AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you afraid of??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
ShilohGables said:
Someone is gonna grab my feet if they're not under the covers. I just know it. Even tho my mattress is currently laying on the floor. :woops:
Any time I get up to pee in the middle of the night I have to resist the urge, so hard, to not jump back into the bed from 3 feet away. Because dagnabit, there WILL be something that grabs me from under there some day, and I will die of heart attack.

Somewhat related, when walking up the stairs of a night when it's all dark and shit, I instinctively find myself speeding the fuck up for the last few steps, sometimes going so far as to take two steps at once, unable to shake the feeling that someone or something is following me.

Same here!

Bocefish said:
The thought of running into something like this while out in the woods...

Bears, lions, tigers... no problem but I would probably shit myself while simultaneously losing all rational thought if I saw something resembling a big bad ass werewolf looking thang coming at me.

Oh fuck me, that's exactly the video I was thinking of when I said I hate werewolf stuff. Even though I KNOW that video's a hoax (the maker came forward), it still freaks me the fuck out.

It's cool. I don't need to sleep anymore this week. :lol:

I'm terrified of low visibility open water. Like most of the ocean. I can wade out into the water no problem but I will freak out if it gets deep suddenly. If there's a drop off I'll stay as far away as possible while still being in the water. I was at a beach once where there was a very sudden drop off. The water went from clear blue-green to a dark opaque blue so suddenly it was like someone drew a line. On the deep side of the drop off there was this HUGE shadow right at the edge of the line. It was just a manatee but it still makes me shiver a little thinking about it.

Watching ocean documentaries where they're filming in deep water makes me so anxious. There could be ANYTHING lurking just out of sight. Sharks, giant squid, whales, MONSTERS. Who the fuck knows? We don't know shit about our oceans :lol: I feel so much more comfortable watching something filmed at the bottom of the ocean because at least there's a floor. Maybe it's the thought of the water being bottomless that freaks me out? The vastness is really scary.

Oddly enough this fear doesn't translate to manmade things like quarries that have been flooded to provide a swimming hold kinda situation. Maybe because there's a good chance not a lot of things live in a flooded quarry unless they were brought in on purpose.

Snakes.

Being buried. (Not just being buried alive, just being buried. Doesn't make sense, cause after I'm dead, I shouldn't notice.)

Having my face get wet. (Even in the shower, if water gets in my face, I have to get out to dry it off. I can wash my face, just can't have water go in my eyes/nose/mouth.)

I have a new fear of black eyed children, I was with a few friends and they told me to do a google search on them and some of the stories are just terrifying. They aren't supposed to hurt you, and they can't come into your home or vehicle unless invited but the thought of them for some reason seriously disturbs me. The vacant eyed children calling out for you to help them....it makes me shudder.

Attachments

• blackeyedchildren.jpg
    blackeyedchildren.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 212
CandiedLace said:
I have a new fear of black eyed children, I was with a few friends and they told me to do a google search on them and some of the stories are just terrifying. They aren't supposed to hurt you, and they can't come into your home or vehicle unless invited but the thought of them for some reason seriously disturbs me. The vacant eyed children calling out for you to help them....it makes me shudder.
I didn't know this was a thing. They have rules like vampires?

AmberCutie said:
CandiedLace said:
I didn't know this was a thing. They have rules like vampires?

Oh shit! Black-eyed vampire children...SHUDDERS!!! :crybaby:

Reactions: MadisonGraceLloyd
So I'm gonna start with the most common phobias to....not so common.
I'm afraid of snakes. Particularly the kind that can squeeze the life out of you.
I'm afraid of lightning. I've seen lightning strike in front of me as a kid and set a tree on fire.
Clowns. 'Nuff said.

(Please don't laugh), but I'm afraid of movies depicting exorcisms. Anything about angry spirits makes me nervous and very anxious.
Needles. Not in the going into my skin part, but going into veins and arteries. I've had a fear as a kid someone cutting me open and letting me bleed out from them.

Losing my love of life before i lose my life. I hope i have the courage to knock it loose if it ever comes to that.

Reactions: xoxoHunter
Spiders are the absolute worst.
Then in no particular order... Loved ones dying/being kidnapped, me dying, moths, cluster holes, clowns, being buried alive, any film/show remotely scary & now those black eyed children!!

Reactions: camstory
CandiedLace said:

I'd totally let one in if I saw one, even knowing the rules, just for curiosity sake. Plus those eyes scream that they need saving!

I have a fear of touching large spiders, or snakes of any size. I'm cool with having them around me, but when it comes to touching them I panic.

Reactions: camstory
I am deeply afraid of deja vu. I did a very terrible drug years ago and it left me with persistent Deja Vu for about a year. It was the absolute worst to move throughout life with the feeling that nothing will ever be new and everything has happened before and will happen again forever.

Guh. It doesn't happen anymore, but I can never shake the feeling that it will come back.

I'm terrified that something/someone will just be hiding somewhere waiting to get me, and BAM when I least expect it and I'll die a slow and horrible death (I must add that most of my fears are irrational..)

Because of The Hills Have Eyes I was always terrified that when I wasn't looking little feet would be running past the other side of the car and would someone get in my car and wait until i'm driving off and then show up in my rearview mirror.

But my one real fear is that I won't find a companion to spend the rest of my life with.

Edit: I'm also kinda afraid of my xbox kinect (with spirits/demons?) because of a scary experience with it when I was at home last winter D:

xoxoHunter said:
I'm terrified that something/someone will just be hiding somewhere waiting to get me, and BAM when I least expect it and I'll die a slow and horrible death (I must add that most of my fears are irrational..)

Because of The Hills Have Eyes I was always terrified that when I wasn't looking little feet would be running past the other side of the car and would someone get in my car and wait until i'm driving off and then show up in my rearview mirror.

But my one real fear is that I won't find a companion to spend the rest of my life with.

Edit: I'm also kinda afraid of my xbox kinect (with spirits/demons?) because of a scary experience with it when I was at home last winter D:

You seriously sound like you need someone that will have your back against things like little feet and people popping up in your rearview mirror; you'd be surprised how much damage a bestie with their shit kickers laced up tight can do.

I've always been afraid of people more than anything. To me humans are the real monsters. Demons/ghosts/vampires/werewolves and things like that are just a fascination to me. If I could make a reasonable living of off being a Demonologist or anything having to do with the paranormal I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm around people every day and all it takes is being around the wrong person at the wrong time and that's it. Game over. That's scarier than anything else I could imagine.

CharlotteLace said:
Bocefish said:
The thought of running into something like this while out in the woods...

Bears, lions, tigers... no problem but I would probably shit myself while simultaneously losing all rational thought if I saw something resembling a big bad ass werewolf looking thang coming at me.

Oh fuck me, that's exactly the video I was thinking of when I said I hate werewolf stuff. Even though I KNOW that video's a hoax (the maker came forward), it still freaks me the fuck out.

It's cool. I don't need to sleep anymore this week. :lol:

Couldn't sleep and caught this show on at 4am. this morning, enjoy :mrgreen:

screenshot...

Attachments

• wwlf.jpg
    wwlf.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 46
Realistic Fears:

-Falling out of the bed (so I just put my mattress on the floor, and I sleep easy every night)

-Jail

Unrealistic Fears:

-Axe Murderers (I'm not worried about guns, or even machetes, just axes)

... and that's all I got. I'm not scared of much.

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.