AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What camsite has this sound effect?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'offtopic'

For me hearing tipsounds from Site B while doing a private on Site A is annoying AF.
I'm paying for others to get a free show on Site B I guess View attachment 94948
Ummm, if you're hearing tipsounds, doesn't that mean someone on site B IS paying for it?
And if you're not hearing tipsounds then your fantasy is complete.
If it's a concern ask the model to shut down other sites before starting the private.

Reactions: Sashacurves
Ummm, if you're hearing tipsounds, doesn't that mean someone on site B IS paying for it?
If it's a concern ask the model to shut down other sites before starting the private.
If the model is in a pvt on SC they are *required* to shut down all other public streams on other platforms (i.e. "spy mode" or similar only).

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I wish i could discuss my stalking experiences in detail publically but i am so terrified of the two people who both stalked me online that I cannot. Thankfully the police made one situation stop but I will always feel on eggshells about it.

Both began as online stalking. And while yes, stalkers gonna stalk I fully believe that had I been less accessible online to these people early on it may have helped things deescalate. If I had been able to just "dissapear" rather than enrage them by blocking.

The level it reached at the end had me move states, hire a PI, change email, change my dogs name, and file harassment charges. There were legitimate threats to my bodily safety in both cases. I made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot of hard lessons.

When a model wants to switch sites or rebrand quietly, they should be able to.

Last edited:
If I'm paying a premium of $xx.xx dollars per minute for an exclusive pvt. I expect it just to be that, an exclusive. No spying enabled, just 1 on 1.

It should be all proper etiquette on the broadcasters side with privates and possibly being streamed in public chat elsewhere.
I should not have to ask about .... Hey, are you on other sites at the moment?
Hence the entire 'what camsite has this sound effect' and now.... stalking issues.

I wish i could discuss my stalking experiences in detail publically but i am so terrified of the two people who both stalked me online that I cannot. Thankfully the police made one situation stop but I will always feel on eggshells about it.

Both began as online stalking. And while yes, stalkers gonna stalk I fully believe that had I been less accessible online to these people early on it may have helped things deescalate. If I had been able to just "dissapear" rather than enrage them by blocking.

The level it reached at the end had me move states, hire a PI, change email, change my dogs name, and file harassment charges. There were legitimate threats to my bodily safety in both cases. I made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot of hard lessons.

And in some 'rare' instances. Take along their 'good' clients with them 'if' there is a level of trust (speaking from personal experience)
And stalkers can burn in hell. We're all human beings that should be respected for who we are and be left alone and not have to worry for our lives and always look over our shoulder.

Last edited:
Because internet stalking can turn into real-world stalking? Because it takes a hell of a lot of discipline and care to completely separate your camming-person and your real-person on the internet?
Read all the posts. Already addressed and I agree.

@chrisrules9955 What gives you the right to demand that the models here provide an argument to convince you of anything?
A question was asked, and answered. Swiftly. On page 1.
You don't like, or agree with, that answer provided? Meh.
Only conclusion i can draw is that you're getting a kick out of baiting folk and keeping someone else's thread alive (unless you're also the OP?) by arguing about very legitimate personal safety concerns.
I have every right to ask a question, this is a forum. Whether you want to respond or not is up to you, whether they want to respond is up to them. Anyways I already got the information I need, maybe read all the posts so you don't fight an old post. And I already agreed that internet stalking can become in person. Again, already passed this one. I do thank Vixxen for providing more detailed information that goes a lot farther in explaining this issue. The prior responses were fairly vague hence my purpose in asking models to further clarify their responses, which they did.

Chris, my man. Stop it. There’s a whole reason why models don’t give out this information. It’s for our own safety that has been bleached over and over. We don’t know the reason someone would not ask the model for the sound themselves, so we don’t want to risk it.

Yes, they can find that out themselves if they try hard enough. But we don’t want to pave an easy way for a potential harmful scenario to the said model.

You are not a model, so you can’t really know what we go through on a daily basis.
I get it, already addressed in other posts. No need to further explain yourself. You don't want to be part of the stalking pipe line or to assist even one stalker from finding a model faster, that's ok and reasonable. Efficacy wasn't really central to my initial argument so I'm not going to further debate how effective this practice is nor does it matter regarding the reasons models deny this kind of request. Again I understand the model perspective at this point, several models have provided excellent responses and I'm not pursuing this matter further. Regarding the last portion of your statement, that's true. But I understand statistics. Even if 1:1000 guys is a crazy ultra stalker many of you models meet thousands of guys a day so a couple of these stalkers a day. That's frightening, again I understand.

Thanks for sharing, sorry that happened to you. I also agree with the last statement.

I wondered that also last night when I came home from watching the birds trash the 49ers at a friend's party. I can only imagine that 1. he's a pedant troll, and/or 2. he's on a unique spot on the spectrum and truly doesn't realise that annoying people he is a complete stranger to really does make him unwelcome.

In other news, I had a good time and lots of beer and salty snacks and a nice buzz on, thank you :)
Actually I made it clear in several of my posts that I was aware I wasn't going to make any friends doing this. That clearly shows social awareness atypical of ASD. My sister is an LCSW and I'm a psych major who used to do disability decisions. I know a lot about mental illness and "the spectruum" lol. Please increase your reading comprehension before responding further to my posts and also read all of the posts. And no, I'm not a troll. I actually believed models had more than just stalking in mind when they denied these requests. They've proven that to be false, that stalking is in fact the reason. There's not much more to debate. Efficacy wasn't really all that important so I won't go there. I'm cool with the sincere responses and information I received from some of the models. And it's all expected in a healthy dialogue, which I believe is the purpose of a forum like this. This is here so models can educate and speak with the public who may not know all the facts. If you want to just go somewhere and talk to people that fully agree with you then you're not going to learn a thing in life and you'll be content in what's essentially a self-contrived bubble. Good luck with that.

Keep in mind that now that these arguments have been fully explored, more guys like me can come here and read up and get more in depth reasons for why their requests will get denied. For the record, I know all the cam sounds in these forum requests, this wasn't for my own benefit. I just remember what it felt like when I was newer and wanted to locate a particular model on another site I could hear in the background. I wasn't stalking them, I just wanted to know my options if I decided to engage the model, tip them, do a pvt show etc. That's where this is coming from for about 999:1000 or 99:100 guys depending on who you ask, unfortunately the 1:1000 or 1:100 exists. It is what it is and I respect that.

As for the last part "cool story bro". Sorry for that Superbowl result. Get em next time.

Last edited:
I will add an addendum to my prior statement to clarify. I do agree with this statement certainly from the model perspective but I'd add I also believe patrons can and should maximize their own token value / enjoyment or seek out the best deal. If this means engaging a model on site B instead of site A, this is not immoral behavior if done for ethical reasons. This doesn't mean people have a right to stalk, they do not. It's unfortunate that it occurs. I previously indicated the ban function was enough but it is clearly not which leads into this... to restate what's been said, and to conclude on something I think is relevant and that you'll agree with, if a model wants to reject a request to assist someone in locating site B because that person might be a stalker, that's a reasonable action for the reasons discussed in previous posts.

Uuugh (1).JPG

Now that's funny; you do realise the reply you're quoting is over 2 weeks old?
I do. It's also your last reply to me and it clearly did not acknowledge the many weeks of comments before it so I had no choice but to assume you were still lost in the old assumptions given no further discourse (unlike the post you responded to). This is the first period I've returned to this post so I'm responding to all of the comments that came after my previous round. Glad to know you see my other comments now but the false equivalency you've presented (as if I'm doing the same thing you were, I'm not) is ignored.

Last edited:
'offtopic'

For me hearing tipsounds from Site B while doing a private on Site A is annoying AF.
I'm paying for others to get a free show on Site B I guess View attachment 94948
This

I think it’s extremely rude and defeats the point of a private show if she’s on another site showing for free

I had a similar outcome with a model and never went back again

Status
Not open for further replies.