AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what do models want, opening up brand new type of site!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: what do models want, opening up brand new type of site!!

Nordling said:
Isabella_deL said:
yummybrownfox said:
Isabella_deL said:
but sausages with syrup on top? Dear god every time I think of it I swirm!

You're missing out then...lol.

Maybe it'd be more appealing to me if I liked syrup... lol still, can't imagine sausages with sweet stuff on them!
Yeah, I don't think it's an ethnic, national or anything else thing but personal tastes. I was one of those kids who hated to have anything on my plate touching anything else, while my father put his nearly raw fried eggs on top of his pancakes and poured a ton of syrup over the entire mess! lol Noooo!

WHAT!? Pancakes with over easy eggs on top of them is DELICIOUS. When I was a waitress I used to see a ton of older gentleman do this, when I tried it out myself I realized why. The richness of the eggs tastes really good when it's combined with the sweetness of the pancakes and syrup. :p
I was told by a few of these guys that it was something that they picked up in the military. I really only ever saw older men doing it. :confusion-shrug:

Re: Looking to start new type of cam site - NEED MODEL INPUT

supersmile said:
50/50 commission rate as the models are the ones doing the "hard" work considering without their body no money would be generated.

What about my mind you dimwit? Many models work their asses off and it requires a lot more than a "body" to make it. I do have one compliment for you, you did a wonderful job at insulting the women that would be the backbone to your business. So, great job (if that was your intention)! This is, however, a poor business model currently and it's apparent to me that you have not put a lot of thought into the process. Go hit the books and while you're there - learn some respect, man.

That is all.

P.S. Gimme some pancakes.

If you truly wanted to be different, find an untapped niche to cater. For instance (and this is probably already available but you are good at research right?) create a site where you book private sex lessons or can join in on group deep throat learning clinics for a fee.

NoelleBright said:
Nordling said:
Isabella_deL said:
yummybrownfox said:
Isabella_deL said:
but sausages with syrup on top? Dear god every time I think of it I swirm!

You're missing out then...lol.

Maybe it'd be more appealing to me if I liked syrup... lol still, can't imagine sausages with sweet stuff on them!
Yeah, I don't think it's an ethnic, national or anything else thing but personal tastes. I was one of those kids who hated to have anything on my plate touching anything else, while my father put his nearly raw fried eggs on top of his pancakes and poured a ton of syrup over the entire mess! lol Noooo!

WHAT!? Pancakes with over easy eggs on top of them is DELICIOUS. When I was a waitress I used to see a ton of older gentleman do this, when I tried it out myself I realized why. The richness of the eggs tastes really good when it's combined with the sweetness of the pancakes and syrup. :p
I was told by a few of these guys that it was something that they picked up in the military. I really only ever saw older men doing it. :confusion-shrug:

Describe food to me bb. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.