AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you guys consider your best part of your body ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My lips (the ones on my face :lol: ) and my boobs are ok although I wish they were smaller. They're 14G (36G in US size) although I think they've grown a bit :?
I think for their size and considering I breastfed for 2 years they've stayed pretty perky, so I'm happy with them.

I dunno, I'm still learning to like my body. I always cover up my stomach on cam, it's FUCKED!! You know those "before" shots on plastic surgery shows for people getting tummy tucks? Yeah, that's me :shock:
I usually wear a dress or shirt that I can pull down to get my boobs out and lift up to show my pussy, so it still hides my stomach.

The guys who come to my room have no idea about my belly and tell me I'm perfect.. ha! If only they knew :lol:

It's funny though, i think I'm more happy with my body since I started camming. I mean if guys are in my room and paying they obviously like what they see. I was worried the opposite would happen and my self esteem would go way down doing this job, but yeah I was wrong :)

The only part of my body that isn't repugnant is little Enon. I swear I'm trying to be a douche, it really is my only redeeming physical feature.

My overall shape (the curves) and proportion. As much as I'd prefer to have less body fat, I am glad it's at least distributed evenly.

How's that for seeing the bright side? Hah.

I'd have to say my butt, I never really noticed until I got many compliments about it, it's not something you really look at when it's behind you :lol:

Also my bottom lip, oh and my calves. Strange but they are naturally muscly somehow hehe.

I've always loved my ass- when I was in high school I learned that it had magical powers over horny teenage boys. That, and my mom *always* bought me tight capris that zipped up the back. My school also had stairs, I had one boy in particular who walked me to class just so he could watch me go up the stairs. Ahhh, those were the days ;)

Next would be my smile, then my legs.

This might sound random, but my hands, collarbone and bone structure in general. Its hard to really see on cam, but I have a super delicate bone structure thats actually quite lovely....thanks mom for passing it on to me :lol:

Other than that, my jello whooty. :cool:

My brain, my face, my bewbs and my butt. In that order. And by face I mean eyes, nose and lips. I'm rather fond of them all.

Since zombie threads seem to be in fashion today, the only feature I get many compliments on are my blue eyes. I love them for getting me noticed, but I kinda wish they did not always seem to get me called adorable like a puppy or something.

The one thing the models always mention when they see me on cam is my blue eyes (and my freakishly neat closet.)

SpexyAshleigh said:
This might sound random, but my hands, collarbone and bone structure in general.
I like my hands and collarbone, too! :)
I especially like my fingers, because they're really slender. But it's hard for me to find rings because the smallest size is often too big for me.

My eyes are blue and kinda big and they could be pretty if they didn't have such bags under them. They're genetic and make me look like I'm always tired, I'm going to get them removed in the next few years.

I like my lips. I like my hair when it's in a good shape.

And my butt. I'm the camgirl you visit if you don't care about boobs but are more of an ass-man, I guess xD

My hands.

Though if I was feeling goofy I'd say something like, "I like mah butthole!"

The most compliments I get are centered on my intelligence and/or geekiness.

Closely followed by boobs and ass, then feet.

I like my collar bones and my legs a lot. my legs have a lot of scars from me being a very reckless tomboy child but I like the overall shape of them.

I'm a big fan of my keister and my back, especially my lower back dimples but most of all I like my waist. I have a very dramatic curve and it makes me feel super sexy and stuffs.

I try not to focus on specific body parts to love, but in general just embrace all of me (and there's a substantial amount of me).

If I had to narrow it down to one specific thing I guess I'd pick my ass. I love that when I put on a pair of boyshorts, I have this amazing ass that I didn't even realized existed before boyshorts came into my possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.