AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Are You Scared Of?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what you're scared of
The state of my country right now.

Ok, that's way too deep for this thread. Seriousness aside:

1. The dark
  2. Spiders
  3. Blades and being cut by anything sharp

Make sure you have a towel with you at all time!

I can't decide if this s a family guy reference, or just a happy coincidence...

I'd like to say I'm not scared of spiders, but then one of those bastards gets on me and all bets are off.

Roller skates
mean horses
My cats getting loose and being hit by a car.

Heights, driving, roller coasters (I won't ever go on one again after seeing videos and articles about deaths and injuries on roller coasters. Sure, some of them are due to people being stupid, like unbuckling their safety belts and standing up when they weren't supposed to, but a lot of them are due to malfunctioning rides as well.)

Reactions: Vorigan

Ugh, I used to hate those things! I know they are freaky but they actually do things that are good for us which i found out after I tried to squash one (only got a leg or two) and was wondering what they were and why they were around my apartment and went to the internet:

https://blog.nature.org/science/2013/02/08/everyday-nature-how-i-came-to-love-house-centipedes/

Yeah, they are ugly as fuck but so are everything they eat (roaches, bedbugs, moths--kind of a free pest control) so I have been trying to consider them my neighbors now and they get free rent. LOL I can't believe I am defending this ugly creature.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Heights, driving, roller coasters (I won't ever go on one again after seeing videos and articles about deaths and injuries on roller coasters. Sure, some of them are due to people being stupid, like unbuckling their safety belts and standing up when they weren't supposed to, but a lot of them are due to malfunctioning rides as well.)

I wouldn't say that's being scared of the rides. That's just common sense. I'll go on some rides at the big amusement parks, as they are well maintained. But, I refuse to do fair rides for the fact that I used to see how shitty the carnies would assemble them.

But, I refuse to do fair rides for the fact that I used to see how shitty the carnies would assemble them.

Carnies don't care. I got stuck on a ride with a puker and it went the full time. He saw me gesticulating wildly and heard me (not sure if he knew English) but we got the full ride and I got the full puke all over me, strapped in and unable to escape.

They wouldn't know if shit was falling apart until after it happens. They could care less.

Carnies don't care. I got stuck on a ride with a puker and it went the full time. He saw me gesticulating wildly and heard me (not sure if he knew English) but we got the full ride and I got the full puke all over me, strapped in and unable to escape.

They wouldn't know if shit was falling apart until after it happens. They could care less.

Reminds me of the looping pirate ship type rides, where it goes back and forth then loops around a time or two. Was on it one time, and someone got sick on the opposte end (we were on the very back row of other side) and they sprayed the entire ride up to a few rows ahead of us. Was a chain reaction that got everyone but us, thankfully. Still went to the water part to rinse off...

I'll raise your speedy little creepy critter with a valuable purpose.

Behold the Banana spider/Brazillian spider that totally creeps me the fuck out! Little fuckers will raise up on their hind legs and charge you... not to mention the 4 hour most painful boner you've ever had if they bite you!

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Behold the Banana spider/Brazillian spider that totally creeps me the fuck out! Little fuckers will raise up on their hind legs and charge you... not to mention the 4 hour most painful boner you've ever had if they bite you!

I just Googled it, and watched a couple of YouTube videos about them. YIKES!!!

Elevators.
Planes. I'm honestly more afraid of my flying anxiety than the flying itself, it's stupid but I can not fly.
New age ghost movies. (i.e The Ring, Grudge, yadayada)
Mass shootings. I really struggled with going to the movies for a while, until I got my general anxiety under control.
Rush hour traffic on the freeway.

Elevators used to bug me, where I come from they're for grain. Now they're too damn slow.

Wish I could take anyone with a fear of flying up in a Cessna 152 - yeah, the tiniest rattlebox of planes - and then hand over the controls. It's so less scary when you realize it's just like flying a kite, but you have so much more wing than you need on a clear day and the plane will fight you to crash: an engine to boot - and that's the worst plane you'll ever be in.

Fear? Burying parents. Folks are breaking down at an incredible rate. (Don't smoke, best advice I can give)

Elevators used to bug me, where I come from they're for grain. Now they're too damn slow.

Wish I could take anyone with a fear of flying up in a Cessna 152 - yeah, the tiniest rattlebox of planes - and then hand over the controls. It's so less scary when you realize it's just like flying a kite, but you have so much more wing than you need on a clear day and the plane will fight you to crash: an engine to boot - and that's the worst plane you'll ever be in.

Fear? Burying parents. Folks are breaking down at an incredible rate. (Don't smoke, best advice I can give)
I hear you, been on a Cessna as a little kid, it rattles and shivers all the time.

In all honesty ... fashion, selfishness, and greed.

Especially when you pick up your phone that has been on silent and there are 20 missed calls from mom...

I'm 28, but that's still terrifying.

Brown bears pretty much scare the shit out of me... I've been bluff charged once in AK. and have seen first hand what they can do. Tent camping in bear country is pretty much a no-sleep ordeal without somebody trustworthy on watch.

The thought of running into something paranormal like what it is in the following vid creeps me out too.

Oh ya, and werewolves too!

ETA: Drove by a goat farm today and chupacabra immediately came to mind, lol.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DFT
Status
Not open for further replies.