AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you afraid of??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs of any kind. I hate them, especially if they can jump or fly.
I'm also afraid of heights.
I guess my biggest fear though, is losing the people I care about. As I've gotten older its gotten a lot worse .

xDollPartsx said:
Bugs that jump, like grasshoppers... Seriously.. One of those lands on me and I do about 30 minutes worth of tai chi in a nano second complete with the shaking of the hands after going.... Eeewwwewwewww!!

Word of advice: Stay FAR FAR FAR away from north Texas in the summer. They swarm EVERYWHERE.

Being alone.

My dog dying.

Not being successful.

Too deep for this thread? :shifty:

Edit: On a physical level I actually really fear large bodies of water. I have panic attacks when I am submerged. Even just thinking of sitting in a lake, ocean, or even pool freaks me the fuck out. Also I severely fear snakes.

Hmm...interesting one. I consider myself a pretty chill and composed person in most life situations...but these.

Needles: Just have always been a thing for me, getting better? Bloodwork as a child/up until recently even was pure torture.
(I did have a couple experiences though where it was drawn out and just not great. Nurses in training not being able to properly locate/find my vein until like the 4th try...Or not using the proper needle and we need to switch needles...Or they just couldn't find it and ended up calling in a more experienced nurse. Meanwhile, my anxiety is fucking shot by this point, lol.)

Loss Of Loved Ones: A common one for most, but sometimes to the extreme in my mind. If I'm having a bad day for whatever reason it seems to be a dominant thought that creeps in.
("Yep, you're having a shit day already? Well lets think of everyone you care about most evaporating from your life in a manner that is completely out of your control." -Brain)

Emus/Ostriches: They just creep me the fuck out. They always look angry, have exceptional pecking skills and surprisingly swift movements. NOPE.

I have a fear of needles in my vein in elbow crease! I don't know why... I am okay with needles anywhere else... even in my mouth at the dentist. Perhaps it's because it's a main vein. Bleurgh!

People running up the stairs behind me (was mentioned earlier)

Psychologically f**ked up tv shows like Twin Peaks. I can not sleep properly since I saw some of that!

Heights... but only when I am not enclosed properly. I am okay in an aeroplane but not on an open Ferris wheel!

Space, even though I love the idea of it... the idea of being in outer-space freaks me out and I can't be outside at night when it is pitch black (no street lights etc) I panic so much. When I go on cruise holidays I can not go out on deck at night as it looks like you are floating in space as the sky and sea is black! *shiver*

Someone mentioned the fear of clusters of holes.... I am a weirdo as I actually LIKE looking at these! I love squeezing spots and these clusters look like something I can squeeze, and would be very therapeutic! Man, I'm weird!

NoelleBright said:
Is there a fear of being a passenger in a car?
If there is I have that. My anxiety goes sky high when someone who isn't me is driving.
:lol:

Same here!! It's gotten a lot better since I started taking meds for my anxiety but before that, I would have the worst panic attacks in cars. Especially when there are a lot of passengers/if I'm in the backseat.

Other fears:

- Spiders/any creepy crawlers really
- Deep water, or water that's murky enough that I can't see the bottom
- Vomit
- Getting my blood drawn (it's not the needle, it's the thought of something being removed from my body that's supposed to be there)
- This is a really specific one, but ever since I saw the Paranormal Activity movies I have this weird fear that my boyfriend is going to get up in the middle of the night, walk around to my side of the bed, and just stand there staring at me for like four hours. The thought terrifies me.

Luxy Reid said:
Being alone.

My dog dying.

Not being successful.

Too deep for this thread? :shifty:

Edit: On a physical level I actually really fear large bodies of water. I have panic attacks when I am submerged. Even just thinking of sitting in a lake, ocean, or even pool freaks me the fuck out. Also I severely fear snakes.

Too deep? Not at all; lay on the couch there and talk to us, we're he for ya's! Okay, where's that cute little huggy emote when you need it?

PlayboyMegan said:
-big dogs

That explains so much more about Michael Jackson. :lol:

Grasshoppers and moths freak me the fuck out too. I went kayaking a while ago in this biosphere reserve that was marshy and had grasshoppers as big as my HAND hanging out everywhere. It makes me skin crawl just thinking about it. And here where I live in Mexico we have giant moths- like the size of a bird. Sometimes they just stay in one spot for days.. like in my bathroom, or outside my front door. Yeeeeeeesh. It's one of the most terrifying things ever.

I also have had an irrational (??) fear of aliens for as long as I can remember.

Game glitches. I don't know why but I get terrified when I fall through the floor of the Balmora Mage's Guild or walk through a wall, or if someone's face is just inexplainably distorted. I think it's the idea of it happening in real life. But it legit makes me freeze and sends icy chills to my heart.

I had to think a bit on this one. My previous fears were the dark and heights, but those disappeared over time. I'd say my only true fear currently is being to weak to protect/help my family when they need me the most. Cliche probably, but I'm not really afraid of anything else.

I can't cry in front of people. The sudden rush of attention and sympathy is unbearable. My husband's funeral was extra-hard because of this.

SaffronBurke said:
I can't cry in front of people. The sudden rush of attention and sympathy is unbearable. My husband's funeral was extra-hard because of this.

I'm the same way. It's hard for to show emotion in front of people. Especially crying, I just can't do it.

Crickets- I was maybe 5 and got out to wash the windows while my dad pumped gas and the ground was covered in them.
Aliens- I was 20 when I saw Signs and slept with my mom for 2 nights, I was afraid before that movie though.
Butterflies- I get mocked for this one, but they are nothing but bugs with colorful wings. I don't care for birds either really.

ShilohGables said:
Someone is gonna grab my feet if they're not under the covers. I just know it. Even tho my mattress is currently laying on the floor. :woops:
Any time I get up to pee in the middle of the night I have to resist the urge, so hard, to not jump back into the bed from 3 feet away. Because dagnabit, there WILL be something that grabs me from under there some day, and I will die of heart attack.

We have a running joke in my household that I'm afraid of everything. It's not completely true, but I am afraid of a lot of things.

Bugs (this includes butterflies)
Birds
Snakes
Lizards
Spiders

After listing those I realize I'm pretty much afraid of any creature that isn't a mammal lol

I'm terrified of driving, I've never even been behind the wheel of a car, the idea of being in charge of a 2,000lb death machine is not good. I also make sure to have my wallet on me whenever I'm in a car because I have the irrational fear that I'm going to die in a horrible fiery collision and the only way they'll be able to identify me is by my ID.

Alright, I've officially realized how crazy I am

AmberCutie said:
ShilohGables said:
Someone is gonna grab my feet if they're not under the covers. I just know it. Even tho my mattress is currently laying on the floor. :woops:
Any time I get up to pee in the middle of the night I have to resist the urge, so hard, to not jump back into the bed from 3 feet away. Because dagnabit, there WILL be something that grabs me from under there some day, and I will die of heart attack.

Somewhat related, when walking up the stairs of a night when it's all dark and shit, I instinctively find myself speeding the fuck up for the last few steps, sometimes going so far as to take two steps at once, unable to shake the feeling that someone or something is following me.

NoelleBright said:
Is there a fear of being a passenger in a car?
If there is I have that. My anxiety goes sky high when someone who isn't me is driving.
:lol:

I don't drive at all, but I get really anxious randomly if we're driving in a dangerous situation. High speed on the highway, blind curves, next to a cliff, etc. It tends to accompany or cause motion sickness.

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
ShilohGables said:

Somewhat related, when walking up the stairs of a night when it's all dark and shit, I instinctively find myself speeding the fuck up for the last few steps, sometimes going so far as to take two steps at once, unable to shake the feeling that someone or something is following me.

I tend to look around to see if someone/something is there. I get somewhat sad that my mind decides to not play tricks on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.