AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What a good husband

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store

WHat a good hubby.

10 years and he never once looked in the that closet ?!

it seems a good bit older than her, so i think that has something to do with him
accepting it ;)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Yeah I must admit, I too have some doubts as to how truthful this couple is. Could just be a publicity stunt for all anyone knows, but damn it... I want to believe LOL.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I always have doubts when it comes to Maury-style shows.

Thank you for sharing.

I actually used to go see the Muary show fairly often...its free, its fun..etc

But..

-_-

10 years and you have no idea what it's her closet?

Oh and btw--your "clients" might not have known much about your personal life before..because you care of about safety..

they know a bit now.

I can't imagine staying with someone or being supportive of someone that is willing to lie for so long about something like this. We all lie (hopefully just the little white lies) and we all can make mistakes. I don't know what their situation or relationship is like but for me trust is the most important part of a relationship. How could you ever trust this person again?

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't watch these shows very often, but I watched the clip. It always seems like the host is trying to instigate. Like he's trying to put some sort of bad vibes in one of their heads and cause some sort of tension. I'm glad the husband is so supporting. It makes me feel lucky to have that kind of support from my own boyfriend. There really are accepting people out there.

I agree with Hubby 100%. As long as there's never any contact other than on cam, who cares. Love is supporting your other half in whatever makes them happy...[as long as its not destructive to them or the family unit] and in this instance, the fat cash is an added perk for them both. :thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyLuna
First of all, I don't believe this is legit lol.

If it were, there are a few problems here:

1. How in the hell he could he not see all of her equipment, clothes, etc. for YEARS?

2. If they are married, they probably file taxes together. Wouldn't he see the company name and be like WTF?

3. He may be a nice hubby, but he is a dumb hubby. And she is a bad wife for being a liar, not for camming. I would never ever in a million years be camming if my husband wasn't as completely supportive as he is. She's messed up for that, yo.

4. He accepted this information way too quickly LOL. I would be wanting some details, right there on the spot.

5. He gave her start up money for a business? I'm going to assume it wasn't a small amount. What did she do with all the money? It doesn't cost that much to start camming.

Status
Not open for further replies.