AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What character from what movie do you relate w the most right now, in your life?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for hours now. I feel like I will always identify with Pretty Woman/Dirty Dancing the most. If you could mash Vivienne into Baby and create a person with all aspects of both their personalities, that's me. Sadly, I have not seen most of the new releases over the last decade. My entertainment diet is mostly scripted/reality tv, the trashier the better.

Reactions: MarieElise
I've been thinking about this for hours now. I feel like I will always identify with Pretty Woman/Dirty Dancing the most. If you could mash Vivienne into Baby and create a person with all aspects of both their personalities, that's me. Sadly, I have not seen most of the new releases over the last decade. My entertainment diet is mostly scripted/reality tv, the trashier the better.
When I thought about it I thought I’d have to combine two as well. Your combo is an interesting one. Ngl have no clue who Sam greenfield is, so no comment on that one, but sounds intriguing.

When I thought about it I thought I’d have to combine two as well. Your combo is an interesting one. Ngl have no clue who Sam greenfield is, so no comment on that one, but sounds intriguing.
The other combination I can see for me is Sandra Bullock in Murder by Numbers and Sandra Bullock in Practical Magic (often told I look like her, not that I see it at all). What about you?

Also if anyone needs it: IMDB.com can help you with movie references and plot summaries.

• Funny!
The other combination I can see for me is Sandra Bullock in Murder by Numbers and Sandra Bullock in Practical Magic (often told I look like her, not that I see it at all). What about you?
I’m gonna go w 3; George Constanza, Madea, and Stiffler. Lol… don’t ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.