AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what are you supprised that people find you sexy in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple lipstick. I just bought it for fun, but whenever I wear it on cam or out in the "real world" people are constantly complimenting me.

As for clothing.. I do best on cam in a t-shirt and panties OR costumes. I've basically given up on lingerie at this point.

Reactions: JordanBlack
NicoleRiley said:
Purple lipstick. I just bought it for fun, but whenever I wear it on cam or out in the "real world" people are constantly complimenting me.

As for clothing.. I do best on cam in a t-shirt and panties OR costumes. I've basically given up on lingerie at this point.
I've never tried costumes, but I tend to do much better in a t-shirt/tank top and panties instead of lingerie, too.
It's a shame because I love lingerie and have lots of it, but naked countdown take forever and room counts are generally lower when I'm wearing it.
Go figure.

I'd love to hear some male opinions on this. :think:

I really think the casual ("jeans and a t-shirt look") definitely has to do with somehow being more relatable. It's easier to connect to a model that a you're is at ease with. I always find the psychology of members (mainly tipping members) a fascinating thing, and I'm one of them :p Strangely enough maybe it's just that you ladies look TOO good in lingerie, and that most members are just perfectly happy to see you sitting around in it, and then there's actually no motivation to remove it because they've already gotten what they wanted.

I personally like both looks, and will tip equally for either. Although I feel that I'm a bit of an oddity in camland at times.

LilyMarie said:
NicoleRiley said:

I've never tried costumes, but I tend to do much better in a t-shirt/tank top and panties instead of lingerie, too.
It's a shame because I love lingerie and have lots of it, but naked countdown take forever and room counts are generally lower when I'm wearing it.
Go figure.

I love when models are in lingerie but that's a thing for me. Matching bra and panties or something silk or lacey on a woman makes me happy. I'm guessing the more casual look might come off as a bit more approachable perhaps?

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
NicoleRiley said:

Go figure.

I think it could be a few things. Firstly, models in lingerie (or nothing at all) is kind of the expected on cam sites. So when a model is fully clothed, she stands out a lot more. Even if 90% of the members on at that time are actively looking for naked/scantily clad women, the other 10% are perhaps more likely to be drawn to the novelty of a model in jeans and tee shirt. And while the doods in the 90% are spoilt for choice as far as nude or nearly nude models go, the 10% have a much smaller pool of fully clothed models to choose from, so you're more likely get a bunch of those guys in your room than you are those in the other 90%, even though there's less of them overall.

But, I think the appeal of the fully clothed model also has a lot to with the frequency with which that model cams fully clothed. If she were to log on every day in the same jeans/tee shirt combo, it would cease to feel novel or special. And the opposite might be true too. If a model sticks mainly to logging on in lingerie, after a while, her regular members might become used to that sight, at which point they might become more engaged (and more likely to tip) if she were to log on wearing her everyday clothes.

Also, like Hapa said, there's something to be said for a model who feels relatable, just "one of us regular people", as opposed to a perfect lingerie model who looks like she just leapt from the pages of... of... I don't know any lingerie catalogues... Sears? Is that still a thing? The hot girl from next door, hanging around in her tee shirt and granny panties though, there's a bit more for the average member to relate to there perhaps.

Girls in regular panties, t-shirt, bra as opposed to lingerie feels so much more like a random girl-next-door just happened to turn on her cam and let you peek into her bedroom. To me, casual outfits fit the vibe of camming more - it's casual, relaxed, intimate, etc while lingerie reminds me more of a strip club or something.

I was also so surprised that guys like my hair when it's big and messy more than they do when it's sleek! I get more viewers and more compliments when I have big wild curls. (I feel better with straight hair, but my guys prefer it natural....for the most part, I've had a few rude comments from regs about my curls).

Also, glasses! Didn't realize glasses were such a thing but a lot of people find them very sexy!

And lastly, sports gear. I've had a few guys buy me their teams merchandise to film videos in, which I think is super fun!!

Bob: I was really just wondering about girls in panties and t-shirt vs. girls in lingerie, not about fully clothed girls. ;) I can see what you mean about those girls/situations though.

GenXoxo said:
I was also so surprised that guys like my hair when it's big and messy more than they do when it's sleek! I get more viewers and more compliments when I have big wild curls. (I feel better with straight hair, but my guys prefer it natural....for the most part, I've had a few rude comments from regs about my curls).
I think this makes sense though :) I feel like guys always find a bed head/'sex hair' more attractive than hair that looks like it's been styled or straightened in some way (aside from the fetishization of role-related hairdos of course, like updos for 'secretaries/teachers', pigtails for 'schoolgirls' etc.). I wish I could pull it off! :mrgreen:
I love your natural curls by the way, Gen! *__*

a perfect lingerie model who looks like she just leapt from the pages of... of... I don't know any lingerie catalogues.

Victoria's Secret is my Sears catalog replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.