AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you obsessed with?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2012
Land of No Pants
Whats your obsession? What are things you just cant get enough of and why?

Right now, Im obsessed with Ted Talks and Intermittent Fasting. Ted talks because I like to learn new things from people smarter than myself and Intermittent Fasting for the health benefits and just to see if i can really fit in all my daily nutrients in a 4 hour window.

So whats yours?

EDIT: I did a search to see if this had been done, but couldnt find it. If it has, sorry! merge away! If not, GET BACK TO WORK! :p

-DP

Reactions: LadyLuna
Watermelon, apples, salmon and steak. :drool: :shifty:

Right now? Ummm...

ACF, tea, my cat, finding new ways to procrastinate more efficiently, and also collecting underpants. :-D

Right now - Get Lucky - Daft Punk Ft Pharell

All the time

- Green on girls (dont know why), i just love green clothes on any girl.

- twitter

trotskyleon said:
Right now - Get Lucky - Daft Punk Ft Pharell

All the time

- Green on girls (dont know why), i just love green clothes on any girl.

- twitter

I saw this girl the other day with green hair and green lipstick. I know that sounds obnoxious but she pulled it off so well.

Reactions: trotskyleon
CarinaChateau said:
Films. I have a 10ft. screen now and a projector. It's my favorite escape from reality! Just makes me happy :)

I am, as the kids today say, well jel :shock:

I guess music is a constant obsession with me. I also get obsessed with things for a relatively short period and then move onto the next thing.

Things I've obsessed about in the last year or so:

Community
Louie
Bioshock Infinite
Guitars
Guitar pedals
School work
Game Of Thrones

My roots. My real, honest to God, same DNA, blood lines. I have picked back up on tracing my bio roots. I am adopted and only found out the facts last year. Did some digging then and let it go for awhile and started back up a few days ago. Yesterday I was able to find a picture of my great, great, grandma. That is so cool and it is THE first time I have been able to see a picture of a blood relative other then my son. It has been much tougher tracing the Jewish side then it has been tracing the Polish side of my family so far. It also appears that on the Polish side I am related to half of cook county (Chicago) but unfortunately I can't even pronounce most of the last names. Thankfully I am a Milewski (my maternal grandma) so that's not as bad.
:lol:

Now comes the hard part. It's time to contact my mom. I have been putting it off out of my own fears but I just need to do it and get it over with. No matter what the outcome I would at least like to know who my father is/was.
:(

But I finally do have some answers. It only took 20+ years to get them. (FU Georgia Tann)
:roll:

My great, great grandma Rozalia or Rose as she was known by.

keQq2zR.jpg

I know it's probably odd posting her picture here but this really is huge for me and I just wanted to share my joy. This is the first picture I have seen so far of an actual blood relative other then one small obit pic of my grandma. This was her maternal grandma.
:-D

- Spider Solitaire. I've got a 54% win percentage, but I know I can do better. I play like twenty games a day.
- Coffee. I'm drinking close to 6 cups a day now. It makes me feel really high and positive.
- Spooky Cat. I've never had a pet before, so it's really exciting. I take so many pictures and videos of him.

Reactions: Brad and dogglius
Candy Crush, I'm determined to catch up to and possibly beat my friend at level 133. I'm currently at level 110.

and

Weight lifting, it feels so friggen amazing. I can see my body changing already 2 weeks in and I can't wait for the world to see me in a another couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.