AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What camsite can I go on to promote my skyprivate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Good afternoon/Good Morning, Good Folks of ACF

I am bored as hell right now and PSO is pretty much dead for me and I am not in the best mood to go on SM at the moment. However I really need to make some money and I need to do it now.

What is a bbw friendly camsite that I can sign up for and be able to promote my skyprivate account through?

Hi,
researching Skyprivate myself and came across this thread... I'm not seeing a lot of traction on Skyprivate question (posted one myself just now) but if my input of any help, then please use it: Skyprivate seems to overly promote twitter, so that is definitely a way to go, you can even connect the two for automatic notices.
What I also find is that I created a linktree where I put all my online availability, and that allows me to promote adult sites even on social platforms that knock you back for direct links...
Hope it helps! Good luck :)

Good afternoon/Good Morning, Good Folks of ACF

I am bored as hell right now and PSO is pretty much dead for me and I am not in the best mood to go on SM at the moment. However I really need to make some money and I need to do it now.

What is a bbw friendly camsite that I can sign up for and be able to promote my skyprivate account through?
No cam site will allow you to promote a competing service. To promote skyprivate your best bet is going to be using social media, twitter, reddit, facebook, insta, tiktok etc. since most social media dont allow the advertising of adult content directly you also need to build a sales funnel (how they get from social to your sky private profile). You could also promote it through paid ads through companies like trafficjunkie, juicy ads, plugrush, etc. but for that you need to have an advertising budget set aside since it takes time (and money) to get a profitable ad campaign set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.