AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you guys do when your on your period?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first it's really hard . I hate working when i have mens especially when it's so heavy. But now it's ok for me. I just do some rubbing and make sure that i have cloth under me so it won't make any stain in my bed.

LadyLuna said:
I get really groggy during pms, but plug through it...

Not gonna lie, I laughed a little when I read this. Ha.

I get terrible cramps and bloating during my shark week, I'm usually on Seasonique so I only get a period 4x a year, but my prescription ran out a few months ago. I'm going to the gyno tomorrow to get back on it though.

i used gynotex sponges every month i can hardly tell i have a period now , im light any way only on for 3 days i take first and heaviest day off then carry on as normal , oh only really do 1 cum show per shift so people dnt realise im on period as the gynotex sponges work very well indeed
x

tried the cups ... worked like a charm

I can't wear tampons currently since my surgery, ( i never liked tampons anyway) so I don't come on cam. wearing a pad on cam would be way awkward o.o

"HEY LOOK BARBIECHUU WEARING A DIAPER LOLOL"

but yea, I get pretty heavy/bad cramps and i feel drained so i'd rather wait till im off it before i come back on cam, that was I feel 100% my best.

I don't get one anymore, so no period worries for me lol

My periods are always really heavy the first two days. I don't use tampons (I get freaked out at the idea of sticking a piece of cotton that absorbs all moistness up my vagina), so I can't really cam with pads on. I don't use birth control because it would either stop my periods or slow them to such a point that it would be like barely having one (which would concern the fuck out of me, I don't feel it's natural).

So, pretty much, I have to not cam for my period (which is going on right now, YAY FOR MORE INFO THAN ABSOLUTELY NEEDED!).

PlayboyMegan said:
Lily90x said:
If you just cut the string of your tampon, aren't you terrified that it might get.. lost?
When you place it, you just have to make sure your fingers can still reach it after. Also, you can kind of "push it out" if your muscles are strong.

I just trim it low and when i show on cam i cover with my finger or place it somewhat inside.. It is not difficult to hide

Someone mentioned the pill for an easy solution to stop your periods.
I suggest taking the pill very seriously! It can really mess you up. Do a little research into the chemicals and what it can do to you.

I can't take the pill and use my natural cycle to determine when I'm most fertile and need to use condoms. It's fascinating learning so much about my body. I've noticed I'm most horny when I'm fertile! It must be a natural thing as we are only here to reproduce. I love that when we strip back the stuff that covers up our natural urges, we're still there as animals underneath.

Also, I like to think of imaginative shows I can do without doing cervix bashing dildo sex. It's not that hard. Especially when there's tons of topics in the models forum for show ideas. You don't HAVE to constantly fuck yourself on cam.

LilyPink said:
Someone mentioned the pill for an easy solution to stop your periods.
I suggest taking the pill very seriously! It can really mess you up. Do a little research into the chemicals and what it can do to you.

I can't take the pill and use my natural cycle to determine when I'm most fertile and need to use condoms. It's fascinating learning so much about my body. I've noticed I'm most horny when I'm fertile! It must be a natural thing as we are only here to reproduce. I love that when we strip back the stuff that covers up our natural urges, we're still there as animals underneath.

Also, I like to think of imaginative shows I can do without doing cervix bashing dildo sex. It's not that hard. Especially when there's tons of topics in the models forum for show ideas. You don't HAVE to constantly fuck yourself on cam.

This is awsome! When I'm ovulating is the best time to catch a group or a private, I turn into quite the swollen bewbied beast ;)
RAWR RAWR!

AnnieForest said:
I lay in bed and yell at anyone who comes near me.

Same here! Sometimes my head will spin all the way around and I projectile vomit pea soup. :lol:
I love that the original poster seems to have been scared off by the graphic nature of this thread. Too funny! Im with Amber on talking about shark week. First rule of Fight Club.

I have been doing this for a few months now and I just stick the string up in there too, do penetration with one of my smaller toys and change tampon consistently. I can't just do anal because my bum doesn't appreciate it.

It works fine though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.