AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favorite sexual lubricant products?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the stains be washed out with a normal washing machine?

Like most stains, it really depends on the fabric, the colour and how long you've let it sit for before washing. Personally, I have a cotton sheet on my bed that's a light beige/dark beige small pattern (kinda like small polka dots) and the oil marks are hardly noticeable. Previously, I had a dark purple satiny sheet and the marks were quite obvious.

I've also has luck using some dish soap to help spot treat stubborn oil marks. Dish soap is designed to tackle grease, but don't let it sit too long.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sinna
I can't believe that I was unaware that you could use coconut oil for sexual lubricant. Honestly I think I had read that it's unsafe to use baby oil for anal sex and somehow that translated to all oils to me.

Does coconut oil come in a liquid form or only in the solid? I went to buy some to shave my legs with and only found the solid stuff, or a blend of mostly canola with a little bit of coconut. My best friend says she gets it but I have never seen it where I shop.

I can't believe that I was unaware that you could use coconut oil for sexual lubricant. Honestly I think I had read that it's unsafe to use baby oil for anal sex and somehow that translated to all oils to me.

Does coconut oil come in a liquid form or only in the solid? I went to buy some to shave my legs with and only found the solid stuff, or a blend of mostly canola with a little bit of coconut. My best friend says she gets it but I have never seen it where I shop.
Yea, which exact coconut oil do you guys use? And do you use the same stuff used for cooking? I've notice, that the stuff i buy at trader joes solidifies if its colder than say 70 degrees....

Does coconut oil come in a liquid form or only in the solid?

I've notice, that the stuff i buy at trader joes solidifies if its colder than say 70 degrees....

The melting point for coconut oil is around 76 degrees Fahrenheit which is the temperature at which is is completely a liquid. Any temperature under that and it will start to solidify. That said, with a little body heat coconut oil will start to melt.

For convenience, I use a small travel bottle to hold my coconut oil that I use as lube. It's easier to manage and completely melts in a few minutes under warm running water... and I can continue to use my big jar as conditioner, moisturizer, shaving cream, make-up remover without it getting all gunky.

Bought coconut oil and used it for the first time today. It was not as lubricating at first, but with the friction it melted quickly and gave a very smooth experience. Tastes good, no stains and I also use one that you can cook with :)

Reactions: Always_Tim and Gen
I find grape-seed oil works quite well, it's light, with no particular smell and not overly greasy. I haven't tried coconut oil yet. The only issue with using oils as lubricants is that they take a lot longer to leave the body and can 'build up'. Also, you want to make sure that your oil is fresh, you definitely don't want to be using rancid oil!

In terms of lubricants, I've just purchased some 'Astroglide Aloe Chamomile' (http://www.astroglideaustralia.com/astroglide_range_overview.html) to use with condoms. It's their completely natural, water-based lubricant (contains no glycerin, alcohol, paraben, fragrance, petroleum, flavourings, or hormones). I'm curious to find out how it performs...

I've just purchased some 'Astroglide Aloe Chamomile' (http://www.astroglideaustralia.com/astroglide_range_overview.html) to use with condoms. It's their completely natural, water-based lubricant (contains no glycerin, alcohol, paraben, fragrance, petroleum, flavourings, or hormones). I'm curious to find out how it performs...

FYI, disappointing product. Dries up within a minute and you have to add water/saliva to make it slippery again. Smells nice though, and doesn't taste bad. Could be used for oral if you need something to get started...

My friends made a marijuana infused coconut oil based lube and it means your guys can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on hhaha it is amazing!
Also it is really good for anal because of the cannabis part, it is numbing :)

Maybe somewhere in the states sells something like that? I´ve no idea.

• Funny!
Reactions: MochaMona and Guy
I like Shibari. It's water based so it doesn't feel as weird on my lady bits. My lady bits do not like silicone based lubricants!

another vote for coconut oil.. do your research with that if you're using condoms though!

Hmmm imma try Coconut Oil. I used to use this Watermelon flavored lube I forget the name but the most recent lube I used was KY Jelly. The kind that gets hot/warm. Little tiny red and white bottle.

I have heard about KY Jelly. Might try it, but I have a question about coconut oil. I bought a natural one without additives at some "green" store. It was rather solid and normally used for cooking. We used it and I got a serious infection afterwards. My vagina was all swollen up and hurt (yes the sex was good, but not like that :p). I went to the gyn and he said there were signs of an UTI and a vagina inflammation but not a severe one that would cause these problems. I went to a urologist and she confirmed a weak UTI.

After two weeks of creams and medication it went away. Now it could have been a coincidence, but I don't dare to use the coconut oil again :( Any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: pearlgirlx
I like Shibari because it's a water-based anal lube that doesn't say anal on the bottle. I don't know why, but I feel like this helps me retain a bit of privacy.

I have heard about KY Jelly. Might try it, but I have a question about coconut oil. I bought a natural one without additives at some "green" store. It was rather solid and normally used for cooking. We used it and I got a serious infection afterwards. My vagina was all swollen up and hurt (yes the sex was good, but not like that :p). I went to the gyn and he said there were signs of an UTI and a vagina inflammation but not a severe one that would cause these problems. I went to a urologist and she confirmed a weak UTI.

After two weeks of creams and medication it went away. Now it could have been a coincidence, but I don't dare to use the coconut oil again :( Any ideas?

Coconut oil is proven to be able to disrupt the PH of your vagina and many people are allergic to it. Always test it on your leg or arm before using it as lube.

I have a question about coconut oil. I bought a natural one without additives at some "green" store. It was rather solid and normally used for cooking. We used it and I got a serious infection afterwards. My vagina was all swollen up and hurt (yes the sex was good, but not like that :p). I went to the gyn and he said there were signs of an UTI and a vagina inflammation but not a severe one that would cause these problems. I went to a urologist and she confirmed a weak UTI.

Wow, that sux. I use a lot of coconut oil for many things and have never heard of this happening to anyone else. Coconut oil contains compounds that have natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Personally, I buy the stuff by the gallon tub and use it for cooking, making massage lotions, soap, skin cream and a lot of random uses.
BTW, If you like and use coconut oil, instead of paying top $ at some grocery or health place, go directly to an importer or wholesaler. There are 3 grades of pure oil, 76 degree, 92 degree, and extra virgin. All will turn solid. The first 2 have little to no coconut odor while the extra virgin smells like a pina colada and will make you want to feel the sun n sand in your toes. Prices generally run about ~$3.50 a pound to ~under $7 for the EVCO. It has a better shelf life than bottled cooking oils so a 7-8lb pail will keep a long time. :)

Coconut oil melts at around 76°F (24°C) so depending on the temperature of your house it may be either solid or liquid, or a mix. Obviously it will melt quickly when applied to the body.

Was it refined coconut oil, or unrefined coconut oil? (Refined has almost no odor, but unrefined will smell like coconuts.)

Unrefined oil has a lot of proteins and some sugars, which can feed bacteria or fungi. Also, some people may be allergic to some of the proteins.

Refined oil is just plain oil, with everything else filtered out. (That's why it doesn't smell like coconuts.) It might work better for you, as it has fewer things that could cause reactions. But even refined oil might give some people problems, so perhaps finding a good quality water- or silicone-based lubricant would be better for you. (I'm a fan of Sliquid, but there are lots of good lubes out there these days.) Try to avoid anything that has glycerine, glycerol, or sorbitol (all of which are basically food for bacteria/fungi) or propylene glycol (which commonly causes allergic reations, especially for people who have had fungal problems) or parabens (preservatives which are known to cause allergic reactions).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sinna
Mine says on the glass: Coconut Oil - natural - first cold compression - can be liquid at room temperature.

I think it's refined, because it says:

Proteins: 0g
Carbonhydrates/Glucides: 0g
Fibres: 0g
Salt: 0g

However, it smells like coconut.

It does not state a %. The list of ingredients: "Organic Coconuts"

Thanks to everyone telling me about the possible influence of the oil on my vagina. I probably won't use it again as it seems to have messed with my vaginal flora.

Status
Not open for further replies.