AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do I do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2023
I met my G through a model I watched named A. Things ended with A and G ended up being there for me on instagram. Shortly after I started watching G and we got close and became a couple. Anyways everything happened so quickly I didn’t have time to think, now I’m in a relationship and she had a job I don’t like. We have been together four months. I just don’t like seeing her talking to all those other guys and what they talk about and I don’t like that she has to show such intimate things. She uses the same terms of endearment that she uses with everyone with me too. And recently I learned a straight mab works at her studio ad a model. We love each other and are meeting in two months. I just don’t know what to do, I know she’s just doing her job and I understand that she has to do some things that I don’t like. How can I learn to be okay about her job?

I met my G through a model I watched named A. Things ended with A and G ended up being there for me on instagram. Shortly after I started watching G and we got close and became a couple. Anyways everything happened so quickly I didn’t have time to think, now I’m in a relationship and she had a job I don’t like. We have been together four months. I just don’t like seeing her talking to all those other guys and what they talk about and I don’t like that she has to show such intimate things. She uses the same terms of endearment that she uses with everyone with me too. And recently I learned a straight mab works at her studio ad a model. We love each other and are meeting in two months. I just don’t know what to do, I know she’s just doing her job and I understand that she has to do some things that I don’t like. How can I learn to be okay about her job?
Break up with her.

How can I be sure though?
Stop paying her

Editing to add:

or visiting her at work and see what happens. Also do not communicate with her via any of her work related socials etc. use her real life contact info.

If you don’t have this info, then ask yourself why you don’t if you’re really her boyfriend

Stop paying her

Editing to add:

or visiting her at work and see what happens. Also do not communicate with her via any of her work related socials etc. use her real life contact info.

If you don’t have this info, then ask yourself why you don’t if you’re really her boyfriend
Should I tell her that I’m going to stop?

Stop paying her

Editing to add:

I have her personal WhatsApp that she gave to me without me asking.

What about if she asks? We mostly talk on the website while she streams. She works 12:30 to 7:30 six days and spends time with her family on her day off.
If you're not paying her, you don't need to be in her room either. Do you announce to other businesses you no longer desire to spend money on their services?

Reactions: MarieElise
If you're not paying her, you don't need to be in her room either. Do you announce to other businesses you no longer desire to spend money on their services?
I only said that because we mostly talk on the website. And when I don’t go she’ll wonder why.

I only said that because we mostly talk on the website. And when I don’t go she’ll wonder why.
"I'm busy." If you tell her you're taking your money out of the equation and therefore have no reason to visit her, you open the door to all kinds of manipulation tactics. I mean that's your hell if you choose to go that route but you're going to get a lot of, "we told you so," from us on this forum when the inevitable happened.

"I'm busy." If you tell her you're taking your money out of the equation and therefore have no reason to visit her, you open the door to all kinds of manipulation tactics. I mean that's your hell if you choose to go that route but you're going to get a lot of, "we told you so," from us on this forum when the inevitable happened.
I don’t give her tokens more than like once a week. I only go on there so that we can talk since she doesn’t have much of a chance to talk to me outside of the website.

I'm officially done with this conversation. My time is too valuable.
As mentioned, he was on Forum three weeks ago either discussing this same model or someone else. (Is any of it even true?) Irregardless, he doesn't pay attention or care about Forum members input.

Apparently he's enjoying & playing games by starting these "love" threads and the attention he receives.

No matter what models and members have told him, he always has a comeback and wants to offer further "proof" that this is the real thing.

He can continue to post.

I don't have to continue to read.

As mentioned, he was on Forum three weeks ago either discussing this same model or someone else. (Is any of it even true?) Irregardless, he doesn't pay attention or care about Forum members input.

Apparently he's enjoying & playing games by starting these "love" threads and the attention he receives.

No matter what models and members have told him, he always has a comeback and wants to offer further "proof" that this is the real thing.

He can continue to post.

I don't have to continue to read.
Good deal. :) It's a beautiful Sunday, I'm going to touch some grass.

And after, maybe you can make your famous Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli over White Rice??? I haven't forgotten that picture you shared. 😂
Hahaha I actually made it a few days ago. Bought a brand new pan just for that. I love my GreenPans. 💜

Reactions: Ich Bin
Status
Not open for further replies.