AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you guys consider humorous ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you why I banned you, you just didn't believe me. When you ended the conversation, I didn't reply. It was done, and you were to get no more information.

04:49:25 PM NaughtyAmber: You've banned me?>
04:51:53 PM NaughtyAmber: Can I kindly ask why??
04:57:49 PM AlexLady: Um. I think you're cool, but I don't get along well with most girls
04:58:14 PM AlexLady: and I'd like to be friends on the forums, but I don't like girly people <_>
04:58:19 PM AlexLady: not that there's anything wrong with you
04:58:33 PM NaughtyAmber: I don't know how I'm "girly"
04:58:34 PM AlexLady: you're just not the kind of girl I like, naked wise (me naked that is)
04:58:38 PM NaughtyAmber: I'm really not
04:58:44 PM NaughtyAmber: But ok
04:58:53 PM NaughtyAmber: I'm sure that's not why you banned me, but end of conversation.

Sure, my explanation is way off, but hey; people who know me will get it.

But it still shows that your whole "No Explanation" thing is a lie you just came up with.

Argue this one if you wish, however, every moderator has the right to ban someone for reasons ranging from everything to nothing. In every case, the moderator is always right.

I really don't believe that's a reason to perma-ban someone.
I have a lot of people who come into my room that I don't like "naked-wise" but I don't ban them.
:think: Really makes me think even MORE that I shouldn't believe you.

It means that as a person, you are the type of girl all the way under your one little layer that I do not want in my room.

Controlling a room and keeping it a happy, friendly, drama free place is part of a model's job.

By banning you, I did well.

Edit: Argue this one if you wish, however, every moderator has the right to ban someone for reasons ranging from everything to nothing. In every case, the moderator is always right.

Lets see why would someone ban you from their room...

1: Advertising in other models rooms
2: PM'ing tippers to come to your room for a show
3: Trolling in the lounge
4: Going to other model's rooms and trolling them
5: Being an all out drama queen

pyrite1965 said:
Lets see why would someone ban you from their room...

1: Advertising in other models rooms
2: PM'ing tippers to come to your room for a show
3: Trolling in the lounge
4: Going to other model's rooms and trolling them
5: Being an all out drama queen

1: I don't advertise in other models rooms. I talk to them. It's not like I'm saying "HEY COME TO MY ROOM FOR A SHOW!!"
2: I don't PM any tippers that aren't already in my room.
3: Ok yeah, I troll in the lounge. I don't have anything to deny about that one.
4: I troll models. Sad face. I only troll the ones who I haven't made myself friends with.
5: Explain to me how I'm a drama queen. Then, explain to me how every other girl ISN'T a drama queen :)

1: I don't advertise in other models rooms. I talk to them. It's not like I'm saying "HEY COME TO MY ROOM FOR A SHOW!!"
◘ Actually you did to CurvyWonder.
2: I don't PM any tippers that aren't already in my room.
◘ You did though.
3: Ok yeah, I troll in the lounge. I don't have anything to deny about that one.
◘ Oh shit. You mean you admit it?
4: I troll models. Sad face. I only troll the ones who I haven't made myself friends with.
◘ Trolling is still trolling.
5: Explain to me how I'm a drama queen. Then, explain to me how every other girl ISN'T a drama queen :)
◘ If you haven't figured out you're a drama queen, you should look into yourself. Really it's something you could probably easily work on. It's really, really easy to manipulate girl. So it'd do you some good.

No, I did not do that to CurvyWonder. I was in her room every night AFTER I got off cam.

Would you like to prove that I PM'd tippers that weren't mine? Because I've never done it.

Yes, I troll in the lounge. How many times do I have to say that?

Trolling is trolling, you said it. It's trolling, all in good fun :]

And, I'd rather off myself than take advice from you, Alex.

pyrite1965 said:
NaughtyAmberX said:
And, I'd rather off myself than take advice from you, Alex.

promise?

Definitely a promise.
Don't mean to disappoint you,
but I don't plan on listening to someone who has CLEARLY been picked on a lot in her life and now takes it out on other people that she doesn't even know.
I'll keep the gun handy though, if that makes you feel better :)

Trolling isn't good fun; it's like when one of those big fat ugly kids start being a bully because it gets them attention. Especially the ones with border-line down syndrome.

I was offering you the advice because I have been manipulating you this whole time.

It's rather amusing watching you get so upset over all of it.

Plus, we've gotten you to admit you troll models, on a forum that's all about supporting models.

I'm not saying "Conversation Over," however I don't have any further use for your weak point at the moment.

She good enough judge of character to ban you. Maybe you should listen to what she says.

AlexLady said:
If you haven't figured out you're a drama queen, you should look into yourself. Really it's something you could probably easily work on. It's really, really easy to manipulate girl. So it'd do you some good.

NaughtyAmberX said:
:clap:

I applaud you, Alex.

You didn't accomplish ANYTHING by getting me to admit that, since I've never trolled any of you :)

So that makes it OK to troll other models on MFC when they are trying to work.

[sarcasm] You're full of win...[/sarcasm]

On a side note, look at how well the edit button works!

ONCE AGAIN on thse forums, I see 3 pages of new responses after what I think was a thoughtful, discussion envoking response on my part, only to be disappointed by ANOTHER Interwebs pissing contest! This alpha-female shit needs to stop! There is only one Alpha female on these boards and people are being too disrespectful to her and all of her friends and fans. And in of all places, a HUMOR thread?!?! Gimme a break.

Freq said:
ONCE AGAIN on thse forums, I see 3 pages of new responses after what I think was a thoughtful, discussion envoking response on my part, only to be disappointed by ANOTHER Interwebs pissing contest! This alpha-female shit needs to stop! There is only one Alpha female on these boards and people are being too disrespectful to her and all of her friends and fans. And in of all places, a HUMOR thread?!?! Gimme a break.

Well some of the posts have been funny, about a third of them anyway.

NaughtyAmberX said:
arachn1d said:
NaughtyAmberX said:
People with little to no social interaction who don't know how to REALLY speak to a person...

Pot, meet kettle.

I have a LOT of social interaction, actually. It'd surprise you.
Why do you think I'm barely on cam?
I seem to remember someone else who used to be on this forum very much like you who wasn't on cam much either. But that was cause she was always passed out drunk somewhere. Someone get this girl a bottle of tequila and get her posting in the models forum more. Seemed to solve the problem last time...

is this thread not full of videos/pictures of hilarious stuff? I only made it half way through the first page before giving my two cents. Off to readin; :whistle: :think: :woops:

edit:

1480_1273360805.jpg

Tubbs you are right.

Heart42, I am sorry for posting in this off topic discussion. Especially after I called you on doing so. Please accept my apology.

AmberCutie (just to make sure everyone knows who I'm talking to...), I'm sorry :(

Everyone else I'm sorry too, except arachn1d, I'm not going to apologize to that fucker for anything :p

ooo, my turn!

Lesse if I can remember how to embed youtube x.x

I did it! Whee!

Status
Not open for further replies.