AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the Tipping Patterns in High Token Rooms?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
What kinds of tipping patterns have you noticed in rooms that consistently make more than 10K tokens per show? What I mean by that is what percentage of the time do you see bids evenly spread out between many viewers versus the show being dominated by a small number of large bidders? Are there more cases than just those two?

I tend to watch smaller rooms, so definitely the pattern I have seen more often is the room getting dominated by a few large tippers. Probably 70% of the time rooms I watch that cross the 10K/show mark end up being due to a small group of regulars. But my guess is that for rooms that are the most popular rooms with large numbers of viewers, the number of people sending large amounts of tokens is probably over 10 viewers/show.

What are some of your best stories of a room that became a high token room? There is one Eastern European model I watch every few months whose room started out around 20 viewers, and it was the usual small CB room where very few tokens were received. Out of nowhere, two guys from Wall Street became room regulars and started to go to war with each other. It's spectacular to watch, with these guys throwing around large amounts of money like toilet paper. The girl is booking $2K/night, average. Consider that she lives in a country where a normal job would pay her $300/month.

with these guys throwing around large amounts of money like toilet paper.
These days, toilet paper is the more valuable currency :haha:

I use Scott 1000 sheet rolls. I'm sure if she's desperate enough, I might be able to get a private and her number for a full roll. ;)

You know you shouldn't be arguing a model's rate but I expect a lot for some Charmin or wet wipes. I could probably get a two girl show for a pack of Brawny. A bottle of Purell could probably count toward camscore at this point. :cool:

You know you shouldn't be arguing a model's rate but I expect a lot for some Charmin or wet wipes. I could probably get a two girl show for a pack of Brawny. A bottle of Purell could probably count toward camscore at this point. :cool:

Argue? Nope, barter system. Wonder what a mint condition, fully functional C920 would be worth?

This is all in good fun. ;)

Nobody's got Charmin to throw around like that.

Clearly you don't know any crazy couponers or preppers ;) that's their main thing they go crazy on at least from those I know. I already had a good 4 month supply because we needed a certain amount of products in an autoshipment so added extra TP before this started.

Argue? Nope, barter system. Wonder what a mint condition, fully functional C920 would be worth?

This is all in good fun. ;)
Nah, brio or c930 maybe. 920's are so 2018 😆

Clearly you don't know any crazy couponers or preppers ;) that's their main thing they go crazy on at least from those I know. I already had a good 4 month supply because we needed a certain amount of products in an autoshipment so added extra TP before this started.

Non-perishables like canned goods, canned tuna or chicken, MRE's and lentils are a preppers wet dream.

Nah, brio or c930 maybe. 920's are so 2018 😆

Still the gold standard that all others are compared to, BB. Rumour has it cam models have a thing for venerable... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.