AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What countries tend to have the worst cam freeloaders?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
South Korea... but that's definitely because they search for a Korean girl then think I'll speak to them in Korean nonstop when they're basic and won't even tip 5 tokens.:rage:NO KOREAN FOR YOU.
I still have a lot of freeloaders who are all over USA and Canada though.:penguin:

• Hugs
Reactions: DonaDiabla
The name of the thread is what countries have the worsf freeloaders, so I was simply answering the question. I am sorry my opinions offended you but such is life, we are not going to like everyones opinion.

I realize you live in Mexico and you are on a honeymoon phase with the entire continent, @caireen, but I lived in it for 20 years, I was raised there so I think I know south american culture pretty well, and better than you.

The reason Mexico is cancer is because they truly do have a different culture in which violence against women is something normal and widespread. This is not something I am pulling out out of my ass or something exclusive to camming, Mexico has one of the highest rape and domestic violence rates in the world. Maybe your mexican friends are not this way and maybe your 3 tippers from Mexico are awesome, but that doesnt mean cultural pattern isnt real. This pattern also comes through in random interactions online. The people who doxxed me and outed me, for example, were from Hispachan's mexican board.

You may not like the fact that there are cultural differences among groups and some cultures treat women worse than others but it is true. It is a fact. Muslims and south americans (particularly mexicans and colombians because of the culture of their indigenous tribes) are more violent in general and towards women than anglos, germans, and mediterraneans. And if you still insist that saying this aloud is offensive then you will have to check that thread you have going in models only where you tell models not to worry about traveling to certain part of Mexico because "it isnt unsafe" if you didnt know Mexico was more violent and that it is a valid expectation you wouldnt have said that.

Political correctness is bullshit.

Australia. Worst freeloaders, ever. I don't think I've ever been tipped, done a show with, or had clips purchased by any Australians. Why no love for me, Aussies?

I would also like to remind everyone what a wonderful forum function the "Ignore" button is. If you find yourself enraged by the words of a bigot or troll it's often best to just put them on ignore because you're not going to change their opinion, and fighting just leads to headaches for Amber. It's Memorial Day weekend, can we let her have this holiday in peace?

Americans! Maybe it's just because there are more of them? But I have a majority of American viewers yet half of my top tippers are non-American.

The name of the thread is what countries have the worsf freeloaders, so I was simply answering the question. I am sorry my opinions offended you but such is life, we are not going to like everyones opinion.

I realize you live in Mexico and you are on a honeymoon phase with the entire continent, @caireen, but I lived in it for 20 years, I was raised there so I think I know south american culture pretty well, and better than you.

The reason Mexico is cancer is because they truly do have a different culture in which violence against women is something normal and widespread. This is not something I am pulling out out of my ass or something exclusive to camming, Mexico has one of the highest rape and domestic violence rates in the world. Maybe your mexican friends are not this way and maybe your 3 tippers from Mexico are awesome, but that doesnt mean cultural pattern isnt real. This pattern also comes through in random interactions online. The people who doxxed me and outed me, for example, were from Hispachan's mexican board.

You may not like the fact that there are cultural differences among groups and some cultures treat women worse than others but it is true. It is a fact. Muslims and south americans (particularly mexicans and colombians because of the culture of their indigenous tribes) are more violent in general and towards women than anglos, germans, and mediterraneans. And if you still insist that saying this aloud is offensive then you will have to check that thread you have going in models only where you tell models not to worry about traveling to certain part of Mexico because "it isnt unsafe" if you didnt know Mexico was more violent and that it is a valid expectation you wouldnt have said that.

Political correctness is bullshit.

I'm not in a honeymoon phase with the continent and please don't assume you understand my situation. I actually don't like living in Mexico at all but I would never call Mexicans cancer. There are many people that have immigrated here and been here 20+ years that I know that do love it. Just because you didn't like living in a region of the world doesn't make you the only relevant voice about it, either.

Australia. Worst freeloaders, ever. I don't think I've ever been tipped, done a show with, or had clips purchased by any Australians. Why no love for me, Aussies?

I would also like to remind everyone what a wonderful forum function the "Ignore" button is. If you find yourself enraged by the words of a bigot or troll it's often best to just put them on ignore because you're not going to change their opinion, and fighting just leads to headaches for Amber. It's Memorial Day weekend, can we let her have this holiday in peace?

It's not about fighting or making it a headache for Amber, but racist comments like these lead to a non-inclusive environment. Do they make it welcoming for Colombian or Mexican camgirls? Mexican members?

It's not about fighting or making it a headache for Amber, but racist comments like these lead to a non-inclusive environment. Do they make it welcoming for Colombian or Mexican camgirls? Mexican members?

Exactly what part of my comments were racist? Can you point them out? Perhaps you are not familiar with internet slang, but calling something "cancer" is done in jest. I don't actually think a country can be cancer because that would mean the planet is a human body, and that is too new age for me.

Last edited:
Exactly what part of my comments were racist? Can you point them out? Perhaps you are not familiar with internet slang, but calling something "cancer" is done in jest. I don't actually think a country can be cancer because that would mean the planet is a human body, and that is too new age for me.

Anything can be said in jest, but that doesn't make it not racist.

It is only blonde blue eyed gringos like you who are on a humanitarian program for a year, or who decided to have a wild experience in the third world to have something interesting to tell their wonder bread friends back home the ones who are this sensitive and butthurt about it.

I'm all for heated discussions on forums, but making it a personal attack is pretty shitty. There's no need for that. Diminishing somebody's opinion because you see them in a certain way is pretty much the quickest way to not have your own opinion respected or acknowledged. It's the equivalent of arguing while your pants are down- you might have a valid point, but nobody's going to take you seriously after that.

How exactly is it racist? Do you think Mexico is a race?

How is it not? Semantics aside (I'm sure Caireen realises Mexico is made up of people of more than one race, which I'm guessing is what you're alluding to), when you negatively generalise about a group of people to discredit them (be they Mexican, Muslim, Colombian, black, white, other) with only anecdotal experience and knowledge of broad cultural trends to back you up, you can't then act surprised when someone says what you're doing is racist.

Just because you didn't like living in a region of the world doesn't make you the only relevant voice about it, either.

I am not saying I am the only relevant voice. I am sure there are many people who enjoy being tortured, I have seen my fair share as a camgirl, but most people think pain is not pleasurable.

And now it's time for facts and figures! I know some of you hate them, but they are what they are (Mexico is the one in deep red)
combinedscaleandsanctionofrape20113.png
barriers.png
violence-map.png

You can close your eyes all you want, but that won't change the facts. When you open them, Mexico will still be cancer.

I'm all for heated discussions on forums, but making it a personal attack is pretty shitty. There's no need for that. Diminishing somebody's opinion because you see them in a certain way is pretty much the quickest way to not have your own opinion respected or acknowledged. It's the equivalent of arguing while your pants are down- you might have a valid point, but nobody's going to take you seriously after that.

When someone punches me, I punch back. She didn't like my opinion but it wasn't enough to simply state why she didn't think the same way I do. She called me full of hate, a racist, and has been campaigning in Models Only to get me silenced because "she doesn't want to be a part of a forum where opinions like hers are allowed". That was pretty insulting but I didn't see the faux outrage committee calling her out on that.

When someone punches me, I punch back. She didn't like my opinion but it wasn't enough to simply state why she didn't think the same way I do. She called me full of hate, a racist, and has been campaigning in Models Only to get me silenced because "she doesn't want to be a part of a forum where opinions like hers are allowed". That was pretty insulting but I didn't see the faux outrage committee calling her out on that.

I haven't been campaigning to have you silenced and posting something that is said in Models Only (even if it's incorrect) in public is not okay.

Don't lie, Caireen, everyone saw your comments in DMP.
Ths isn't fair. Those are in models only, not public.

But for the sake of defending myself, I am not trying to have YOU silenced. I'm arguing that comments you made aren't acceptable in our community.

Some of the comments in this thread https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-the-worst-cam-freeloaders.24444/#post-741863 are really upsetting me. Like, I feel sick reading them. I really hope we as a community don't accept them, because it's a community I can't be part of. I don't want people to google me and find me a part of a forum that puts up with these kinds of statements. I'm just like.. really upset right now.

It's one thing to say "your opinion offends me," which she did rather civilly. It's another thing to resort to really vicious personal attacks and name calling. And uh, what? Which models-only are you in? I haven't seen a campaign against you?

I respect you and like your strong opinions, but I think your arguments could stand on their own without resorting to hitting below the belt. I just think you're better than that. *shrugs*

Caireen has remained pretty respectful in her comments....I'm really confused honestly as to how this became so heated. Its completely ok for people to disagree. All she said was that your comment was pretty rude and insulting. You could have apologized and been done with it by understanding why she was hurt by what you said. If you have an issue with something she said in another discussion talk to her in PM! no reason to bring it out here!

It's one thing to say "your opinion offends me," which she did rather civilly. It's another thing to resort to really vicious personal attacks and name calling. And uh, what? Which models-only are you in? I haven't seen a campaign against you?

I respect you and like your strong opinions, but I think your arguments could stand on their own without resorting to hitting below the belt. I just think you're better than that. *shrugs*

If calling someone "full of hate" and a racist is civil and it isn't "hitting below the belt", then I don't see the problem with calling someone "blonde blue eyed gringo".

There's definitely a lot of generalizing going on in this thread, but how could there not be if were talking about which entire countries have the "worst" anything? The question itself is judging and kind of ignorant. It's not really fair to pick apart 1 persons answers to a question that is already incredibly loaded.It might be good to remember that for a lot of us, camming is the only thing we have in common. The way we word things isn't always going to line up with one another. Comparing people as cam viewers as they apply to us doesn't necessarily mean comparing people as humans in real life. And, we aren't coming to a consensus that applies to all of us. So, that kind of proves that there is no 1 country of disaster.

Caireen has remained pretty respectful in her comments....I'm really confused honestly as to how this became so heated. Its completely ok for people to disagree. All she said was that your comment was pretty rude and insulting. You could have apologized and been done with it by understanding why she was hurt by what you said. If you have an issue with something she said in another discussion talk to her in PM! no reason to bring it out here!

I was offended by her calling me "full of hate" and a racist. Will she apologize?

There's a difference between observing statistics/patterns, and generalizing about an entire race/country. It's a fine line, and I don't mean this directed towards anybody, just felt it needed to be said in this thread.

Holy crap, this went downhill fast. YES it's totally racist to claim an entire country as cancer, even if you were born/raised/live there, it still doesn't make it okay.

And quoting things out of Model Only in the public section is so fucked up......

Sure everyone has different opinions and i'd like to think we can discuss them without resorting to personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.