AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What brings you here BB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into Amber's room, and she forced me to join ACF by holding the ban hammer over my foot. It didn't suck, so I stayed. Amber laughed at my jokes, so I became VIP.

IIRC I was browsing reddit and came across an AMA by a cam girl and either she or another model who responded to her AMA suggested she become an ACF member. I was curious what ACf was so I googled this site and spent what must have been an afternoon browsing all of these posts and questions from models. Imagine my surprise when I learned that the girls were actually run of the mill, everyday people with some of the same everyday concerns as I! Who knew it? I mean there were differences in the character a model portrays online vs her real life...knock me over with a feather. I gained a greater appreciation of the girls and developed what I consider to be some honest, true friendships with some of y'all...even if you don't, I do. Sure, there are some real bitches in this world but guess what? There are some real bastards, too. But for the most part most all of the models I've interacted with through this forum I could see living next door to and just hanging out with them and livin' life.

I had started camming on chaturbate and wanted to broaden my horizon, so I was looking into other sites and made a post on tumblr asking if MFC was as good a site as it seemed. A follower said he didn't know about the model end of it, but he enjoyed the site, so he sent me to MissLollipop's tumblr. She sent me here and the rest is history :)

When I started, I spent about 2 weeks camming like this. Like many models before they find the holy ACF. :)

tumblr_mw21fr4X8s1s5z7gpo3_250.gif
q6BFQGv.gif

oU7u8MM.gif

I watched lots of other girls though, and I stumbled upon Amber one day and admired how professional and fun she was, so I checked out her profile and found ambercutie.com, and through her site I found the forum :) And I wouldn't know what to do without it. With how little information there is provided by MFC, being a new camgirl without ACF is kind of like being tossed into the open sea without being able to swim.

PlayboyMegan told me about this forum and I'm so glad she did. The great models and members I've met here as been great. The support I've received here has been outstanding.

Reactions: helloimc and Gen
Reddit. I'm so glad I did too. I haven't been able to get on cam lately since hectic life is hectic, but once everything settles down I finally have some great advice and ideas on how to succeed.

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.