quantities, but ignore that you just read that.

If I'm ever in the presence of a bag of dill pickle chips... yeah, that whole thing is gone, and so are my taste buds for a week.

Yayyyyy salt!

Reactions: CurvyJ
I'm not sure why this wasn't in my first post but sunflower seeds. I'm basically a bird. No matter how much I clean my house at any given time you can lift a piece of furniture or cushion and find an empty shell that's somehow escaped the shell bag.

It's not that I'm that messy. (Although that too lol) but that I'm ALWAYS eating them.

None, I refuse to feel shame for my food choices!

*dips bacon in sour cream*
*eats a tomato like it's a fucking apple*
*slices an orange bell pepper and eats it while making orgasm noises*

Mustard potato salad with green salad olives mixed in.
Dipping potato chips into cottage cheese (like chip dip).
Sliced pepperoni with cheddar cheese.
I also stir fry Ramen noodles but I usually add in an egg (fried and mixed in).

Reactions: SaffronBurke

I have to be careful with these, and small pimento olives. Can eat the whole jar at once if I'm not careful.

As to other things, mostly just have to avoid sweets. I'm not diabetic, nor prediabetic. But, if I eat too many simple carbs such as candy, ice cream, etc., I get a massive sugar crash and I'm out for a couple of hours.

I eat that allllll the time!

I can tell I'm home when I'm somewhere where the fridge has the BIG Costco jar of olives, nearly empty, because no one thinks to buy two next trip. (I also do the Lipton Cup-a-Soup when I'm sick or sad--I feel like we'd have compatible pantries.)

Lately I just hang out with a jar of kimchi and nom. Who wants to make out? I also will eat spoonfuls of hot sauce/mustard in embarrassing quantities, but ignore that you just read that.

If I'm ever in the presence of a bag of dill pickle chips... yeah, that whole thing is gone, and so are my taste buds for a week.

Yayyyyy salt!

Summer Kimchi , Winter Kimchi , or Store bought commercial Kimchi ?
would determine the make out session

You eat kiwi skin...

*Backs away in complete horror*

Howwww?

I was going to make a smartass comment about it being an aphrodesiac and feeding her insatiable sex drive. But, then I wanted to get all scientific on this...

http://www.kiwifruit.org/about/faqs.aspx

Can you eat the skin of a kiwifruit?

Absolutely! The kiwifruit skin is completely edible and makes this nutrient-dense fruit even more nutritious! A recent study shows that eating the skin triples the fiber intake compared to merely eating the flesh. And by not peeling the skin, you preserve much of the vitamin C content as well.

People all over the world have been eating the skin for centuries with no complaints. And many find that leaving the skin on their sliced kiwifruit makes it much easier for snacking, as the skin holds each slice together.

Just like any fresh fruit or vegetable, we suggest that you wash the skin before eating since it is unknown who or what touched it before you did. So enjoy your kiwifruit, skin and all!

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
I was going to make a smartass comment about it being an aphrodesiac and feeding her insatiable sex drive. But, then I wanted to get all scientific on this...

http://www.kiwifruit.org/about/faqs.aspx

Can you eat the skin of a kiwifruit?

Absolutely! The kiwifruit skin is completely edible and makes this nutrient-dense fruit even more nutritious! A recent study shows that eating the skin triples the fiber intake compared to merely eating the flesh. And by not peeling the skin, you preserve much of the vitamin C content as well.

People all over the world have been eating the skin for centuries with no complaints. And many find that leaving the skin on their sliced kiwifruit makes it much easier for snacking, as the skin holds each slice together.

Just like any fresh fruit or vegetable, we suggest that you wash the skin before eating since it is unknown who or what touched it before you did. So enjoy your kiwifruit, skin and all!

If my spoon touches my kiwi skin (I slice in half and scoop out the green) I have to get a new spoon because the taste lingers on the spoon and burns my mouth. Literally burns. The skin is awful. So awful.

If my spoon touches my kiwi skin (I slice in half and scoop out the green) I have to get a new spoon because the taste lingers on the spoon and burns my mouth. Literally burns. The skin is awful. So awful.

Hmm, interesting. I wouldnt think would be allergic to parts of it. Wonder if @ElaySmith has built up some kind of immunity to it?

Wasabi flavored roasted peas.

Pickled...pretty much anything.

*eats a tomato like it's a fucking apple*
Doesn't everybody? well... not everybody
I do this

Also, I have learned about a lot of interesting snacks to try
Further research is required

For Science!

Doesn't everybody? well... not everybody
I do this

Also, I have learned about a lot of interesting snacks to try
Further research is required

For Science!

A few people have told me that it's weird/gross, but I can't hear them over how delicious this tomato is.

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Anything you snack on that truly makes you shake your head at yourself?

For me it's fried feta. Literally just throw chunks of feta into a pan and fry it. .

I didn't know you could fry feta cheese. I've only had it in salads. I'll have to try frying it now.

My guilty thing lately has been double sausage McMuffins for breakfast. I asked them to add two more patties to make it a quad sausage muffin and add their BBQ sauce and black pepper. I get weird looks from the staff sometimes, "four patties? really?"

Hell yeah!

79knXI6.jpg

NSFW

lvepeLR.jpg

I didn't know you could fry feta cheese. I've only had it in salads. I'll have to try frying it now.

My guilty thing lately has been double sausage McMuffins for breakfast. I asked them to add two more patties to make it a quad sausage muffin and add their BBQ sauce and black pepper. I get weird looks from the staff sometimes, "four patties? really?"

Hell yeah!

79knXI6.jpg

NSFW

lvepeLR.jpg

I just came in my pants minus the bbq sauce. Make that McChicken sauce (if you have that there, I got belittled in a McDonalds in upstate New York once for asking for McChicken sauce which they told me wasn't a thing. Meanwhile here it comes in packs labeled McChicken Sauce) and that's my dream breakfast. Luckily I'm too fat for all of those calories so my arteries won't have to take that torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.