AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What kind of humour do you have?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This may sound dumb on the surface of the question, but we all have different kinds of humour.
I can laugh at pretty much most things. I can see and find the humour in pretty much any situation. Whether it's a light topic or a very serious and sensitive one. I always enjoy edgy jokes by comedians like Ricky Gervais and Jimmy carr, even when people complain about them.

I hate toilet humour though, I mean, it can be a little funny, but most people/shows etc take toilet humour too far and it drags on, so it starts as a little "ha" but then "ok, too much now" (Famiyl Guy, I am looking at you).

I can find and see situational jokes and humour, but I am not the kind of person who if you say "tell me a joke" can think of a joke. My humour is more of the "in the moment" kind.

How about all of you?

This may sound dumb on the surface of the question, but we all have different kinds of humour.
I can laugh at pretty much most things. I can see and find the humour in pretty much any situation. Whether it's a light topic or a very serious and sensitive one. I always enjoy edgy jokes by comedians like Ricky Gervais and Jimmy carr, even when people complain about them.

I hate toilet humour though, I mean, it can be a little funny, but most people/shows etc take toilet humour too far and it drags on, so it starts as a little "ha" but then "ok, too much now" (Famiyl Guy, I am looking at you).

I can find and see situational jokes and humour, but I am not the kind of person who if you say "tell me a joke" can think of a joke. My humour is more of the "in the moment" kind.

How about all of you?
It sounds like our preferences are similar, mine are observational, dark, satire, and I also dislike 'fart jokes'.

Ricky Gervais is very good, also Russell Brand, George Carlin was the greatest, the Pythons, Rowan Atkinson, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams.

My sense of humour is varied indeed. Given my age it has been shaped mainly by British TV and movies, although as with all of the world, the influence of the USA is also strong.

I appreciate the absurd, the crass or offensive (Jimmy Carr I find hilarious, Ricky Gervaise over-rated ;) ), crude, clever / intelligent (I love most of the comedy panel shows I have seen from the UK), I also love a good "dad-joke" or a pun. I like wordplay, whilst many would only remember Benny Hill for his scantily clad female co-stars (I liked them too!), I always loved the clever lyrics in his comedy songs. I see humour in most situations but fart jokes I find to be, well, about as funny as a fart in a space suit. I also find videos of small children falling over / being clumsy and of cats being terrified / surprised by cucumbers to be enormously entertaining.

My sense of humour is varied indeed. Given my age it has been shaped mainly by British TV and movies, although as with all of the world, the influence of the USA is also strong.

I appreciate the absurd, the crass or offensive (Jimmy Carr I find hilarious, Ricky Gervaise over-rated ;) ), crude, clever / intelligent (I love most of the comedy panel shows I have seen from the UK), I also love a good "dad-joke" or a pun. I like wordplay, whilst many would only remember Benny Hill for his scantily clad female co-stars (I liked them too!), I always loved the clever lyrics in his comedy songs. I see humour in most situations but fart jokes I find to be, well, about as funny as a fart in a space suit. I also find videos of small children falling over / being clumsy and of cats being terrified / surprised by cucumbers to be enormously entertaining.

I definitely agree with Ricky Gervais, i don't actually like a lot of his TV shows. But his standup is really good and honestly, very accurate with how he sees things, or at least for me it is, but he is annoying also.
I have been watching video shorts on Facebook a lot when I am on my phone and it has recommended a guy called Matt Rife, who I think is also really good, he also has the kind of humour similar to those 2 and will joke at anything. I really like him.

I'm quite sarcastic, sardonic, and have a dry wit. I'm partial to BritComs like Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, The Vicar of Dibley, CHEF!, et al.

I absolutely loathe toilet humor. I'm not a giant fan of excessive sexual innuendo, either. South Park/Family Guy are awful shows and Dogma was completely ruined by the giant pile of talking excrement. Yuck.

I didn't have children for reasons and one of those reasons is poopy diapers.

Reactions: Maxi and NotYou
I'm quite sarcastic, sardonic, and have a dry wit. I'm partial to BritComs like Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, The Vicar of Dibley, CHEF!, et al.

I absolutely loathe toilet humor. I'm not a giant fan of excessive sexual innuendo, either. South Park/Family Guy are awful shows and Dogma was completely ruined by the giant pile of talking excrement. Yuck.

Yay, I never met anyone else before that appreciates CHEF!, let alone knows it.

"Gareth(The CHEF): Everton. This is a restaurant in which we serve the finest food that can be prepared by man. If you can think of anything more appalling to find on your plate than a used Elast-o-plast, then I don't want to know what it is. Search the pies, and when you are finished, take your sharpest knife, point it at your chest, and hurl yourself violently forward."

Lenny Henry plays such a calm and reasonable boss 🤣🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Yay, I never met anyone else before that appreciates CHEF!, let alone knows it.

"Gareth(The CHEF): Everton. This is a restaurant in which we serve the finest food that can be prepared by man. If you can think of anything more appalling to find on your plate than a used Elast-o-plast, then I don't want to know what it is. Search the pies, and when you are finished, take your sharpest knife, point it at your chest, and hurl yourself violently forward."

Lenny Henry plays such a calm and reasonable boss 🤣🤣
He was brutal and I loved every minute of it. I've only met one other person who knew about it and now I know two! 🙂 It's incredibly hard to find online but I did manage once and now I can't remember where. And do not get that man started on cheese, ffs. 🤣

Oh and Absolutely Fabulous was great fun. Of course Are You Being Served was the best of them all.

I love Keeping Up with Appearances! Still makes me laugh to this day.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I love Keeping Up with Appearances! Still makes me laugh to this day.
It always killed me when she's slip with her ridiculous pronunciations of her last name. You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig.

Reactions: Maxi
He was brutal and I loved every minute of it. I've only met one other person who knew about it and now I know two! 🙂 It's incredibly hard to find online but I did manage once and now I can't remember where. And do not get that man started on cheese, ffs. 🤣

Oh and Absolutely Fabulous was great fun. Of course Are You Being Served was the best of them all.
It should be available on Brit Box on Prime Video. But I have it on DVD, bought before streaming was a thing.

"Gareth: Reasonable?! What are you talking about, reasonable? Since when am I reasonable? Do reasonable people produce eighty covers twice a day of the finest gastronomic experiences in England?! Do reasonable people get two Michelin stars? Do you think it’s reasonable to spend your life walking around dressed like this?! Reasonable?! I’m a raving bloody lunatic! If I wasn’t cooking I’d be out doing serial killing! You look at me, you see a personality problem under a silly white hat. Don’t talk to me about reasonable, I don’t do reasonable!!"
He is such a calm man

Dry humor, tongue in cheek, a little toilet humor once in a while, raunchy humor, dark humor, wordplay , double meaning words and entendres.

I also like self deprecating humor. When people can laugh at themselves, life and the things around them. Because that’s what I’m like, and a lot of my close friends are like that too. I use that as kind of a yard stick to see if I’m going to get along with someone new or not, or if they are gonna be a person who takes themselves , and life, way too serious for me.

As far as comedians go I do like controversial, bold and mocking humor a lot. That kind of goes along w appreciating self deprecating humor too. I love satire, and irony.

It should be available on Brit Box on Prime Video. But I have it on DVD, bought before streaming was a thing.

"Gareth: Reasonable?! What are you talking about, reasonable? Since when am I reasonable? Do reasonable people produce eighty covers twice a day of the finest gastronomic experiences in England?! Do reasonable people get two Michelin stars? Do you think it’s reasonable to spend your life walking around dressed like this?! Reasonable?! I’m a raving bloody lunatic! If I wasn’t cooking I’d be out doing serial killing! You look at me, you see a personality problem under a silly white hat. Don’t talk to me about reasonable, I don’t do reasonable!!"
He is such a calm man
Oh I'll have to see if I can buy it. I rarely use Amazon for anything these days. Also. I read that in his cadence and tone. The man was truly brilliant in that role.

Reactions: bamdicted
I definitely agree with Ricky Gervais, i don't actually like a lot of his TV shows. But his standup is really good and honestly, very accurate with how he sees things, or at least for me it is, but he is annoying also.

Yeah he just is not my cup of tea. (Apart form when he was ripping into celebs at the Emmys or whatever it was they got him to host years ago, but then that got old becasue he did it again and again). I may be completely reading him wrong but he always has a self important superior smug shit-eating grin like he thinks he is the smartest person on the planet.

(did I mention that I do not much like him? :rofl: )

I have been watching video shorts on Facebook a lot when I am on my phone and it has recommended a guy called Matt Rife, who I think is also really good, he also has the kind of humour similar to those 2 and will joke at anything. I really like him.
I will look for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
I watched a youtube gig of his. *Very* skilled at working the audience (ad-lib) although I was a bit concerned when he seemed to be supporting a "men's rights" viewpoint.

Reactions: NotYou
The problem with modern comedy is you can't punch down anymore (I'm not saying that's a net negative but it did impact certain comics more than others) and you're expected to punch up. But you can only call Republicans closeted-dicksuckers with cuck fantasies so much before everyone just groans and tells you to get new material.

I miss Joan Rivers. I'd love to know what she thought of her "friend" Donald J Trump destroying American democracy.

/eh there's that sardonic part of my humor

The problem with modern comedy is you can't punch down anymore (I'm not saying that's a net negative but it did impact certain comics more than others) and you're expected to punch up. But you can only call Republicans closeted-dicksuckers with cuck fantasies so much before everyone just groans and tells you to get new material.

I miss Joan Rivers. I'd love to know what she thought of her "friend" Donald J Trump destroying American democracy.

/eh there's that sardonic part of my humor

That's the fossil bitch that called Michelle Obama "a tranny." The disrespect that the Obama family have dealt with over the years is truly disgusting, but sadly doesn't surprise me.....

That's the bitch that called Michelle Obama "a tranny." The disrespect that the Obama family have dealt with over the years is truly disgusting, but sadly doesn't surprise me.....
Oh my, I wasn't aware of that. I mostly remember Joan telling her daughter Melissa she was insane for not doing a Playboy spread for $1mil.

Oh my, I wasn't aware of that. I mostly remember Joan telling her daughter Melissa she was insane for not doing a Playboy spread for $1mil.

Yeah, she told an interviewer that Barack Obama's a gay president, and that Michelle Obama is a tranny. Miss Thing should have just worried about her own jacked-up looking face rather than talk shit about the classiest president and first lady we've had.

That just says that she made them laugh. It doesn't say if he's referring to the "tranny" remark, and I doubt he'd be laughing at some chick calling his wife a tranny.

Anyway, he sent a handwritten note to her daughter Melissa to offer his condolences, because that's the kind of sweet, thoughtful person he is. :)

How about all of you?

I wouldn't even know what to say if a person told me to tell them a joke. I'd be like uh...what are we talking...knock-knock jokes, "Yo Mama" jokes, "So and so walk into a bar" jokes, Jerry Seinfeld's "So what's the deal with airplane peanuts?"-type jokes? Lol.

I like jokes that feel like they've come naturally, and don't sound like they've been memorized from a joke book that you bought from Target.

When people are "clowning" each other, I like it when a person is speedy with a comeback and quick-witted. There's a funny scene from that cartoon movie Bebe's Kids where the man and woman are going back and forth...even though they were Yo Mama jokes that were memorized. Lol.

I also like dirty jokes, and I'm that person who grins and says "That's what SHE said..." when the opportunity arises. 😂 I'm also a person who LOVES hilarious memes and posting them on Facebook.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I also like dirty jokes, and I'm that person who grins and says "That's what SHE said..." when the opportunity arises. 😂
I think that is a current version of the (Possibly UK centric and seemingly for people of a certain age, maybe) "...as the actress said to the bishop." and also the less common reverse: "...as the bishop said to the actress". Which I am a huge fan of, and it really can be said after almost anything, if one has a mind that works a certain way ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.