AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wet dreams.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a wet dream and then suddenly I had a 2 week period where I had a wet dream almost every night. (this was half a year ago). Hasn't happened since. I was a bit sexually repressed when I had those wet dreams so I feel like my body was like 'Errm Stacia you need these orgasms', but seriously I would love for that to happen again. A girl can dream!

• Hugs
Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I have woken up from orgasms every so often. Typically I don't remember the dreams I just know I'm having an orgasm when I'm suddenly woken up haha. I've found they happen more frequently if I've gone without sex for a while and typically they happen during naps not in the night. Although I have had a few on the rare occasion happen at night. I believe it has to do with the body having increased blood flow during REM sleep. I've looked it up in the past because I didn't even know it was possible lol :haha:

I do dream of sex (particularly really only with my ex girlfriend which shocks me because its been so long since we've been together...we're both in different relationships now) but ive never had a wet dream before where my panties end up wet. I do ,however, have sad dreams once in a blue moon where I have dry tears on my face or sometimes even wet tears still crying as I wake up. They just feel so real its crazy....

• Hugs
Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I have woken up from orgasms every so often. Typically I don't remember the dreams I just know I'm having an orgasm when I'm suddenly woken up haha. I've found they happen more frequently if I've gone without sex for a while and typically they happen during naps not in the night. Although I have had a few on the rare occasion happen at night. I believe it has to do with the body having increased blood flow during REM sleep. I've looked it up in the past because I didn't even know it was possible lol :haha:
very interesting I've waking up before the wet dream was over and cum but that was ages ago lol

I do dream of sex (particularly really only with my ex girlfriend which shocks me because its been so long since we've been together...we're both in different relationships now) but ive never had a wet dream before where my panties end up wet. I do ,however, have sad dreams once in a blue moon where I have dry tears on my face or sometimes even wet tears still crying as I wake up. They just feel so real its crazy....
I've had sad dreams too and had tears lol

• Hugs
Reactions: CamilaCherryMFC
I've never had a wet dream really. Although if it counts I had a dream once when I was maybe 16 in which I had an orgasm, but it wasn't like any orgasm I have had in reality. I felt it, but it was less pressure-y and more pleasurable. Like normal orgasms be an atomic bomb, this one was like blooming orchids. The weirdest part is the dream was about me in a scenario like skyrim and I was a princess needing protection in some huge war but FOR SOME REASON a older man came into my chambers (that were quite empty) and pinned me up to a wall and ate me out till I came. It wasn't an attractive setting at all. But holy shit. So that was my first orgasm. I woke up knowing it was completely real, but I wasn't wet... weirdly enough. I mean, unless you count actually the other night my boyfriend and I started having sex with each other in our sleep... so I did wake up pretty wet because it woke me up.

Wet dream no, Lucid sex dream yes.

Any one have a sex dream with a completely unknown stranger; only to meet them at a later date?

Reactions: Violet Dawn
I've never had a wet dream before, but I do remember having my first lucid dream when my ex girlfriend broke up with me. We were laying in her bed, and she said "I love you" and then I remember waking myself up by saying out loud "I love you too" but ofcourse she wasn't there when I woke up. So I totally understand the whole sad dreams thing

I have had dreams where I cried and woke up with actual tears on my face, but never a wet dream sadly. Whenever sex enters my dreams I wake up before the fun gets started. Every time.. It's annoying... as fuck. lol. Recently I dreamed Bruce Campbell and I were in a hotel together, but every time I tried to take him up on his advances he wasn't in the mood, had eaten too much, couldn't find his hand, etc. old guy excuses. :) No sexypoo for this dreamer.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Oh my, yeah I get them. X3

I usually wake up still rubbing against the bed or with my hand in my panties/over them. I've had them at least once a year since I was a teenager, most of the time I don't even remember what got me going, which is odd because I've had lucid sex dreams that don't turn into wet dreams?

The unconcious mind is a funny, horny little thing.

Humans are a diverse community of creatures. I'm older than Methuselah <sp?> and I've only had one nocturnal emission (hey! Fancy way of saying wet dream!) in my life, and it was rather painful.

Not a wet dream but I had a dream about a week ago where a lady very painfully grabbed my testicles in a vice-like grip and wouldn't let go. When I woke up, still in pain, I discovered that my testicles were on the outside of my boxer shorts and had basically become twisted and had my boxers digging in to them.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
I'm pretty sure I've never had an actual wet dream unless you count pre-cum. Plenty of sex dreams, yes!

I have these all the freekin' time!! I'm actually able to climax in my sleep, without any sort of physical stimulation. When I first began experiencing them, I would always wake up just a few seconds before orgasm, which was extremely frustrating. However, after practicing some basic lucid dreaming techniques, I figured out how to keep myself from waking up just long enough to finish my orgasm. Talk about mind over matter - the human brain is amazing!!

Now, if i could only figure out how to do this in waking life, I'd be set :happy:

I have them pretty often with no stimulation. The dreams usually aren't even about sex, like I'll be on the bus or something and it just builds up and I'll orgasm. Good times tbh :p

It's only happened to me once that I can remember. I woke up in the middle of an orgasm. It was confusing, but pretty cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.