AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do I do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Wuggie and @Ich Bin you just saved me a bunch of time and energy by summarizing, super helpful! I don't have time to get pulled in to that shite.

I met my G through a model I watched named A. Things ended with A and G ended up being there for me on instagram. Shortly after I started watching G and we got close and became a couple. Anyways everything happened so quickly I didn’t have time to think, now I’m in a relationship and she had a job I don’t like. We have been together four months. I just don’t like seeing her talking to all those other guys and what they talk about and I don’t like that she has to show such intimate things. She uses the same terms of endearment that she uses with everyone with me too. And recently I learned a straight mab works at her studio ad a model. We love each other and are meeting in two months. I just don’t know what to do, I know she’s just doing her job and I understand that she has to do some things that I don’t like. How can I learn to be okay about her job?
You're worried that there is a straight guy at her work? You have trust and jealousy issues that are incompatible with day to day life, never mind day to day life dating a cam model. Do her a favour and break up with her.

Reactions: Wuggie
So sad news :( Maybe I should go down to the duck pond and hope it's not sleeping time for them yet, so we can get some pictures in here..
If you find yourself there I won't complain. :)

There were geese but geese are jerks and don't deserve pictures.

If you find yourself there I won't complain. :)

There were geese but geese are jerks and don't deserve pictures.
I did indeed go there.. there are SO many ducks here.. but also so many people, so tried my best to get a photo of many ducks, without so many people I had to blur our :D

you can pretty much walk up to all of these ducks and stand next to them because they are so used to people at this spot..

IMG_2310.jpg

I did indeed go there.. there are SO many ducks here.. but also so many people, so tried my best to get a photo of many ducks, without so many people I had to blur our :D

you can pretty much walk up to all of these ducks and stand next to them because they are so used to people at this spot..

View attachment 96959
Wow that is so awesome!! I always bring a bag of flash frozen garden peas to share since bread is a no-no.

Wow that is so awesome!! I always bring a bag of flash frozen garden peas to share since bread is a no-no.
Ooooh I didn't know peas were the way to go! I knew bread was a no go, but these ducks get SO much bread.. and ice cream cones (Each year, a sign will go up when people can no longer feed the ducks, because they become so fat that they will get trouble if they keep eating) It's right next to a VERY popular ice cream house and a beautiful little lake :)

I will try bring peas together with the bird seeds and grapes at some point :D

Reactions: Vixxen81
Ooooh I didn't know peas were the way to go! I knew bread was a no go, but these ducks get SO much bread.. and ice cream cones (Each year, a sign will go up when people can no longer feed the ducks, because they become so fat that they will get trouble if they keep eating) It's right next to a VERY popular ice cream house and a beautiful little lake :)

I will try bring peas together with the bird seeds and grapes at some point :D
Ow that sucks for the birds. I've done grapes too but the peas are way cheaper and with that many ducks? Plenty to go around.

Reactions: Wuggie
Status
Not open for further replies.