AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when your favourite models are taking time off?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would never work. My heart just wouldn't be in it.

For one thing, you are a bit petite for my tastes (nothing against you). I prefer women with smaller breasts, but kinda big in the caboose (think LusciousLopez).

For another thing, I like women with a few flaws, and you appear to be about as close to pristine as you can possibly get. I have closely examined every picture and video I can find of you, and as near as I can tell, you are perfect in every way. This is unfortunate, but sometimes we must face the truth head-on.

Besides, I gawked for a while over the preview to your "Butt Fetish" video on your hideously incomplete MFC profile. I could write for a thousand years, and still not fully express the emotions that video arouses in me. Depending on how things go in the Ukraine over the next several weeks, I may yet buy it (but don't hold me to that).

You are doing quite well without my help. Your twitter has just the right blend of personality and drama. Kudos for getting into it with PS; you want to be the alpha dog, sometimes you gotta sink your teeth into the neck of a pack leader. Well done, well done...

Now if you want a commercial, some sort of advertising, then I am here to tell you...that face of yours is it. For kicks, I grabbed a photo of your face, copied, pasted, and reversed half of it. Your symmetry is off the charts. And as I am sure you are aware, symmetry = beauty. Numerous studies have confirmed this.

So it is with much regret that I must inform you that no assistance will be forthcoming from me.But you don't really need it. If anything, I would only drag you down. You are destined for stardom; it is best I stay out of your way.

In closing, I leave you with this sage advice given by my grandmother on her deathbed: Take care of your vagina, and it will take care of you.

Best of luck to you.

You do realize I was joking about the commercial right? lol And I don't want any balance of drama. I try to stay far away from that and normally do a good job. I just really don't think it's ok for people to say certain words. I have black friends, gay friends, all types of friends. I say dumb things too at times, so I thought as long as I asked nice that girl would simply apologize and keep it moving. Maybe I'm sheltered, but no one I know would argue for the right to say those words. I hear about the profile a lot, and I know. I'm trying to do some things with it, but I kind of suck at html still. But every time I pay people to do it they never listen and make it how I want it. You lost me with that other stuff lol. Never heard that symmetry equals beauty, but I'll take your word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.