AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can I do in this case?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 27, 2024
Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Maira and I would like help. I was a model on chatu, I worked with a studio and I wanted to open a personal account to play with my partner. The fact is that I don't know what the agency I worked with did and now I appear as a person not illegible to transmit. I contacted support days ago, they answered me and asked me for a photo with my head ID, a piece of paper with username, date and a word but they still haven't answered me, what can I do?

Thank you for contacting support.

Our records show that you (person code 44NyyA) were previously suspended, as an unverified independent broadcaster appeared on account pilar_sex69’s broadcast. Once a person appears through your account without first obtaining age verification on your account, the only way to reactivate the ability to broadcast is to have the unverified individual complete the age verification process here: https://chaturbate.com/identity/, using the account where the violation occurred.

They answered me that but I have no idea about that and much less did I appear with someone else in one of my broadcasts, I don't know what that user is and the owner of the studio I worked with did the evil thing to me so that they would ban me and not be able to work with a studio or independent on chaturbate my code is 44NyyA. I need your help to pay for my university and support my family with the interest from that page. THANK YOU @punker barbie

Upvote 0